Community > Posts By > EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 01/03/18 05:07 PM
Tom4UHere,

good to see you back, yeah, did you hear that they have robotic cars that operate on its on? here's my did you hear list

Did You Hear....?

by 2028 modern science will perfect time travel for leisure & military purposes.

Did You Hear?

2930 Mars will be completely terror form. Colonization of mars will be half the answer for our humanity survival or answers our over crowded planet problem.

Did Your Hear?

Artificial intelligence will replace the common man in may labor task.

Did You Hear?

you can order a robotic companion.....lets just say you can order a mail bride but she comes with wires and a memory chip.

Did you Hear?

Trump will not get another 4 years. He get 4 years but after that I think the people will go out more to vote to prevent him another 4 years.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 01/03/18 04:42 PM
GodsFriend10,

Welcome back my friend, yes my native Europe allies with the usa well... it can be a good thing or devastation. My friend lets remember presidents are selected not elected. Here's the kicker, they wanted him in to undo Obama's policies, and most importantly rearrange the face of this great nation. maybe this year trump may surprise us........notttttt!

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 01/03/18 12:10 PM
Integrityis1tst

Welcome back, yes what a year. You know the mid elections are coming up? its still time to change the look of American politics. I want to see 2018 to be a way better year. Unfortunately, as time moves forward the " Great Culling Is Coming" if you want to know what I mean research it. That's homework to all. But what I can say trumps mess will continue. we have to have a form of faith to live thru this.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 01/03/18 10:23 AM
Ms. Harmony,

Welcome back, yeah it was a lot of harassments going on. as you can see I stay up with political news and I even do current events as well. its important to follow these stuff and not to be oblivion to ignorance when it comes to what's going on. feel me

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 01/03/18 10:17 AM
Stuball63,

welcome my friend yes it was it was a turbulent year for us....I also nominate the is the investigation of trump with Russia. I mean if you follow political news a president should never take gifts, favors from other countries.....that's a no no

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 01/02/18 03:27 PM
EyeAmYorHost39,

Well to answer my own question, I think the one that touched me the most in 2017 had to be the hurricanes of Texas & the Puerto Rico. I feel as people in this great country, whatever state you resides in we should pull together to help out our fellow citizen's as much as we can. How we can be the most powerful nation in the world, the greatest army, the most innovated scientist in the world but we seem to neglect home. The Puerto Rican hurricane the government handle that very shitty if you asked me. Who cares if they not in the union or not we are a nation of godly love. supposed our state was under water, wiped out, no food sources, no shelter, no voice, I bet somebody would be on the phone making a call right? 2018 we have to take care of our neighbors around the world. Its not about race, but it is about a we thing! We the people, we have the power to make things happen. In 2018 I want to see more unity. More democracy, more action for the people. I'm not afraid of little green men in spaceships, I have enough fear of my government here.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 01/02/18 03:16 PM
Good evening my lovely folks of M2, we lived thru another year, another year of living in this world. I want to dedicate this topic on your voice, your opinions as well as your feedback. America, close your eyes and I want you to think what was your most memorial news, hot tea topic or the most heart felt news we had this year? Was it the Hurricane in Texas? Was it the recent attack in Paris? was it something in politics? Trump? the great hurricane of Puerto Rico? Did you witness police insubordination? What about the tension with the confederate flag & monument? I want to hear your feedback. This is the time I want to spend letting you voice the good , the bad , & the ugly of 2017. So lets rap a minute, tell me your most wildest news you read or watched in 2017.

Thank you sincerely all replies will be answered back!

EyeAmYourHost39.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 12/26/17 10:59 AM
Toim4UHere,

Welcoome back ,,,well your view is right but we still have to make sure our children don't get mistreated. well I'm glad to hear the outreach program isn't new I guess the officers have to reinforce the program.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 12/22/17 10:14 AM
Greeneyes148,

Hey welcome back, I'm like you I don't know the crime she committed, but like you said I don't think she the type to have a weapon on her for law enforcement to want to pull guns on her. I agree again if you pull a gun on law enforcement, well you get what you get. But if there's no threat, well be expected the worst.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 12/22/17 10:10 AM
Ms Harmony,

