Community > Posts By > wolfman3838

no photo
Fri 07/29/16 01:34 PM

If most people believed that love would find them, then why did so many of us sign on to a dating site? laugh

I think you can find love whether you are actively looking for it or not. The important thing is the willingness to take that leap with that person who inspires that tenacity and devotion in you.

But if you choose to look, never get so caught up in the search that you lose sight of the beauty that the universe is extending to you daily, whether you fall in love or not .:smile:

I fully agree....great answer:smile:

no photo
Fri 07/29/16 01:32 PM

When does physical attraction stop being so important?

How and when do you start feeling the need for learning to find that passion comes in all areas and forms?

OR DO YOU?

about 5 seconds into our first encounter!

after that.. it's all about getting to know the other person.. finding commonalities, character traits & wittiness.. communication is key.. and the process typically reveals the others passions!

admittedly there has to be that initial spark...if it's there.. it SHOULD last a lifetime.. as long as it's fueled by mutual respect, love and lots of common ground!

The mutual spark is the starting point :smile:

no photo
Fri 07/29/16 01:30 PM

Five

Twenty five

Forty

Sixty

One hundred

Gimmie 5 bedtime snacks

no photo
Fri 07/29/16 08:42 AM

When you are not looking or trying to hard, it will find you.

Try too hard and you will lose in the end :smile:

no photo
Fri 07/29/16 08:40 AM

I have always believed in my heart that love happens, even when you are not looking for it......I reject the idea of blind dates, match making or making hasty decisions in entering a relationship or dating or going out with someone that I still don't know well.......I love the thought of love finding its natural way through your heart.... LOVESTRUCK.....like being hit by Cupid's arrow:smile: :heart: happy

sounds good....if cupid shoots straight :smile:

Oh wellohwell , that's LUCKY STRIKE or BULLSEYE......Only the fortunate ones win........if you are lucky, good, if not still keep on smiling better luck next time:smile: laugh love :banana:

All you need is patience and the will to try again smile2 shades smile2

no photo
Thu 07/28/16 08:54 PM

I have always believed in my heart that love happens, even when you are not looking for it......I reject the idea of blind dates, match making or making hasty decisions in entering a relationship or dating or going out with someone that I still don't know well.......I love the thought of love finding its natural way through your heart.... LOVESTRUCK.....like being hit by Cupid's arrow:smile: :heart: happy

sounds good....if cupid shoots straight :smile:

no photo
Thu 07/28/16 06:07 PM

I get it kind of like the mating rituals and family dynamic of the gorilla family. Ooh ooh?

I think the rabbit ritual is also in there

no photo
Thu 07/28/16 06:05 PM

I suspect that the old idea that love happens when you least expect it, when you are NOT "searching," is the logical result of the fact that a lot of people who are actively looking, tend to try hard to "be their best," or to put on a false front of some kind. Pretend to be braver than they really are, or more in to sex, or less in to sex, or whatever they think might impress someone.

What's best for the sake of building something serious and long term, is for people to be more real. More who and what they are, so that they can find out how well they get along during normal life.

That tends to happen right after people give up the Big Effort search, and just relax, so the myth got going that "love magically chooses to come to you, when you are NOT trying."

But it's really just natural human behavior.

Very wise thread

no photo
Thu 07/28/16 06:03 PM

You could Hove your vessel about and not fathom where you will end up.

Is that kinda like goin fishin

Crabbin

Now that may take some patience. I think crabbin in Colorado might take a while

They have deep mud puddles therelaugh

no photo
Thu 07/28/16 06:02 PM

Hi

Welcome to the forum

no photo
Thu 07/28/16 06:01 PM

Either way.

You are easy to please laugh

no photo
Thu 07/28/16 02:49 PM

You could Hove your vessel about and not fathom where you will end up.

Is that kinda like goin fishin

vessel...fathom, It sure sounds like fishing :smile:

no photo
Thu 07/28/16 02:48 PM

When you are not looking------ Automatically come

If it is meant to be it will happen:smile:

no photo
Thu 07/28/16 02:47 PM

So when your not looking

I think the majority would agree:smile:

no photo
Thu 07/28/16 01:58 PM

:heart: Do you think that you will find your "mate" when actively searching?

Or, is it just a fluke?...finding a right person falling into your lap...or...will you find "the one" when you are not looking? :heart:

Which do you think is true?

no photo
Thu 07/28/16 01:39 PM

Drivers no turn signals

Stupidity

Being told how much to tip by restaurant

couples fighting in public

Bad manners

Gimmie 5 large Canadian Cities

no photo
Wed 07/27/16 01:43 PM

Value of self respect
How to respect authority
How to deal with grief
How to help someone without showing it
How to cope with technology

Gimmie 5 ways to cheer someone up

no photo
Wed 07/27/16 01:22 PM

Lone Ranger

no photo
Tue 07/26/16 04:58 PM

When does physical attraction stop being so important?

When you can ...........

Do you really believe that? frustrated

no photo
Tue 07/26/16 10:33 AM

Gimmie 5 hopeful thoughts for your future

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25