Community > Posts By > wolfman3838

no photo
Thu 06/23/16 01:46 PM

Biggest pet peeve..

When my dog Milo uses the toilet and doesn't flush... drives me !crazy...
And he thinks I don't know that he is smoking in the house.... silly dog you can't fool me..lol..

Just goes to prove nobody can pull the wool over your eyes. laugh

no photo
Thu 06/23/16 12:41 PM

Just stupidity in general... It's hard to call it a pet peeve when it's such an epidemic

I am the same. I can put up with many things but stupidity is not one of them. waving

no photo
Thu 06/23/16 11:11 AM

The only thing I don't fancy is cooking.
As for the rest, getting annoyed with those things like parking, traffic etc. is all to do with your own state of mind.
I usually don't even bother getting agitated over it, waste of energy and time. Will give you an ulcer in the end or grey hair, haha.

Life's too short to continuously waste time on that stuff. I haven't reached Nirvana, so I occasionally suffer from it too, but it's not daily pet peeves. I don't want daily pet peeves. I wanna be happy and positive.
The cooking thing ... working on that still ... difficult one! laugh

And I love cooking....what can I say? :banana:

no photo
Thu 06/23/16 11:10 AM

Name callers.
My guess is, they start out as bullies
in the schoolyard and graduate to
throwing mud on others to elevate
their sad lack of worth.

I am with you on that one Soufie :smile:

no photo
Thu 06/23/16 11:08 AM

Gum and food smackers. Is it so hard to chew with one's mouth closed?

They are two that are hard to swallow!!! smile2

no photo
Thu 06/23/16 11:07 AM

Nose pickers, that keep talking while they're doin brain surgery.

Folks who fart in close quarters and don't apologize for their toxic emissions.

Backseat drivers. Nuff said.

Those are two bad ones, nose pickers and the farter's. At least they could turn their azz towards an open window. laugh

no photo
Thu 06/23/16 07:45 AM

frustrated

We all have them... some worse than others. Here is a few of mine

Jerks taking up two parking spots.

Not using turn signals in busy traffic.

Shoppers with full buggies ahead of you in the 10 or less item line.

What are some of yours? slaphead

no photo
Thu 06/23/16 06:33 AM

1. Titanic
2. Die Hard
3. Bourne Trilogy
4. Lord of the rings
5. Arthur

gimmie 5 Animals you would not like as pets

no photo
Wed 06/22/16 07:05 PM

5 Pet peeves...

Jerks taking up two parking spots
Dirty dishes in sink
Not using turn signals
people popping chewing gum
Shopping with full buggies in 10 or less checkout

Gimmie 5 Breeds of dogs

no photo
Wed 06/22/16 06:53 PM

Again, growing up, dares were only an excuse to cover our butts when caught laugh

no photo
Wed 06/22/16 05:03 PM

Umm to many to count..
In my younger days.

You are not alone Sitka, as many of us can say the same thing. :smile:

no photo
Wed 06/22/16 04:55 PM

I pulled my car to the side of the expressway. I remove a 16 foot long 2 by 12 inch joist that was stretched across the lanes of the hwy all the cars stopped to allow me to remove it and drag off to the side. once it was out of the way it was zoom, zoom. you think I could get back on the expressway it took me 5 minutes to get going again.
That was pretty stupid could of got killed!huh rant smokin

You were very lucky, as others have had the same experience not unlike yours, and were hurt with no thanks from anyone. :smile:

no photo
Wed 06/22/16 04:54 PM

Oh my, so many things I've done. Small ones like the Op, I never licked a pole, I knew that was foolish, because I'd experienced problems with ice cubes, and understood.
But foolish choices...

I went out for the newspaper one early winter, wearing only skivvies and a robe, and slippers, after a night of ice rain. I fell all the way down the stone steps from my front door into the street below.

I got into a game throwing plastic bowling pins at my brother, and broke his nose.

While working on a roof, and installing siding, I decided NOT to climb down the ladder, carefully move it two feet, and then climb back up to hammer in the last nail needed. Instead, I carefully leaned out as far as I could to one side, took one foot off the ladder and put it on the 45 degree angle roof for balance, and tried to hit the nail. I fell twenty feet to the ground and landed on my back. Luckily, I was neither dead nor paralyzed, but it was a near thing.

WORST choice I made, wasn't my dreadful disaster of a marriage, though. I got good kids from that, and a lot of other positive experiences. My WORST romantic choice, was to try to win back a girl who cheated on me, back when I was very young. That cost me far more dearly, psychologically and in other ways. Because to do that, I had to ignore not only my own emotional well being, I had to set aside every moral and philosophical principle I had come to understand by that point.

So she was that good in between the sheets that only your brainless head was working???

I hate it when that happens.

I am sure you are not alone with that happening

no photo
Wed 06/22/16 04:49 PM

Smitty's
McDonalds
Red Lobster
Joey's Fish and Chips
A&w

"Gimmie" 5 things that would cause a couple to break up

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 09:25 PM

EASY GAME...:smile:

Player 1. "gimmie 5 types of cheese"

Player 2. Stilton, brie, edam, cheddar, blue.

I will start...

"Gimmie 5 things anyone would be happy with"

:thumbsup: waving slaphead

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 06:47 AM

the only reason i talk to myself is that i am the only one whose answer i accept.

There is a lot of truth in that statementlaugh

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 06:44 AM

Asked somebody to hold my beer while I did something really stupid.
Guy took off with my beer.

Now that....is low down:smile:

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 06:43 AM

my story isn't as entertaining.
the dumbest thing I used to do was street racing when I first had my license

You were one of many who tried this at the first

no photo
Mon 06/20/16 09:40 PM

Who knows, you may have made a big splash without even knowing it

no photo
Mon 06/20/16 08:55 PM

Oh my, so many things I've done. Small ones like the Op, I never licked a pole, I knew that was foolish, because I'd experienced problems with ice cubes, and understood.
But foolish choices...

I went out for the newspaper one early winter, wearing only skivvies and a robe, and slippers, after a night of ice rain. I fell all the way down the stone steps from my front door into the street below.

I got into a game throwing plastic bowling pins at my brother, and broke his nose.

While working on a roof, and installing siding, I decided NOT to climb down the ladder, carefully move it two feet, and then climb back up to hammer in the last nail needed. Instead, I carefully leaned out as far as I could to one side, took one foot off the ladder and put it on the 45 degree angle roof for balance, and tried to hit the nail. I fell twenty feet to the ground and landed on my back. Luckily, I was neither dead nor paralyzed, but it was a near thing.

WORST choice I made, wasn't my dreadful disaster of a marriage, though. I got good kids from that, and a lot of other positive experiences. My WORST romantic choice, was to try to win back a girl who cheated on me, back when I was very young. That cost me far more dearly, psychologically and in other ways. Because to do that, I had to ignore not only my own emotional well being, I had to set aside every moral and philosophical principle I had come to understand by that point.

And after all that you have become 10 times the man you may have been. waving