Community > Posts By > wux

wux's photo
Fri 10/26/12 08:33 AM

I've come to dislike the label "single." I feel it implies that I'm in some way less than complete. As if I'm missing something. I don't think it accurately describes me because I think I lead a very full life.

Un-married I think is better.

Any thoughts?

We have different lingual perceptions, you and I. Single means just that: a person alone, it makes no assertion of fullness or incompleteness. A single is not a simpleton. A single is alone, but there are lots of examples of singles inthe natural world which are completely enough by themselves: God, the Sun, Moon, Universe, Internet, etc. These things are complete by themselves. Even intangible, completely conceptual things, like Logic, Math, Serenity, Finger.

Un-married, on the other hand, can't possibly point it out more clearly that the un-married is at loss, or in a state of incompleteness. "Single" is a stand-alone unit. Examples may be a Single-dwelling unit, a single (solo) tour by a musician, a dollar bill, a one-pane window cover.

Whereas an un-married person is a half of a two-person team, but the other half is not there at the moment.

This is what I hear in the two expressions. The undertones, the unwritten qualities, the reading assignment between the lines.

wux's photo
Fri 10/26/12 08:25 AM
Edited by wux on Fri 10/26/12 08:26 AM

I want a white relationship, who is gonna make it real for me. Thank you.

I ususally date a page form Victora's Secret magazine, when I am in a similar mood.

When I was 45, the gods smiled at me, and delivered a copy to my mail box. By mistake, I suppose. Men are not privileged to get a glimpse of heaven as easily as to be able to subscribe a delivery service of that mag.

A whole new world of romance and true and eternal love opened up for me there and then, in those pages.

wux's photo
Thu 10/25/12 06:31 PM

I guess I would say humour to warm to people in general but I must say I am more likely to trust and friend a woman over a man these days.

Finally we both have something in common, with a bit of a spelling difference.

I warn people with my humour, not warm them. Or unsettle them, it seems.

wux's photo
Thu 10/25/12 06:29 PM

Holding a Cheesecake With a Warm Smile. That works for me.

I will never look at a cheesecake the same way again.

At least not straight into its eyes.

wux's photo
Thu 10/25/12 06:26 PM

I dunno I usually get a vibe about people and I go with that.

Women should love you. All I ever get about people are dildos. Never any vibes, not even a buzz.

But cell phones are a different matter. A cell phone is a woman's best friend.

Whahy.

wux's photo
Thu 10/25/12 06:22 PM

Different things attract me to different people, some share my same sense of humor, some have common interests or similar tastes, others share all of it, and some are enigmas.

I also like enimas for friends. Very tasty, mm-mm.

wux's photo
Thu 10/25/12 06:17 PM

This picture of me was taken about two weeks ago. Don't really care if people like it or not; its just the real me.bigsmile

My goodness gracious. I though this was taken like twenty-five years ago, straight out of Killing School.

If this is you two weeks ago, you look marvellous. I like the smile. You could sell this to a toothpaste factory for good money.

I am being unfair. You look really, but really appetizing on here. Very happy, abundant of rapture. It's not the same woman who keeps biouitchign about how men are vermints and cloggers. (Cloggers: the things that do not let the toilet bowl empty itself.)

I never wanted to say anything, because I thought it was really a graduation picture. But now I stand awed, with my jaw ajar in awe.

wux's photo
Thu 10/25/12 06:09 PM

I don't believe in god myself but who am I to tell someone that does believe that he isn't real. You can make anything real with the right belief.

This is so sad... because it's true.

People beleive that 1-3=0. Those who believe in the Holy Trinity.

This is the first and second questions answered in the RC Catekism, and it's the most impossible belief.

Yet people who want to believe this, they do.

This is so sad. Because 1 cannot be equal to three, since they are axiomatic.

I really don't know how people can believe it, and how people in good conscience can teach this to little kids in Sunday schools.

Judaism is stupid, too. There are too many laws, and they are mostly crazy. But Judaism teaches no logically ab ovo wrong things. Things that can't be true, no matter what, yet you have to accept it as true.

Hinduism is screwed, too. It teaches an even less believable logical fault.

I don't know the Quran... it's self defence, I don't want to be hunted down on the order of some ayatollah.

Let's see... Buddhism is full of it, too, and so is Shintoism and Taoism.

But to make a point of putting the onus on believers to accept that forty-seven to the power of three is forty-seven, is too much to take. Or that one to the power of two is nine. Or that one to the power of one is 27. Or that three to the power of three is 1.

wux's photo
Thu 10/25/12 05:51 PM

Well-groomed, eh.
Looks like we both have something in common :tongue:

Pity me... I only have some things in common with myself.

wux's photo
Thu 10/25/12 05:50 PM

What he's saying wux is in war the brave fight and often die while the cowardly run away and live.

I don't buy that. That's exactly what I challenged. The world is too small these days to run away to. Or from.

wux's photo
Thu 10/25/12 05:47 PM

You mean marriage isn't just a bet for half your stuff you'll be together forever?laugh

I think in a marriage, if a woman refuses to go down on her husband, then he goes to jail if he forces her, but if she don't put out, then she gets nothing of his half, and it's gourds for divorce.

wux's photo
Thu 10/25/12 05:39 PM
Edited by wux on Thu 10/25/12 05:41 PM

Best way to grab any woman's attention, SHOW THEM THE MONEY!

Haha. What money????? laugh

Hehe. I have money alright. Money galore.

I have five quarters, seven dimes, and fifty-eight nickles.

And I haven't even brought out my Monopoly set.

So... you wanna come over and watch it for me, with me, and by me?

