Community > Posts By > wolfman3838

no photo
Fri 09/30/16 03:42 PM

Name a profession that would draw your attention and make you more attractive to him/her

no photo
Fri 09/30/16 08:46 AM

Is it common to keep wearing a wedding ring once you are on your own, and even possibly dating someone?

Should you ask he/she to remove it? Is it a case of them still grieving in some way or are they just trying to hang on to the past?

WHAT ARE YOUR FEELINGS ON THIS?

Dunno why someone would choose to do so, the only thing I can think of is that they're not ready yet for a new relationship and commitment.
I wouldn't date someone who's still wearing their wedding band.
I've been in a relationship where I always felt the ex partner was higher up on his list of priorities, I'll never go there again. It's too painful and just not fair to do that to a partner.
If you're not ready for a new commitment, just don't go there. Pretty naff thing to do to someone else

Very wise advice and I agree whole heartedly

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 09:02 PM

Umm.. doesn't everybody take their wedding ring to the pawn broker..lol..
Melt it down and make a new ring out of it.. it's all about the bling..lol

Damn...that is why my ring was so scratched and worn when it was given to me.

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 08:58 PM

That first real kiss

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 08:56 PM

Two most important days of your life.....the day you are born and the day you find out why.

Mark Twain

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 02:48 PM

Is it common to keep wearing a wedding ring once you are on your own, and even possibly dating someone?

Should you ask he/she to remove it? Is it a case of them still grieving in some way or are they just trying to hang on to the past?

I wore mine for years afterwards. The reason I wasn't dating and I didn't want to be bothered.
When I was I still wore it on my right hand for years.

I would never ask someone to remove their ring or rings. But I also know that if I saw a "ring" I wouldn't approach them for dating either.

A ring to me is an honored symbol and should be respected regardless of the reason it is worn.

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 02:46 PM

People need to be respected in their grieving and this is unkind and not helpful advice..

And yet..worth the same as yours :-)

Tooshay.....

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 09:56 AM

Wearing a wedding ring is a message.
It should not be worn as an urn.

A beautiful message.... well said.

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 09:55 AM

It is understandable if a widow or widower were to keep wearing a wedding band. I did so for awhile after my wife died.

However, when one decides to date again, then the wedding band needs to be put away.

I fully agree although I have seen men wearing one years after being on their own,

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 09:29 AM

no photo
Thu 09/29/16 09:09 AM

A saddle for his saw horse

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 08:28 PM

Looking for a good place to lay my head.

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 08:24 PM

new laptop

no photo
Sun 09/25/16 04:45 PM

the best things in life for me

The best things in life for my kids

the best things in life for my grand kids

that covers all

Being with family is the greatest reward in the world.

no photo
Sun 09/25/16 04:42 PM

I dont like to tie my girlfriend up first. :)

noway

The poor chap probably thinks that the city of Glasgow is in England, too. :tongue:

True...True...makes you wonder

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 07:09 PM

The California of Canada, The West coast

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 07:07 PM

Happiness

Prosperity

Love of a wonderful woman

What more could you ask for?

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 07:05 PM

A harem he can choose from

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 01:09 PM

Ohhh.. and just for the record @I'm not complaining about the size of my penis ..lol.. I'm told it's more than enough...but. again you can never have..enough...lmao.. so I'm told..
Yes.. by the same person that said it was more than enough..lol..wink

You can do all the winking you like but if..........it is undersize!!!!!!!!!!!! pitchfork pitchfork

no photo
Fri 09/23/16 10:25 AM

If you were guaranteed any three wishes.......what would they be?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25