Community > Posts By > wolfman3838

no photo
Fri 08/05/16 06:49 AM

Back in my teenage years, kissing was just kissing. It became meaningful when I got older. Different kisses mean different things. I could tell when my former partner was fake kissing me. Lol. But a bad kisser is a turn off for me. Though you can eventually teach them to be better at it if you have the patienCe. Haha. But I love pationate kissing.

I agree with all three of the above:smile: laugh shades waving

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 08:20 PM

waoh,actually to me kiss is important.because during romance you start from kiss...love love

only sometimes:smile:

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 01:48 PM

Earth Day. April 22

Discovery Day, August 15

New Years Day, January 1

Canada Day, July 1

Christmas Day, December 25

Gimmie your 5 worse TV shows to watch

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 01:30 PM

A slow trace with two fingers from just below and to the side of the eye, down the cheeckbone, over the jaw, gently hooking the chin with the index finger and guiding closer.

A look in the eye like "you are the most amazing person ever", noses graze in a 1/8 head turn, eyes close, lips already moistened, "slightly" opened mouth, 3 or 4 bitelike pecks, press to make the seal, tongues just barely touch a couple times, a slow pull away with a slight nibble on the bottom lip that extends it a little bit before letting go....repeat "you are the most amazing person ever" look.

Then BAM...he pushes her down and rips her clothes off....forcing himself into her without any foreplay and in minutes it's over!

rofl rofl rofl

I don't think that would happen more than once

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 01:30 PM

Kissing ought to be an international language laugh

Its really like a form of communication lol

You can tell from a kiss if your partner is in a good mood
or whether she will murder you in your sleep...

rofl rofl

You can always hope for the best and sleep with one eye open and your runners by the bed. pitchfork

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 01:26 PM

It's so important to me anyway. It's how you keep the passion alive...and a good kisser is the best :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thanks and welcome to the friendly forum :smile:

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 10:07 AM

change your style
be self confident
make an honest and true effort
stay positive and be a listener when needed
Bring a dozen fresh Roses

gimmie 5 songs with the word Party in them.

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 09:51 AM

Lots of emotions.

Including negative & dangerous ones. Rage, greed, envy, hate etc.

And most criminals, especially violent ones are men. spock

Sorry to go against you but statistics say,women are catching up at an alarming count:wink:

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 09:49 AM

tears tears tears
I just know this divisive question will cause nothing but conflict between the sexes.
sad sad sad

Hope so as that is what the forum is all about, your own opinions drool smile2

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 09:47 AM

kiss is a sign of love and respect... specially when my mom kiss me... oh thats a very sweet i recieve! Thats a very important to us.specially when your loves one kissing you a forehead! Sweet....

I was thinking of a lower spot than the forehead

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 09:46 AM

It seems to be one of the prime indicators of relationship health. When the kissing fades or stops, the relationship is soon to follow.

Bingo

people have the ability to tune out their emotions..go numb

even when sleeping with someone
waving

but that is hard to do when you are looking someone in eye

and kissing them

You are so right. Hope I never get passed that stage of not kissingwinking waving

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 07:08 AM

Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?

Very goodrofl rofl

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 07:07 AM

She: You'd be a handsome devil, if it was'nt for your face !!

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 07:06 AM

i think both, women and men are emotional, it's just that women are very vocal on what they felt. While men are good in hiding and always pretending to be strong. . .

You mean all this time I have believed we were strong and it was just make believe?

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 07:03 AM

great baby...I am agree with yu my sweaty

yu my sweaty.... is rather an insult

no photo
Thu 08/04/16 07:02 AM

A slow trace with two fingers from just below and to the side of the eye, down the cheeckbone, over the jaw, gently hooking the chin with the index finger and guiding closer.

A look in the eye like "you are the most amazing person ever", noses graze in a 1/8 head turn, eyes close, lips already moistened, "slightly" opened mouth, 3 or 4 bitelike pecks, press to make the seal, tongues just barely touch a couple times, a slow pull away with a slight nibble on the bottom lip that extends it a little bit before letting go....repeat "you are the most amazing person ever" look.

Nice One....
I almost thought I was there... lol

He does have the words

no photo
Wed 08/03/16 07:01 PM

I enjoy kissing and showing affection. I would hope who ever I end up with is like minded.

I am sure they will be

no photo
Wed 08/03/16 07:00 PM

Depends who and where I'm kissing them smitten

Where...as in ??????

Sake, you do realise you've blew it for me big time.

This was meant to get any Ladies reading this to send me PM's and ask the same question ohwell

Sorry, I spoiled it for you, but sure some women will respond one way or the other.:smile:

no photo
Wed 08/03/16 06:58 PM

Nice:thumbsup:

I agree... the man is a poet

no photo
Wed 08/03/16 02:19 PM

Lock eyes, but don't stare.
Mimic their body language.
Compliment
Avoid personal questions
Wear something that you feel would be appealing.

\
Gimmie 5 of your choices of a place for a romantic rendezvous

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25