Hey lady of class, well I certainly agree with you on police should be retrained for sensitivity. pulling guns on 11 year old children is too extreme. I support the retraining ideal, It make bad cops to think twice before acting on impulse.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 12/21/17 03:29 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

Another thought for food, its a war going on outside right now. Terrorism...maybe!, the real war is the civilians & the police. Not all police but the Blue Klux Klan Police. You notice when you join the force, you took an oath to serve & protect. You also have a brotherhood or sisterhood within law enforcement. The problem is everybody is afraid of everybody. cops are afraid of the civilians. The Civilians are afraid of law enforcement. It has to be a bridge that will connect to both forces. Now I know some of you folks that support law enforcement, and I'm no means telling you not to. But the Blue Klux Klan bad apple cops are the ones being expose in this here. Then sometimes some officers are told to be extreme as long as you have a probable cause. First it was the Miranda rights went out the window, now they working on disarming us firearms owners. Next will be open season on any & every. Be aware, educate yourself , research & grow.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 12/21/17 03:19 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

America, its time for my rant......I think the officers was just a little to extreme in a case like this. the girl didn't have a firearms, knife, mace, combative, intoxicated, or something where they would have a reason to be extreme. Children are not adults, when kids see police officers, they automatically on fear mode. that's because the images they see on movies,, the news, or in there neighborhoods, you know they not about trouble. maybe this girl was wrong some way but its not needed to pull guns on kids unless you fear for your life. I think this sensitivity training should apply even for us adults too. but our kids, you got to be a little bit more compassion.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 12/21/17 03:14 PM
Good evening my lovely folks of M2, I'm back in full effect, I took some time off but your boy has some heated topics for 2018. Shouts out to all my " Vocal Avengers" current & new, okay, lets get right into it. America, I came across this article on Google news that sickens me to the core. This hot tea about a police officers pulling a gun on a 11 year old girl in Michigan. Let me explain, according to the article police officers who handcuffed & frightened an 11 year old girl won't face and disciplinary action, but they're getting a new set a rules for dealing with kids that's been dubbed the " Honestie Policy". Named after the girl Honestie Hodges, the policy requires Grand Rapids Police Department officers to get to know the kids on their beats. Starting right away, all patrol officers will have more interaction with community children on a rotating schedule. working with several outreach programs. Lieutenants trained in Cultural Competency & de-escalation techniques will be added to each patrol shift & officers will get more " dynamic scenarios training including children. So America, what do you think about this here? the rest of article just explains more sensitivity methods and other ect. should this apply to not just adults but kids too? Do you agree with the officers or the children's parents while being arrested? Let's talk about it, how do you feel?

All Replies Will Be Answered Back!
Thanks To You All!
EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 12/05/17 03:37 PM
Ms Harmony,

I agree it should of been some changes. See this cyber bullying & school yard bullying has to be addressed. Too many of our children committing suicide or murders because of bullying.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 12/05/17 03:26 PM
TxsGal3333,

You brought a good point , why was the mother was checked? was it suspicion on her behave? was a form of profiling on a smaller scale?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 12/05/17 03:22 PM
MOtownDowntown,

You hit the nail on the coffin, yeah I think the schools should correspond with the parents. try to come up with solutions to a time bomb problem.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 12/04/17 05:34 PM
Greeneyes148,

Yes the media would be the last outlet for exposure to a crime, or at least the innocent in this case. i hope this lady can move on with her life.////

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 12/01/17 08:39 AM
MightyMoe

Well in my state pf Pennsylvania the school system is crap. The buget for Philly schools are low, so bullying is small compare to a big problem. Kids now all on social media. So it makes it a little difficult to focus on one child needs here in PA.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 11/30/17 03:41 PM
Greeneyes148,

Hello & welcome, I will acknowledge she was only trying to prevention method but the media made her to look like she was extreme. I guess every parent has ways to handle a bullying situation. when I was coming up , when times was simpler we would have the options either talk to the other parent & come up with a solution, get the principle involved, or rumble it out. But times are different, its more crazy. kids is packing guns to school to handle bullies. That way is scary because lives can be affected...look at Columbine High!

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 11/30/17 03:13 PM
MIghtyMoe,

oookkkaaayyyy...........what's your opinion?

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25