Community > Posts By > EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/16/17 07:34 AM
TMommy

Welcome to my cyber mansion. I agree like you say all the other things to pick & choose to judge. I say it like this. Who cares if you live as a man or woman. I want to know your health. I want to know your mental capacity. I want to know if you willing to kill for the sake of the americas. Stuff like that. Again if a man in a dress have what it takes to defend our civil liberties oppose to captain america with a ego and no tactical training hell let them be.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/15/17 07:12 PM
Mark48,

Hey welcome to my cyber mansion. Well thats great news. Somebody has to be held accountable.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/15/17 03:01 PM
Blondey111,

Hey welcome back, good seeing you back..well what's your take on this here?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/15/17 02:53 PM
Ms. Harmony,

Hello, welcome back, well you never seems to amaze me with the knowledge you share and I agree everyone should take responsibility of one's actions. Who really know what was on the mind of driver. But we can conclude that he injured many innocent people.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/15/17 02:21 PM
IntegrityIs1rst,

Hey, well in spite of what you may know , as a country we have to talk about it. See that's the problem with people in the states, we don't dialogue anymore. I blame fear & the internet.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/15/17 02:16 PM
MotownDownton,

Welcome back my friend, well lets just hope this or incidents like this won't lead to a civil war.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 04:47 PM
Workin4it

You on the money. Call me anything but dumb.....lol but no i think P.C. names was created to divide people. When i came to America from Europe i didnt know what black was. In Germany we just Germans. Got here black was a penal code for dark skinned people.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 04:42 PM
LeeFranklin

Hey welcome back. Me personally like i mentioned im no fan of trump but in this case he's not responsibly for rhe violence. There always be party crashers at any protest. When the KKK protest the police crash. When black lives matter protest Right wingers crash. When LGBT protest. Homophobics crash. Thats always been a factor in protest culture. So in a case like this i cant blame trump. I think what happen was just a random act of violence. Maybe the driver was racist. Maybe he was drunk. Maybe he just lost control of the wheel. Who knows.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 04:42 PM
LeeFranklin

Hey welcome back. Me personally like i mentioned im no fan of trump but in this case he's not responsibly for rhe violence. There always be party crashers at any protest. When the KKK protest the police crash. When black lives matter protest Right wingers crash. When LGBT protest. Homophobics crash. Thats always been a factor in protest culture. So in a case like this i cant blame trump. I think what happen was just a random act of violence. Maybe the driver was racist. Maybe he was drunk. Maybe he just lost control of the wheel. Who knows.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 04:35 PM
MightyMoe,

Well that was printed in the article he was the blame for the violence. I think people blamed trump due to what his response was. Trump said they both was wrong. The protesters and the driver.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 04:32 PM
MightyMoe,
Well again fair is fair.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 01:28 PM
EyAmYourHost39,

America, check this out, I have a buddy I been know for about 10 years like brothers. He recently told me that his job had him to be chipped. He showed me the stitch scare where in the chip is in. my mind was blown. He said the process took only 10 minutes. So I ask questions. Do you body have a side effect to it? He answers at first he felt a little sick, quisey. But after the 2nd day he felt back to himself. I still not convinced this is right.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 01:21 PM
MightyMoe,

Oh don't get it wrong I still think he's a bastard. But as far as this , I don't think this was his fault. I'm a fair man if you wrong , you wrong . you right , you right.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 01:16 PM
Conrad_73,

This came from a local newspaper wrote. was Trump there who knows, but this is the big headliner this week.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 01:15 PM
MightyMoe,

What I am about to say is going to be be very very controversial but I'm bringing the truth. I think White supremacy , The KKK, Skinhead movement & so on have the right to march to spread there word. Okay, here me out, regardless what they saying I am big on Free Speech. I don't have to support them to agree with free speech. No different if the Black Panthers or Black Lives Matter protest, they have the right to voice. Is Trump the blame in my eyes just for this topic, for once I have to say this is not Trump fault. I'm no fan of Trump and my followers knows I'm not but this here topic here I think it was just a random act isolated incident.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 01:04 PM
MightyMoe,

In your mind do you think Trump's the blame?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 01:04 PM
Conrad_73

Yes it was brutal. They caught the guy who carrine the car into the protesters. His stats is

James F.

He was booked & charged with one count of second-degree murder, three counts of malicious wounding failure to stop for an accident involving a death, & hit & run.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 01:00 PM
Conrad_73,

Okay, enlighten me more on what you wrote.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 12:41 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

America let me paint a more clear picture of this issue. In Charlottesville, Virginia a small college town a anti White Nationalist & KKK protesters rallied. When a motorist plowed his car into the Anti hate protestors. The argument is word got back at Trump & he's basically saying well the white motorist & the Protestors both was wrong. Real America like " Huh...Wait , wait , wait....! Virginia police have not yet provided a motive for the man who rammed a car into the crowd but U.S. prosecutors & the FBI have opened a civil rights investigation.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/14/17 12:34 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

America, check this out America, In hours after the hundreds of violent extremist showed up in the historic Virginia University town to "Unit The Right", & a speeding car slammed into counterdemonstrators. All Trump could muster was the mustiest denunciation of bigotry & violence on many sides. It was race haters were the moral equivalent of those who were objecting to them. America, can you imagine if an American president , in the immediate aftermath of a terror attack by radical Muslims held many sides. Equally responsible? What, are you kidding. Can you imagine if the president blames North Korea & South Korea equally for Kim' Jong Un's nuclear outburst?