Community > Posts By > wolfman3838

no photo
Fri 10/07/16 06:09 AM

A snow ball

no photo
Thu 10/06/16 01:57 PM

Tire chains....caught in Saskatchewan in total white out with no let up in sight

no photo
Wed 10/05/16 01:50 PM

A lounge chair and a good glass of wine

no photo
Mon 10/03/16 07:53 AM

A saddle!!!!

no photo
Sun 10/02/16 06:44 AM

Bar rug in front of fireplace

no photo
Sat 10/01/16 08:06 PM

Caught my wife cheating last week, so I went and sold all the wedding rings on Thursday. Screw her!

Sorry to hear that. Welcome and did you bring your wife onto Mingle with you??

no photo
Sat 10/01/16 08:02 PM

crash helmit

no photo
Sat 10/01/16 01:22 PM

I did not realize anyone was hiding...Welcome.

no photo
Sat 10/01/16 01:20 PM

I'm not looking for a particular profession in my potential partner. If he worked in the healthcare industry it would give us something in common, but that's it. If a man is judging me based on my career choice, then he may not be the man for me. I am looking for someone who loves me for who I am. Not for who he thinks I am or wants me to be based on my profession.

It is always best to just be yourself and to accept the other for themselves

no photo
Sat 10/01/16 01:15 PM

If I went out on a date with a man and he were wearing a ring on his ring finger, that would be our first and last date. It says to me that his heart is taken by another. Even if he is a widower, it says to me that he is not yet ready to begin again with someone new.

Or he/she cannot let go of the memory.

no photo
Sat 10/01/16 01:12 PM

basking on a tropical beach

no photo
Sat 10/01/16 07:16 AM

I would melt them down into a nice set of nipple clamps.:ring::ring:

That would narrow your dating schedule

no photo
Sat 10/01/16 07:13 AM

Name a profession that would draw your attention and make you more attractive to him/her

I have to say a profession doesn't attract me to anyone..... I look at the person not the job.....

but there are a few professions on these dating sites that will make me delete an email real fast...Only because of all the scammers on here...

Military and engineers....

I have lots of family in the military and I know there are a lot of good men in the military as well...

My late husband was an engineer so I have nothing against engineers either....

I have just found those 2 professions are used a lot on here by scammers because it gives them a good reason for being away when they say they live near you..... so I don't even respond to them ....Unless it is a very boring day and I just want to see how far they will take things....lol

It is like a game... as long as you are in control

no photo
Fri 09/30/16 09:20 PM

IMHO, after the death of a spouse... because we all grieve differently... to wear your band until you are ready to 'move on' seems ok to me.
I have a beautiful 'engagement' ring, which, when I wear it now, I wear it on my right ring finger, as a dinner ring..
works for me.

Nice choice of use

no photo
Fri 09/30/16 09:17 PM

This is a great string for scammers, you know in cause they were wondering what profession to make their fake profile to make it more appealing.

I am sure they do not need us for that.

no photo
Fri 09/30/16 09:16 PM

Well... I've always been attracted to the women of the cloth..lol..
There's just something about a woman in a habit.... the only problem is they have a habit of practicing celibacy.....lol..

You do have a problem there

no photo
Fri 09/30/16 09:15 PM

a woman to rope

no photo
Fri 09/30/16 06:28 PM

Name a profession that would draw your attention and make you more attractive to him/her

That would be one way to get the gold diggers to reveal who they are. laugh

Yeah.....but would they?

no photo
Fri 09/30/16 06:28 PM

Hello Sir,
Don't know if this would make me look more or less attractive, but I've always wanted to learn quick step dance.

That would do it....

no photo
Fri 09/30/16 06:27 PM

Foot stool

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25