Community > Posts By > EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 12/07/18 02:57 PM
EyeAmYourHost39.

I give my synopsis on why i choice my top 10. In in oder i posted here we go.

" Sleep Away Camp...Actress Felicia Rose made the character " Angela" spooky. Thru the whole movie she goes after campers who did her wrong. You never see her literally kill anyone but you see her hands tells her story. Which i research the hands you see during the killing scenes was the hands of the guy who played her cousin" Ricky" at the end of the movie(spoiler alert) we found out " Angela" was a boy and the penis shot was epic.

Hellraiser.....Pinhead and the original cenebites was the best CGI effects. The hell box once its open all hell breaks loose sort of speak.
The Hills Have Eyes ....Wes Craven the master of micabre told us a crerpy tale of a family heading to California and made a pit stop in the Nevada desert at an Airforce testing base to find out its a creepy cannibal family looking to eat the family. The creepiest villain to me was the father " Jupiter...

House Of A 1000 Corpse.....Anything Rob Zombie done gonna be classic. When you have Rob Zombie and my favorite horror actress Karen Black in a film Cult classic to me.

When a Stranger Calls. Its always scary when u home alone your phone rings and a horror villain calling u from within the house ....scary huh?

The Blair Witch Project....A creepy urban legend about a witch Ellie Keswick death haunts the Black Hills woods in Berkitzville Maryland. The creepy part was when they running in the woods and they get spook by Ellie's presence.. .scary.

The Exorcist....After watching the Exorcist i never ate green peas soup again.

Pumpkinhead....a story of revenge the father wanted to bring back his son from an bike accident to find out for order for his son to come back he had to bury him on cursed.ground... Pumpkinhead CGI was brilliant.

Last but not least Alone In The Dark....based on the video game alone in thr dark was a classic creepy movie...watch it without the light off and feel the macbre....

My next top 10 list will be based on the best CGI effects

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 12/07/18 02:28 PM
Larsi666

Welcome to my cyber mansion...those are excellent movie choices....explain to and my viewers why you chose those films?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 12/07/18 01:32 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

Well I'm 42 now, and most of the time when I'm on my Android phone on YouTube or my All Movie App, most of the movies I watch is horror. I even watch movie reviews to get perspective of the host. my top 10 list is based on popularity, the story-line, to the best music score, & villains & damsels. Okay, lets do this .....
10. The Blair Witch Project....the 1994 film
9. When A Stranger Calls....Original Version.
8. House Of a Thousand Corpse....(Rob Zombie Film).
7. Amityville Horror...(70's version).
6. The Exorcist...(Linda Blair).
5. The Hills Have Eyes....Wes Craven 70's Version).
4. Pumpkinhead.....
3. Hellraiser 1
2. Alone In The Dark....
1. Sleepaway Camp....( Felicia Rose As Angela).

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 12/07/18 01:12 PM
Edited by EyeAmYourHost39 on Fri 12/07/18 01:18 PM
Good Evening my lovely family of Mingle 2, Shout outs to all my posters that voiced in my last topics on "Jealousy Vs. Over Reaction Which RU?" we spilled some real good Hennessey on the floor with that topic. I want to take a break off dating and focus this on What makes a great cult classic horror movie? Is it The blood & gore? Is it the damsel in distress that stumbles and screams as the killer follows pursuit? Or is it the creepy music score like the world famous Jason Voorhees " Ch..Ch...Ha....Ha" or the 80's synthesizer like the George Romero type of music. Growing up think back when you was a kid during Halloween night watching the 24 hour horror-thon, what was your favorite horror movie? Who was the villain that gave you nightmares? I can remember as a kid my mom and my little sister & I would pop some Popcorn & Pepsi's cutting all the lights off and we would sit and watch as much horror we can until we fall asleep I thought the Exorcist was so scary at the age of 11. The next day going to school and having privileged enough stay up later than my friends and feeling good that lived to tell about the scary tales i watched. In fact give me 10 of your favorite horror movies and why? Was there any movie you felt never got the acknowledgement for being a classic? What style of horror you a fanatic too? Is it Psychological, Slasher , Who Done It type of horror ? Or you fan of all? What's your top 10 favorite horror movie or top 10 villains of all time? lets have fun.....

All Replies Will Be Answered!
Thank You All
EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 12/07/18 12:44 PM
ActionLynx,

Well again, men from Mars & Women from Venus when it comes to infidelity and view points. That okay, we should have different dialogue as long we can meet each other at the end for the sake of the point. I always thought having a female best friend of a lesbian best friend is closes you will get to female perspective and protection. A woman knows a woman. If a girl likes me and maybe I don't see it but the female friend sees it she enlighten you with whats she think and observe. Same goes you a girl and have a male best friend or gay best friend he will tell you the real without having the straight male wants to sleep with her mentality.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 12/07/18 12:37 PM
Tom4UHere,

I think you absolutely correct women that cheats are more subtle than us as male pigs that cheats. You right it takes maturity to see the error of bad ways. See when we young we think we know the world and nobody can tell us nothing until we fall on our face then we make the change to offer advice. I always believed that if somebody that keeps assumes you messing around then the questions kind of tells on them.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 12/06/18 06:54 PM
CireTom

Welcome back i got to admit your post is alot of read but i like it because it gives my readers more input on voice of reason. But at the same time its thruth and i love how you analyze the senarios. Keep posting my friend.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 12/06/18 06:53 PM
CireTom

Welcome back i got to admit your post is alot of read but i like it because it gives my readers more input on voice of reason. But at the same time its thruth and i love how you analyze the senarios. Keep posting my friend.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 12/06/18 06:49 PM
Likwrmn

