Community > Posts By > EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 02/04/19 12:20 PM
No1PhD

Welcome back to the discussion in my Cyber Mansion....i 1000 % agree with everything you told us and Supermartkets is not out the red zone when it comes to being mistreated. This reminds me about a horror story last week i was at my local Shop-Rite market i only needed just small things. I think my purchase was less than $ 20.00. I brought a couple of loaves of bread, 3 2liter Pepsi sodas Coffee grinds creamer and box of sweet n' low sweetner for my early morning coffee rush. So at our market we have the computerized self check out stands but they was all out of order....so it forced me to go in the general line. Which seems like 100 people with mountains of food in there carts. So by now i already irrated in my head this is a long line. Now here where it gets crazy...so after about half hour wait the girl in front of me with another girl time to ring her food up....the teller bags her.food which seems forever.....almost like slow bagging....after about a 10 to 15 agonizing mintues with her bags ready it was time for her to ring up her total....it came to be like &100. So the girl gives the cashier a debit card....no i think was a EBT Snap Benifit card....the cashier swipes the card and it denied it....she swipes again and access denied now this was when people was getting Febuary Snap Benifits early because the Government Shutdown so she had the impression hers was ready because her friend got hers that day and i guess hers wasnt ready that day....so once they realize maybe you too early or you might want to call your county assistant office to find out what day it supposed to be active.....so after a embarassing moment she felt she had to return all that food back.....before returning the food she swore her benifits wad active that day and she spent 20 minutez arguing with the cashier.......crazy....any sane individuals would of told her to check the balence before you go shopping.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 02/04/19 12:02 PM
I_Love_Bluegrass,

Hey welcome to my Cyber Mansion you absolutely right its nothing wrong with facing it.....you put on some pounds and we all gotten bigger after high school. Mind you this thick woman already thought she was a Diva with the Italian made hand bag , jewelry on her fingers designer coat i mean so you maybe a size 7 to 10. I think women should be secure with what they are & not trying to be models and Scarlets or Video Vixens and be you. You put some size on or you a natural thick build woman. Your feet varies beauty is within. It cant be defined just with oh you look amazing. Its an add on of you. She obviously was spoiled as a child and it spilled over as an adult today. The kicker was the guy she was with was so embarrassed......

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 02/04/19 11:48 AM
OldKid46,

Welcome to my cyber mansion i certainly agree with you on about Smart Phones today with apps we dont need or use...like on my phone to save up more space i have to uninstall apps thats not being used and the apps thats not being used came with the phone so i cant uninstall them. Like i have an LG X Charge Andriod device and Noisy Wallet is permanently installed on my phone. I dont need Boost Wallet.....Now getting to your horror story Microsoft is always trying to find ways to be innovative but it only complicates customers and frustrate those whos not that technology savy. I think Microsoft with the Xbox One S will lost money on the online gaming only ideal. Its not good business to shut out offliners but im afraid thats the future of technology epecially gaming community. Going Digital is what Microsoft and eventually Sony will be required to operate next gen gaming consoles and PC gaming. Think about it if i just need a code to install games in my console without even leaving the house well......welcome to by then 2020.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 02/04/19 11:33 AM

EyeAmYourHost39

I tell you another Retail Horror. I guy walks into a .JC.Penny with his wife or companion supposedly buyinng the lady brand new high heels. Im thinking what man have the patence to shoe shop with a woman god bless him anyway. So the lady ask for a size 4 in womens . Now this lady isnt petite or small she's a big girl im thinking a size 4 try a 10....lol the guy came to her with a box of 4 looks to be a open toe heel she tried to put her fat toes in the shoe and apparently the 4 was too small. She she asked the sales person is these a 4 ? He said yes a 4 small you asked. She then ask for another shoe in a small 4. So he comes back out again with another size 4 shoe .She wasnt getting in them either....now shes angry....tells the sales guy these cant be a 4 because i been a size 4 shoe since high school. The guy continues to tell her Ma'am this the second size 4 shoe you tried on and its too small. Maybe a size 7 or 8 would be more comfortable for you. By now she felt insulted and berates the salesman. She ask for his manager and when the manager comes out the sales guy tells the problem and the manager sides with salesman. Now this really got out of control she calls the police. Store security, her guy, and the manager couldnt get this lady out of the store......then she threatens to call her sons....telling them a salesman insulted your mom yaw need to come down here and handle it.......By now 2 angry.young men are in the store going off . By now the police shows up tells the lady you have to leave or you be tresspassing. At the end of all that she left but for once the sales person was courteous and nice and i bet he could use a shot of Hennessey after that day......

