Community > Posts By > wolfman3838

no photo
Sun 07/31/16 06:50 AM

A love kiss for a loved one comes from the heart any moment like a smooth touch from a sweet melody.

Beautifully said :smile:

no photo
Sun 07/31/16 06:48 AM

cuddling
walking hand in hand
dancing
good communication
dining in or out

Gimmie 5 ways you like to express yourself with someone special

no photo
Sun 07/31/16 06:40 AM

hahaha the first joke was a cracker good one

Welcome to the forum and glad you enjoyed it.:smile: :smile:

no photo
Sat 07/30/16 09:11 PM

Well ALL the STUPID women talk shows seem to prove that.

I'm not sure if you can include the gay guys on those shows

as men or women or what.

But, YES. Women and Gay Men are more emotional then normal men.

Define normal.....since what is normal or normal changes on especially gender roles have changed greatly....please explain a normal male or normal female. As a female raised by men to be self reliant and function in the capacity to repair things play sports as well as smell good and look the female part. Where do I got into traditional gender roles. Also, have learned to control my emotional state as part of it to a certain extent. I would rather walk away and diffuse my emotions. I have mastered showing my emotional state as well. But it doesn't mean I feel any less deeply than I ever did. It just means I do not have to show my emotional state to you. But if I have gotten to the point where I do not share my emotions with you, you should worry. Because I don't care to.

Well said :smile: :smile:

no photo
Sat 07/30/16 09:09 PM

I will say this. they are faster with the tongue. I don't think I ever won a outright argument with a woman. They are fast. I always know what I should have said.. but that is after the fact.

And guys... when you see the head start to do that " bobble head" thing... back off.. you ain't going to win.

whoa smile2 smile2

no photo
Sat 07/30/16 09:08 PM

yes we do show emotions more then men. but we really need is to be love cuddle and you guys to show a little more emotions

Welcome to the forum:smile:

no photo
Sat 07/30/16 11:01 AM

I agree with others, if you are not looking love will find you, no time and no place . . . As ms Dessen said, it happens
Accidentally :heart: :heart: :heart:

Could be around the next bend :smile:

no photo
Sat 07/30/16 11:00 AM

Drill
Saw
router
weed eater
Vibrator

Gimmie 5 of your favorite actors

no photo
Sat 07/30/16 10:56 AM

As you get older, is kissing more or less important to you in a relationship? Do the kisses you receive today seem to have the same passion, intensity and sensitivity as you remember from your teenage years?

What are your thoughts on this?

kissing for me has ALWays been important.. and always will be.. I love kissing.. and if he does it the way I like it..?? it's like a drug.. I can't stop myself from comin back for more! which typically leads to other things pitchfork

so it's neither more OR less important.. as to the intensity? I've always been a sensitive & passionate kisser.. but find I'm more patient now, than I was as a teenager.. so I tend to take my time and appreciate them more today shades

The bare truth :wink:

bottom line.. the lips are an erogenous zone.. and people, too often, don't give them the attention they deserve.. :wink:

no photo
Sat 07/30/16 10:55 AM

I'm just trying to figure out what is this kissing thing you people speak of...indifferent

experiment...experiment then you will know

no photo
Sat 07/30/16 07:24 AM

It depends how strong is your love ...I mean how your partner and you cooperate with each other ..age doesn't the issue love has no age give love take love..all the best

Just goes back to the old adage. Age is nothing but a number

no photo
Sat 07/30/16 07:23 AM

for me its quite important, kissing is the essence of love / sex

Welcome, nice having you in the forum

no photo
Sat 07/30/16 07:21 AM

To me it is very importantlove

Welcome to the forum

no photo
Fri 07/29/16 08:19 PM

I think you have to be open to finding someone. You have to put yourself out there and be willing to get your heart broken. You have to find a way to meet people and get to know them. You never know when you will meet someone that just has that certain "spark" that you are drawn to. It may be someone you speak to and strike up a conversation with in the grocery store or someone that you have met online. You just never know. You have to be willing to take that "leap of faith" though. You just never know. I think it really is about meeting the right person. But I don't think there is just one right person for any of us. drinker

Spark and chemistry is the starting point :smile:

no photo
Fri 07/29/16 07:38 PM

Prideful
Careless with money
impatient
making first impressions
Trust too easily

Gimmie 5 ways to say Hello

no photo
Fri 07/29/16 07:25 PM

It's not so much about looking for it as it is about staying open to it.

no one is going to knock on your door unless they know you are there:wink:

no photo
Fri 07/29/16 03:10 PM

Well, it could work either ways. Could be when actively searching or when not.

Welcome to the forum

no photo
Fri 07/29/16 03:09 PM

:heart: Do you think that you will find your "mate" when actively searching?

Or, is it just a fluke?...finding a right person falling into your lap...or...will you find "the one" when you are not looking? :heart:

Which do you think is true?

I don't think you can plan when or with who you fall in love with... I think it just happens when its supposed to... our only job is just to make sure we look up to see who is around us... because the one for you might just pass us by if you forget to look up.... Fate!!!!

Fate takes more of a hand in it than some realize waving smile2

no photo
Fri 07/29/16 01:37 PM

smile2 smile2 smile2

no photo
Fri 07/29/16 01:36 PM

:heart: Do you think that you will find your "mate" when actively searching?

Or, is it just a fluke?...finding a right person falling into your lap...or...will you find "the one" when you are not looking? :heart:

Which do you think is true?

you always come up with some interesting topic queries :thumbsup:

I'm starting to think that no matter WHAT I do.. it ain't never gonna happen for me ohwell

from experience, I'd say a FLUKE! either that or.. I'm just too butt ugly OR ornery to attract the 'one'.. laugh

The day will come when you are mutually swept off your feet :wink: :smile:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25