I mean, you could buy me a burgur and a coke.

wux's photo
Wed 10/24/12 08:24 PM

Is there any true love again

Yes, but forget joining the line-up. I have already put a downpayment on the three available ones in the known universe.

Try dental assistant or accounting courses, instead.

Good luck to you, sailor.

wux's photo
Wed 10/24/12 08:20 PM

Love is like war it spare nt d brave bt d coward

English is not my first language. So I have trouble understanding those whose mother tounge it is.

You are trying to say, "Love is like war: it spare not the brave, but the coward"?

Tell that to 6000 thousand Auschwitz non-survivors, or to the farmers and their families that have been cut down by Child Warriors of the Niger.

You don't have to be brave to die. You can be tortured to death even, whether you are brave or a coward, in both love and war.

Some old sayings in the English language need to be re-visited and be re-approved, or updated, or else examined for truth value and discarded when found to be a false prophesy.

wux's photo
Wed 10/24/12 08:15 PM

how cn someone win a heart of woman

Here, in Canada, we play the lotteries.

In other countries they try to toss the ball through the hoop, or hit the toe of the clown so that the "pointer" rises to the top of the pole, and reaches and rings the bell there.

The entire modern Olympic games and the stock exchanges of the world were all set up to that effect.

wux's photo
Wed 10/24/12 08:11 PM

does sound like you are trolling for prostitutes not dating people

I don't see how you were able to conclude that from the poster's message alone.

Do you know him personally?

wux's photo
Wed 10/24/12 08:09 PM
how often are older women attracted to younger men? Answer: about every five minutes or so.

and what is the best way to grab her attention? Answer: grab her anywhere, but that would land you in holding cells. But that will also get her attention, all right.

Okay, if you want to do it non-criminally, then go to her and say, if you are good at alien accents: "Take me to your leader."

Or go up to her and say, "my kisses cure broken hearts, my semen cures AIDS."

Or go up to her and say, "I love you. Don't let me be misunderstood."

Or go up to her and say, "I, for one, oppose the sale of polinomerial plastics intrusion machines to Guatemala." If she asks you, "okay, but what about extrusion machines," then you shrug your shoulder and say, "that's up to you, lady. Your place or mine?"

wux's photo
Wed 10/24/12 07:59 PM
Edited by wux on Wed 10/24/12 08:01 PM

Wux - Hats off to you :wink:

Thanks. I am blushing.

Now if some of you would kindly tell me what to say that will get "pants off to you".

Bet it's YOU who's blushing now, Mercedes.

wux's photo
Wed 10/24/12 02:27 PM
Edited by wux on Wed 10/24/12 02:33 PM
The way we look at it is this:

We, a bunch of people, have tremendous fun on the forums.

We have a welcoming, accepting community, free of dramatic, vicious fights and flame wars.

We like it that way, because it is so rare to see this kind of forum community on the Net.

So if the site is not very responsive, in terms of getting laid, there are two things to consider:

1. Join the forum discussions; in this case you need lots of available time, coz it's addictive; and / or
2. Join another community, on another site, where you will see that the batting average is nearly the same. That is, that no matter where you go, it is incredibly hard to find a partner, lover, wife, hubby, on the net.

Things have returned to the state of the 1950s where you got a high school sweetheart and you stuck together till marriage, coz there were no other options.

On the other hand, happy and handsome or beautiful people find someone on the forums here. This is no bull. But you have to appear (you as in general you) handsome in person as well, and then some months down the road, if you are lucky and nice, you will find someone on these forums. I've seen it happen. On the forums of other sites, it does not happen.

In fact, and I am sorry to say this, and I say it with all due respect, and with admiration for their dignity, really fat people have found each other. These people are not the fashion magazine models, but the community brought them together nevertheless and they have formed permanent, committing bonds, not just superficial "lays".

I hope the owner of this site and the owners of other sites take notice of this. A meeting which develops into relationships is rare to happen unless a community brings out the colour of personalities. A meeting is rare to happen in a belligerent-type forum community, coz that brings out the drama and turns away the normalish-people, who would otherwise be good candidates for forming meaningful relationships. Without a community that fosters peaceful discourse, and without any community whatsoever, a website has very slim chances of bringing singles together.

Several reasons exist for this, one is that rejection early on in the relationship is easy, very easy, when you are on the Net; but if it happens in a community of forum users, the decision to reject is sometimes reversed. The two people continue seeing each other in the community, (in cyber space, mostly) and that may allow them to warm up toward each other again. In a site where every single person is an island, this has no supporting motivators to happen.

The owner of this site might capitalize on the fact he has got a community such as recommended already in place. He must develop and have a smart ad campaign to exhaust this strength, in order to bring in more people, more eyeballs, so to speak, if he wants to increase his revenue. He will need to increase his staff, and expenses will occur. Be aware of that, too.

wux's photo
Wed 10/24/12 06:58 AM
people - mindless
religions - soulless
money - valueless
work - less and less
communication - voiceless
offices - paperless
Leslie Nielsen - movie contractless
Richard Nixon - lifeless
Electric car industry and its feverish research - tireless
beans - gasless
sour cream - sour creamless (check the "ingredients" list -- most food is not what we grew up with. Slight resemblance of taste, but all other ingredients changed to soya bean products, or else to edible oil products. Plus preservatives and monosodium glutamate.)
men - womenless
men and women - sexless
theatre - Sophocless
World - slide rule-less
Rules - subjectless
Subjects - topicless
Topics - bite-less
Bites - Bitless
Bits - zeroes-and-ones-less
Zeroes - zitless
Zits - blackheadless
Heads - tailless