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 02/04/19 11:33 AM
EyeAmYourHost39

I tell you another Retail Horror. I guy walks into a N.C.Penny with his wife or companion supposedly buyinng the lady brand new high heels. Im thinking what man have the patence to shoe shop with a woman god bless him anyway. So the lady ask for a size 4 in womens . Now this lady isnt petite or small she's a big girl im thinking a size 4 try a 10....lol the guy came to her with a box of 4 looks to be a open toe heel she tried to put her fat toes in the shoe and apparently the 4 was too small. She she asked the sales person is these a 4 ? He said yes a 4 small you asked. She then ask for another shoe in a small 4. So he comes back out again with another size 4 shoe .She wasnt getting in them either....now shes angry....tells the sales guy these cant be a 4 because i been a size 4 shoe since high school. The guy continues to tell her Ma'am this the second size 4 shoe you tried on and its too small. Maybe a size 7 or 8 would be more comfortable for you. By now she felt insulted and berates the salesman. She ask for his manager and when the manager comes out the sales guy tells the problem and the manager sides with salesman. Now this really got out of control she calls the police. Store security, her guy, and the manager couldnt get this lady out of the store......then she threatens to call her sons....telling them a salesman insulted your mom yaw need to come down here and handle it.......By now 2 angry.young men are in the store going off . By now the police shows up tells the lady you have to leave or you be tresspassing. At the end of all that she left but for once the sales person was courteous and nice and i bet he could use a shot of Hennessey after that day......

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 02/04/19 11:14 AM
Edited by EyeAmYourHost39 on Mon 02/04/19 11:37 AM
Ms Harmony,

Hi welcome back good to see you respond as usual. Well i have tons of people i know during the Christmas Black Friday holiday shopping faced crappy service and some even getting angry and heated. Im go back to the GameStop thing i saw a mother wanted to buy her kid a video game as a Christmas gift for her son. Now her son is only 5 years old. So the sales associate gave her friendly suggestions for a 5 year old. Games like Mario Kart 8, Sly Fox, and other rated G games. So the kids ask for Grand Theft Auto 5.....the sales associate warns the mom that GTA 5 is rated M for mature and try to get the mom to give her son a more general game for kids. The mom say oh he knows its just a game its okay. Now by this time the sales associate tells her this game is highly sexual situations, nudity, bad language, drug usage and the N-word used quite much....the next day she comes back livid...." You should be ashamed of yourself saling a game like that to my kid" she request for the manager and the manager sides with mom and fired the sales associate. Sometime horror stories can balence another direction. The sales associate did warn her and was quite nice to her but she didnt want to hear it........so a man lost his job for doing what he was supposed to do and not sell a mature rated product to a 5 year old. I know this is like Chinese Algebra but the message is i think store politics will happen to all of us at least once.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 02/04/19 10:30 AM
Edited by EyeAmYourHost39 on Mon 02/04/19 10:33 AM
EyeAmYourHost39,

Yeah ....like I said I was very angry because I spent $300 and I cant use my product. So I thought about it and return it for a system which I can play offline. I hear a lot of horror stories about how people experiences in retail stores get cheated, scammed, uninformed or straight nasty customer service from the places we trust. Game Stop was an example of my little frustration with retail. I get it, you have to sell product. You guys have to get us as the customer to buy but lets not deceive or treat customers like cattle. Now lucky for me I was able to turn it all around before it would gotten me angry and bad consequences may occur. I tell you about a good friend of mines went into to Wal-Mart to buy a laptop and he claims in electronic department he was greeted with sloppy customer service. He tells me girl behind the register was on her phone arguing with her boyfriend and the conversation got heated. So he fake a cough to get her attention she looks at him roll her eyes and proceeded talking on her phone. After about 10 minutes of waiting he decides to notify the manger. The manager comes over to tell him she's on break.....WTF....If this was true what the heck she still behind the register? After that he decided to go to Target down the street from where this took place. Now ask yourself wheres the respect? If that was me I would asked serious questions

Why is she the only one at the register? usually its at least 3 register attendants at electronics department.

