Community > Posts By > wolfman3838

no photo
Mon 06/20/16 07:42 PM

So dumbest thing I've done(by myself)..

I grew up where it snowed, alot. I had an old pair tennis shoes with literally no traction on them...I thought if I waxed the bottom of them they'd make great skis....so I took them on a test drive down a big hill....it worked too well...until the bump..and then. ...SNAP..broken ankle

That is about as bad as making a sleigh out of one ski with no control....disaster :smile:

no photo
Mon 06/20/16 07:41 PM

Got married? ???

I knew that answer would come up.happy

no photo
Mon 06/20/16 07:40 PM

I was wearing a girlfriend's slippers one morning, pink with pompoms and all... She dared me to go to the store in them so of course I did. I did enjoy the looks of puzzlement on people's faces tongue2

I would have liked to have seen that:smile:

no photo
Mon 06/20/16 06:03 PM
Edited by wolfman3838 on Mon 06/20/16 07:02 PM

laugh What was the dumbest thing you were ever dared to do in your life, and you actually did it??

laugh :banana: laugh

For me...Licking a metal post in -30 below weather as a kid. Part of me is still on that post. pitchfork

no photo
Mon 06/20/16 06:19 AM

The desert has always been a draw to many people. Would be a great place to visit and see.

no photo
Sun 06/19/16 06:26 PM

In a small town in Japan.

Sounds interesting

no photo
Sun 06/19/16 06:25 PM

The most wonderful place I've ever been is Antarctica.

People (scientists) do actually live there for up to 18 months or so at a time.

The silence is deafening and everything about the place is breathtaking, seriously breathtaking.

No shortage of ice cubes..:smile:

no photo
Sun 06/19/16 06:36 AM

Depending on the political climate I'd chose a country in Africa. Probably Rwanda or Tanzania.

Both would be very interesting

I spent three months in Rwanda two summers ago and I was sorry to leave. Beautiful place and the people are as nice as can be, for the most part.
Tanzania borders a huge lake and the variety in fauna is simply outstanding.
Just about anywhere in Africa would suit me, let alone what goes on there presently.

\

Love to see it one day, sounds wonderful

no photo
Sun 06/19/16 06:36 AM

there are so many beautiful places in the world that i want to go.But, yes, there's no place like home, the best in the world ☺

A lot of people feel the same way about home.:smile:

no photo
Sun 06/19/16 06:31 AM

Single? No, I'm just in a relationship with freedom.. :smile:

That is a good way of putting it. :smile:

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 09:04 PM

Depending on the political climate I'd chose a country in Africa. Probably Rwanda or Tanzania.

Both would be very interesting

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 09:03 PM

a place where there's sun,sea and sand.as a recent yoga practitioner I do have affinity to utmost solidarity and inner peace...Australia is only one of my top choices.

but,given my hopeless romantic side.I love Paris,not until such time I'd finally found my lifelong partner.i'll surely explore the city of love creating beautiful memories that last for a lifetime.:smile: :wink: :heart:

I really hope all your dreams come true and you have a magical time in Paris together.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 09:00 PM

If you realize that we live in a universe were the math (Drake's Equation) supports at least 10,000 comunicative civilizations just in our quadrant. Then you will begin to realize that our creator has made for us family that resides everywhere. We are never truly alone. I live in comfort, and I never really feel alone!

You are a very smart man Rob. Thanks for the quote. :smile:

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 07:16 PM

:thumbsup: smile2 :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 05:58 PM

I would not change a thing about my body , but I would change my attitude towards men , I was sometimes mean due of my phobia of commitment.... I have some regrets that I let go handsome and intelligent men ...If only!

I wouldn't change a thing about your body either.

You have good taste and keen eyes laugh

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 02:25 PM

I haven't been enough places to know the answer to this

I am sure you will do one day smile2

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 02:24 PM

For me, I cannot think of a more beautiful place then Vancouver Island off west coast where I am now. Nice beaches and great salmon fishing, even just boating , so many places and islands to check out. Just an overall mild climate place that you can get lost in the beauty. waving

Salmon? You mentioned salmon?!?! I think I wanna move now!

Salmon fishing is best in the world. People come from all over to get them, along with great crab and prawns :smile:

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 02:22 PM

I haven't wanted to change a thing about myself since puberty. Surely, ever since I stopped caring what other people think of me. I remember wanting to be taller and less shy. Well, I'm not shy anymore and my height and weight are the right ones for me and anyone who says otherwise simply doesn't know me and doesn't want to know me if they can't help but stop at how tall or short I am.

"congrads" you have it all under control :smile:

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 09:37 AM

I have 5000 of them like why dont you feed teddy bears because they are stuffed lol gees i crack meself up
[/q

rofl

no photo
Sat 06/18/16 07:04 AM

hello

Welcome to Mingle Forums.....a great place to be and to meet nice people.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next