Welcome to my cyber mansion.....you certainly have a point....if the women at the club as a dance then decides to drive you home then no harm no file. See sometimes it dont have to be a case of being malice. Thats a test of fate. If he or she is a good loyal to u then jealousy no option.but if your mate over reacts then we need to sit down and talk.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 12/06/18 03:18 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

I will say jealousy can be controlled if you a cool calm & collective type of person. Over reaction can be help with professional therapy. Too much jealousy can lead to crimes of passion. Too much over reaction may cause you to feel lost control. America lets admit it, we all been on both sides coin in our lives somewhere. I'm not a jealous person because I am too much into being a 42 year old Prima Donna or a self made Divo. I have high standards for myself. I think I'm a great catch to my girlfriend and even more cool to my friends. I want the best for myself and if I feel I have to be with a women who not honest or cheating she get dismissed. Its all about raising your own bar to everything in this life. Don't confuse standards with vanity. My advice to those who been thru the either side of the scenarios. Well, its up to you to set the bar high for yourself. You don't need to take (Blank) from anybody that's not into building you up but tearing you down. Like the song women say all the time " You Can Do Bad All By Yourself" it makes perfect sense. Trust, love, understanding, & commitment is what keeps you happy.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 12/06/18 02:54 PM
ShyButKind,

Welcome to my cyber mansion good to see you here. I like the fact that you wouldn't want to argue. You would trust he's really tired and not make a mountain out of a mole hill. Way to go !

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 12/06/18 11:50 AM
Mortalez,

Welcome to my cyber mansion, I feel you, being the last to know when you being lied and cheated on is a horrible feeling and its angers you that the betrayal and infidelity upon you is unacceptable. I remember my old girlfriend when I was 19 cheated on my with a crab from a dance club she attended after analyzing what really happen. She was drunk, I think she took his phone number to toss it but she was so wasted she forgot to toss it and the guy left a voicemail on her beeper back in the day. because I wasn't secure within myself then I broke it off with her....

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 12/06/18 11:45 AM
Neelamz

Hey Mommie, well I read your post and I support a thinking woman like you. Placing dots where it should. If your spirit tells you trouble listen to it. Its your guardian angel.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 12/06/18 11:43 AM
ToodyGirl5

Hey Beautiful welcome back, well I certainly believe in the statement you mentioned " If you don't know each other than living together should not be an option" I agree, I believe in you never really know anybody until you live with them. I think it should be a process in time to move in with your partner. Fars the club scene can you believe its 50 year old men sugar daddies still up in the clubs chasing women in there 20's.....!

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 12/06/18 11:38 AM
Ms.Harmony,

Hey welcome back, well lets talk about it. Where I was getting at is the difference between men and women cheating. I give you an example....when men cheat is usually about sex or the physical & visual. When women do it its more emotional...not to take away when cheat for sex too and yes that's true but most cheat because of lack of emotions. If I'm with a woman and I'm not connecting with her or maybe stop connecting with her emotionally if she not loyal she probably going to find it elsewhere. Men lacking from a woman he go looking to re hook up with a woman that's nice looking, have a nice thick body and oblivious of his relationship he's escaping. He wants a sex....Look at Wendy Williams and her husband Kevin Hunter cheating on her and outright out with it too......

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 12/06/18 11:38 AM
Ms.Harmony,

Hey welcome back, well lets talk about it. Where I was getting at is the difference between men and women cheating. I give you an example....when men cheat is usually about sex or the physical & visual. When women do it its more emotional...not to take away when cheat for sex too and yes that's true but most cheat because of lack of emotions. If I'm with a woman and I'm not connecting with her or maybe stop connecting with her emotionally if she not loyal she probably going to find it elsewhere. Men lacking from a woman he go looking to re hook up with a woman that's nice looking, have a nice thick body and oblivious of his relationship he's escaping. He wants a sex....Look at Wendy Williams and her husband Kevin Hunter cheating on her and outright out with it too......

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 12/06/18 11:30 AM
JustToBeHonest,

Welcome back, well lets analyze your comment with compassion....well a male be dancing with a girl at the club, well most heterosexual men at clubs dance with women. Not to take anything away from dancing with another male you do have our gay clubs out now as well. just thinking on a straight male perspective. Next, well the possibility of a female designated driver can happen. Maybe the girl he was dancing with seen he was way too wasted to drive at the end of the night and wanted to help. Next, Fars the romantic night scenario no...no... I can't believe a beautiful woman like yourself living that there.....A lot people in relationships and marriages lives that everyday.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 12/06/18 11:22 AM
ActionLynx,

OH Wow! its a lot of read but lets talk about it. Red flags is a good way to analyze a bad or good situation. Too many people today don't think enough anymore. Its like thinking is a relic of the past now...lol. I see in spite your investigation you still remain a gentlemen. You are open to romantic gestures for a woman. Being cautious is never a bad thing.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 12/05/18 08:34 AM
KitKat....

Welcome to my cyber mansion well the context is within you. How would you handle those scenarios?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 12/05/18 08:32 AM
ActionLynx

Welcome again to my cyber mansion. Wel the questions yoj may have for the senarios are common. I like the fact that you read thoroughly and address things one by one....almost like a lawyer. I n this world we have good the bad the ugly. Im not a phrenologist but i did take up psychology in high school. The study of human behavior. Some people react to things they cant control. While others react to things without enough knowledge. Jealousy is an emotion that can mastered within change and time. Now back to pure english im take myself for an example, im 42 now and do i get jealous? I admit sometimes depend on who what and why? But over reaction....no i like to investigate things before i decide whats next. Assumptions will only lead to trouble. It really takes alot for me to be jealous. Im very secure within myself my life my contributions and my new relationship.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25