May I speak to the regional manager?

Bottomline, I go to another Wal-Mart or like he did go to Target.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 02/04/19 10:19 AM
Good afternoon my lovely people of mingle2 I know its been a hot minute since I posted any material, my life was quite busy and I just couldn't post but I'm back, Shouts out to all my " Vocal Avengers" that respond to my material I like to do these forums like our personal talk show and we get great perspective on all walks of life. So let's get right into it. America, have you ever gone to a Wal-Mart, Target, Sears or any other major retail chain and you go in to buy something nice and you was faced a nightmare. I give you an example. 2 weeks ago I went into a Game Stop to purchase a Xbox One S.(for all my gamers out there) I came across some big money after taking care of my family I wanted to treat myself to some electronics. I brought a 32 inch smart TV from Wal-Mart & I figured with a new upgraded TV I wanted to buy a new next-gen system. I got to GameStop and I asked for a brand new Xbox One S. When I got home I hooked up the system and I faced a problem. The system requires internet connection to set up your system. I was like WTF.....After about 2 hours trying to short cut my way to offline I was unsuccessful. I even resorted watching YouTube videos tutorials to see if I can cut a corner to offline....Nope! So the next thing I did was pack it up and return the system with a full refund and purchased a Playstation 4. Now my frustration came in I thought why wasn't I was informed that you need stable internet service to use the system? He sold me the system without asking if I had home internet service. I also thought it was partially my fault because I didn't research or ask pertinent questions either. I almost thought I was stuck with a $300 loss but it worked out in the end. America Tell me your worst Retail Story. Have you ever had bad customer service at a retail chain? Was it something you brought and when you took it home it was defected or a scam? lets talk about it....whats you worst retail story?

All Replies Will Be Answered!
Thank You All!
EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 12/19/18 05:58 AM
Redrider1500

Wow....in your city the pro is they house the mental health. Allow them to live independently. The con is they place them in inconvenient locations with no malls shopping centers or supermarkets. I can see that can be unfair. You know some may argue to say " well at least they have a place " i would be slightly offended. Again i work in social service field and i care for my clients for people to prejudge the homeless community sickeneds me to the core. Here in Philly we house the mental health but the kicker os they have to be part of a housing progam and case managed. The wait time is so long 6months to a year before they get that opportunity.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 12/18/18 02:19 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

At my job i also do outreach as well on Sundays. I walk into the homeless encampments usually under highway bridges , railway bridges, in some parks and its really heart breaking to see what opioids are doing to the people on them. Isee death knocking at there door. Crack users, heroine fiends mingle along homeless vets, more women are on the streets more than last year. I give sleeping bags, hot food , coffee, care packs, list of day services like where to eat free food kitchens, place.for showers and change of clothings. Then we schedule appointments meet with us case management to fit them them with the right programs that will be effective.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 12/18/18 08:56 AM
RockGenome

Lol....no we shouldnt do that....
Shipping them camps or whatever is not the way. I love your comedy though.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 12/18/18 08:54 AM
RedRider 1500

Welcome to my cyber mansion. I read your comment and its good people with like minds like us to see even the homeless community are people too. I say dont mistreat them as disenfranchised. Everybody at least onr time in our lives fell on hard times. I want give you my top ten list in my own words how to eliminate homeless for good. Check me out....

10. Sales tax contribute to buy up vacant buildings and renovate them to create short term shelters or safe havens until housing opportunities come about.

9. Create more job training programs which includes job readiness, paid stipend for job interview clothing, transportation or Metro cards for job interviews or on site applications.

8 If you a war veteran, services provide them safe havens until housing needs are met. On site therapy with case management housing needs just for the Vets.

7. If you Mental Health, housing needs specifically for mental health. Therapy and pyschology .

6. If you struggle with addiction.... Specific services with id non shelter treatments. Housing needs specifically for recovered addicts. Job needs and detoxification clients available. Therapy and medication management.

