Community > Posts By > EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/09/17 10:45 AM
MileOfTheUSA,

Hi well you right the power of forgiveness is king but my people will never forget. God said in scripture to put remembrance with us. It explains why we was in slavery if you read Deuteronomy 28 the whole verse. But fast forward I was born in Germany but I'm still black. In Europe we more liberal & open to everybody, gays, blacks, women, so on so on. Here in America its different.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/09/17 10:40 AM
Ms. Harmony

Hey baby girl, aright, let me guide you to this. okay, there was an Indian American and you know Indian Americans have brown skin like us but with straight hair. He cuts his hair low in a crew cut he must of had a really great make up artist like the movie stars have. so they made him black. His ideal was to maybe to do a personal research on race relations in business. so he's living like a black guy and applies to medical school & got in. because of affirmative action. You Get it now?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/09/17 10:30 AM
YellowRose,

you right so she seen this article.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/09/17 10:28 AM
TVCameraman,

I have no problems with affirmative action, but lets not use that to get us lazy. no applying ourselves to greatness. I can only imagine being a white guy today. wow those blacks can go to college thru red tape? where's the white affirmative action for us? Damn hell, its not fair....now jumping back to me, well America, your affirmative action is now everyday. you guys can get bank loans, decent housing, walk down the street without police intimidations, & move up in the corporate world through your own will. its kind of funny when you can have a hell of a make up artist change your race and you can see how others perceive you as they disguised.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/08/17 05:43 PM
AlleOops,

I agree .......

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/08/17 05:40 PM
ActionLynx,

I certainly agree . i like the data knowledge you bring.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/08/17 05:37 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

People if you want to see the comedy in all this. America remember the old 80s movie with C. Thomas Howell "Soul Man". How he played as a black guy to get into a school. What about Gene Wilder in "Silver Streak" where gene had to disguised as a black guy to get aboard the train. I guess i should disguised as an white guy and try to apply for a business loan. I wonder if that work?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/08/17 05:37 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

People if you want to see the comedy in all this. America remember the old 80s movie with C. Thomas Howell "Soul Man". How he played as a black guy to get into a school. What about Gene Wilder in "Silver Streak" where gene had to disguised as a black guy to get aboard the train. I guess i should disguised as an white guy and try to apply for a business loan. I wonder if that work?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/08/17 05:27 PM
Tom4UHere,

I think people should do whatever we want. The times are different. Im not gay but transgenders are minorities too. It shouldn't matter if a man lives his life as a woman and want to serve. We have bigger eggs to fried with trump in office. Jeff Sessings also. Personally i dont have a problem with transgenders making power moves. We as people have our own periods where our heritage have the spot light sort to speak. Now its there turn.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/08/17 04:59 PM
Alleoops,

Like i mentioned i only give to st judes. They are a legit company with a website for info. Have contact numbers and looking at the noble charity i give it makes me abd god proud. Now you know i dont just give to St. Judes i also Champaign for LGBT community. Black lives Matter, The New Black Panther Party, I also support U.S.Veterans Benefits, Children with autism research & National Rifle Association.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/08/17 03:34 PM
ActionLynx,

I don't know how to load it on here but I give you the site.
Go to CNN.com, scroll it all the way near the bottom of the page to you see the article " he Faked Being Black To Get Into Med. School". then click on the article ....whaaallllaaahhh you got it!

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/08/17 03:11 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

Wow, okay to answered my own question, I think he wants to prove a point. I don't think he meant to play the role of being black to make fun or exploit us but to show that if you a minority in this country, well.....you may be able to go to school next to nothing. I just hope he takes what he observed and educate other & not to cut corners to ease his way to the top.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 08/08/17 03:09 PM
Good Day my lovely people of Mingle2, wow, my last forum was a mega hit according to you guys, I love the feedback, I learned a lot for my voicers. The rain is gone & the sun is out, I'm feeling good today. Now, My loyal " Vocal Avengers" you not going to believe this I came across. So I jumped at my work computer, you know checking email,watching stream TV, I went to CNN.com to find some juicy topic for my political studies class and I came across this article. An Indian-American disguised himself as a black Man to get into college & got in! No Lie. The article goes on to say the guy name is Vijay Jojo, & he claims he got into medical school by pretending to be a black man now thinks President Trump will end affirmative action like Lincoln ended slavery. Because of his brown skin , he shaved his head low cut threw on a suit & tie and posed to be an African American to get into Medical school, and guess what he got in. America, how do you feel about what Vijay doing. Is it proving a point about race relations? Is he exploiting Blacks for his own gain? Or is he just showing the heart of affirmative action? Do you believe in Affirmative action? YO, we have to get into this one? let's talk about this, can't wait!

All replies will be answered back

Thank You All
EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/07/17 04:42 PM
Ms Harmony,

Once again you always seem to amaze my mind. Yeah I feel the same way, I try not to give them a hard time, I mean somebody has to do that kind of job. From what I gather today talking with a canvasser, well, she's in college. she took the job to pay for spring break of next year. She begins to tell me she get's an hourly salary plus the quota is two sign ups a day. each sign up is 50 cent commission. wow money is hard to earn in outdoor work.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/07/17 04:26 PM
ActionbLynx,

Welcome to my cyber mansion. yeah I do live in a big city and we have all the above. Panhandlers, homeless, drug and alcoholics on our streets everyday. I look how the canvassers get rejected, I think to myself." that has to be a better way to make a living?"

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 08/07/17 10:36 AM
Dust4Fun,

welcome back, well first yes I took the local trolley here in Philly to get home. I have 2 cars but hate to park downtown. Second not here in Philly. the canvassers that work downtown is really struggling. Philly is a different kind of city. its a mini New York. people always on the go daily. People in my city are nice when they want but can be very rude too. outdoor work in philly isn't paying jack.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/04/17 08:17 PM
TVCAMERAMAN,

Well thank you i try to very though it out topics. Sometimes i like to bring with my political topics to get people to think. When i do the dating room i give senarios and want the peoples feedback. I like to bring different tupes of folks to talk about real things. Sometimes my followers go viper against each other so then i get flagged. But ultimately i love you guys voices.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/04/17 05:53 PM
TVCameraman,

Hey welcome back.....ohhhhh we get JW Mormons, & kids selling candy, Avon girls, girls scouts....well i dont mind them i love there chocolate mint cookies. Downtown is were we see the street team canasssers. They usually friendly but skepticalizm keep Philadelphians from giving them time a day. I think i rather stick with Saint Judes. I know where my cash goes. If my money can save a family from the burden of medical treatments bills and a child can live or better yet live to see a child beat the cancer i will always contribute.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/04/17 05:42 PM
RobXBox73,,

Im right here bro. That's right. He signed the gay manifesto. They always been there. Look at football maybe not a transgender but a gay player now.this country moving in a important future. Military isnt no different

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 08/04/17 05:30 PM
Tom4UHere,

Wow does that work? Lol maybe i should try that. Another annoyance is every 10 years those bloody census reps knocking on my door wanting my information for the government count every home for what the people need.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next