5. If you a special FEMA case you know hurricane, tornado, earthqauke & tsunami survivors. Immediate emergency housing needs, paid grants for housing rents or relocation.

4. If you coming out of prison...other than a halfway house. Specialize short term units for parolees with merits systems. The harder you complete parole you should be high priority for housing programs. Job readiness, trainings, & jobs specific for re entry and parolees. Follow ups upon completion of parole and placed in permanent housing.

3. Renovations of old vacant lots, buildings, warehouses and apartment units. Turn abandant buildings find the owners. If they been vacant more than 1 year delinquent owners must forfeit there properties and the state takes over and turn them to new units for new effective housing units.

2. Hold the state , city , & local politicians accountable for voting them in with the impression they was going to address homeless needs. Simply do what you promised or you wont get another term period!

1. Non Profit organizations should lobby to for more funding.

So if our country attempts for at least change the narrative on capitalism and push to help and save lives then just maybe we can lower the numbers and move forward. I cant say homeless will ever end...nit to bring scripture in this but there was homeless people in the Bible. It will always be a worry but we can.lower the numbers.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 12/17/18 03:45 PM
Edited by EyeAmYourHost39 on Mon 12/17/18 03:52 PM
Tom4UHere

Welcome back my loyal poster.....well i gave your response a good read and i think its a war that can be won if we address the social issues that plagues the problem. First we have to define who's a canidate as homeless. Is it the working man lost his job and cant keep up with his rent or mortgage? Is it chronic addict who rather get high than to pay rent or morgagae? Is it a person coming out of prison who needs a address for parole? Or maybe a veteran who lost faith in the system and choose to stay out. Hmmmmm....its always a gray area about this. Here in Philly we have so many housing programs but what i find is that alot of those who were in shelters requires case management which some think if they case managed they feel the criteria is a certain percentage of income goes to your housing in an escrow account. Then its a long waiting list for PHA or HUD here in Philly and it usually takes up toa year before you get that call. What are people suppose to do within a year while you wait for the call. Then the section i programs usually gets a person with dependants, mental health, Aids recipients and chronic case managed folks first before the real needy. To me if its a joke.....I think gentrification is the new racism. Let me explain...the high rents isnt for fixed working incomes. I think it caters to the wealth and college housing. Then we have to provide effective drug and alcohol treatments with housing opportunities available. Then we need to house mental health and women with children ad well. Then lets help our veterans. 40 percent of the homeless are homeless vets. We do that we may have something there....do you agree?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 12/17/18 03:31 PM
Ms Harmony

Hey lovely lady good to see you post as usual. I value your thoughts well i read your response and you brought a good point that it should start regional. Too many times we rely on our politicians to fix a decade problem where it should start with state leaders and our city mayors. I love what i do for a living in social service. The good fight.....end homeless. Link my clients coming out of prison with a resource home. We provide healthcare to the disenfranchised, We give to LGBT communities with harmone therapy & STD checks. Me part of Act Up Philly we work to bring the importance of affordable housing in Philadelphia. I repect what L.A. doing to eliminate homeless. Philly is long ways from what L.A.pushing. i hope this can be a domino effect to other cities in the U.S. We need to put pressure on the state to help the people on the streets and not look at how much money they make off the opportunities. I can tell you in Philly our average 1 bedroom in a working class area is up to 700 to 1000 a month. Its ridicules. What if you you on fixed income thats not affordable.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 12/17/18 11:19 AM
EEyeAmYourHost39Eye

Philly, we been trying to do the same thing here with our outreach workers going to the homeless encampments providing food blankets hot coffee needle exchanges and social services but wheres the money Pa for this campaign. So we came up with " The Poor Peoples Campaign" The P.P.C" we lobby trips to our state capital of Harrisburg, Pa to express to our leaders for affordable housing, taking funds and put it towards housing. Our next trip to Harrisburg is next Thursday and we continue to put the squeeze to state reps to create housing opportunities for everyone but especially the homeless community. End gentrification and let's get this thing on the road. So i think L.A. making an effort and im all for it. My concern is even if we lower the numbers of those on the streets as long as drugs and other addictions out there people will always be on the streets.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 12/17/18 11:09 AM
Good Afternoon my lovely folks of Mingle2, thank you all who posted on my"Top Ten Favorite Horror List" i gotten alot of responses and it was a nice break off my serious topics. Well we about to get serious right now. America i want to take a minute to talk about this topic that is very dear to me. Why?....i care about people. There stories, life experiences, and rise & falls. Today i was thinking to myself what i wanted to do next for my loyal posters out there and this came to mind. I was on Vice.com and an articale took me away. It talks about for all my Cali residents might of read this. " Los Angeles Plans To End Homeless & How". I was like okay let me read on. The article went to say Losa Angeles is spending 4.5 billion to end homeless. Here's what it would look like, Harvey Franco - Los Angeles has lived in a gray tent for 11 years in downtown L.A. Around 8:30am a group of outreach workers from Homeless Service Authority will arrive. A little over2 years ago Los Angeles committed 4.5 billions toward ending homelessness. That was the most money voters anywhere in this country have pladged towards the problem. At the last count there were more than 52,000 homeless people in this country.
Now the measure HHH created a 1.2 billion city bond to build new housing in the next year. Measure H added a new sales tax to fund homeless services. Follow me now, the funds paid for case management, permanent housing units, temporarily shelters, & 96 new outreach workers . Los Angeles. Homeless Service Authority will make regular visits to homeless encampments. Although the county touts 9,635 people placed into permanent housing. 18,714 people entered temporary housing. Franco is upset that he & so many of his neighbors remains on the street.

America my day job is in social service. I deal with my clients from chronic homelessness to LGBT to prision re-entry. Here in my ciry of Philadelphia we have a bad homeless problem too. It seems to me at least Los Angeles is making an effort to end this serious problem we face here in America. So lets spill some Henessey together...what do you all think ? Is this a good start for whats to come in all major cities or is this another way of band- aiding a problem such as this? So America how you see this success or failure?

All Replies Will Be Answered
Thank You All
EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sat 12/15/18 03:59 PM
Girlie_Tazmania,

Welcome to my cyber mansion...i took a good look at tour movie list and i was very impressed with you listed." Sleep Walkers" was a classic as well as " Drag Me To Hell". As a little girl what was the age you first became a horror fan? I love your large movie playlist.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sat 12/15/18 03:50 PM
Girlie_Tazmania,

Welcome to my cyber mansion...i took a good look at tour movie list and i was very impressed with you listed." Sleep Walkers" was a classic as well as " Drag Me To Hell". As a little girl what was the age you first became a horror fan?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 12/14/18 08:25 AM
Edited by EyeAmYourHost39 on Fri 12/14/18 08:31 AM
Tom4UHere

I well i brought up " Get Out" as an example for the concept wasnt racist but the opposite. Moving on....let me ask you this.whats your thoughts on the movie " Eyes Wide Shut"? I think its a good watch but a hard one at the same time. I don't know it you follow secret societies but thats the closes to the illuminati America gonna get to see the elite parties.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 12/11/18 02:01 PM
Tom4UHere,

Listen i was wondering your thoughts on the hit horror movie " Get Out"? I thought that movie was excellent. The storyline was brilliant thabks to Director and writer Jordan Peele from Key & Peele. Alot people. Thought many thoughts. Is it racsist? To be honest....no. Let me explain why. If you follow the story of young Chris a black guy who dating a white girl and she wants Chris to meet her parents. The parents is excited she with a black guy but its not because he's good to theyre daughter. They have plans to sell him on a private auction for his parts. The blind guy that bidded the highest for Chris wants his eyes. Later the suspense kicks in when Chris discovers his girlfriend has been with many black men . She was like the talent scout for looking for negroe men for they're sinister character opposites. The grandfather mind was inplanted in a black man so he could have the ability to run again. But run quicker. The grandmother mind was sunken into the black maid body. Fast forward.....The mother wanted used hypnosis to place Chris in a viod of sunken place to have him under a spell for surgery to have white men to be able to live in black bodies and be great at sports , philosophy and probably entertainment. The movie was a great watch.....it had some comical moments but ultimately its a movie i can watch over and over with 2 alternate endings i give it out 5 stars a total 5 all the way....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25