Community > Posts By > EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 09/06/18 12:56 PM
I_Love_Bluegrass

Welcome I love your comments keep posting.!

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 09/06/18 12:51 PM
QuintupleB,

You very knowledgably about music ......very good

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 09/06/18 12:49 PM
Eric22T,

I love your comments keep posting!

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 09/06/18 12:47 PM
ToTage,

I think you right Asia is Americas biggest technology supplier...

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 09/06/18 10:13 AM
RockGnome,

oh wow help me understand it...

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 09/06/18 10:13 AM
RockGnome,

oh wow help me understand it...

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 09/06/18 09:03 AM
Stuball63

Lol why you say no

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 09/06/18 09:01 AM
Soulfie......

You make a great point

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 09/05/18 02:37 PM
EyeAmYourHost39.

Well my opinion online socializing is okay way to meet without any strings attach. I find that you can make real good friends and who knows you can really let loose and express your thoughts in a community room. Now Fars as dating, well it depends on what you looking for? I believe you can have a success with a connection if you allow time & be extremely patent. I find it easier than going to a bar or a night spot but not as distracting as coffee house or sporting event. I don't think negative to online dating I just find it a little bit harder because the expectations are higher and people just want to be safe.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 09/05/18 02:32 PM
Hello, America, I haven't done a dating topic in quite a while I want to shout out to my followers, my " Vocal Avengers" keep posting your comments & advice. America, can I ask you a important question? When you log in into your tablets , laptops, desk tops and smart phones and you breeze through various dating sites. what do you expect? what are the things you seek in these dating sites. my opinion, some of these sites are mainly for just socializing. Can you find love over technology? What happen to the days of meeting a great person in person? I got to admit, I been using this site as a way to socialize. Is it realistic to create a page, express your interests, and wait for the replies. Its seems to be more of a challenge online meeting than the old fashion way of mutual place. I do believe love can strike at anytime. I guess some may say online dating is easier well for the simple fact it eliminates the awkward shy moments. You get a more clear understanding of the interest so when its time to meet you at least made a connection, it takes away the what if's or the would not's. The downside of online dating sites is fake pages or just not what you find interesting. I want to know if cyber dating can be real? Is it a relic of the past or what's to come in the future? If you believe it can work out what's the secrets? So lets talk, how do you feel about cyber dating or online socializing?

Thank You Sincerely
All Replies Will Be Answered
EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 09/04/18 11:20 AM
East to West 72,

I thin its a wonderful direction to give light offenders a change to gain employment, decent housing, and a fighting chance to start over.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/30/18 03:20 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

America, matter of fact I live in Pennsylvania, and we have a lot of former offense folks now some don't need a break. I mean if you a sex offender or murder, or dealing in drugs ...no! but if you lets say you got caught doing public urination, public intoxication, or solicit sexual favor outdoors, I think those could be workable as long as you kept your nose clean and no other offenses applies.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/30/18 03:16 PM
GreenEyes148,

hello my friend, well I can see your point, I mean its a good & bad conversation piece. maybe the lawmakers are finally looking at this on a realistic point of view. Question, if I baked a cake and that cake doesn't come out right, do people get mad at the cake or the cake maker? I'm actually for this new direction. I believe in second chances as long you see change. Less offenses as long as you was accused and not charged you should be able to expunged the minor offenses.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/30/18 12:54 PM
Ms Harmony,

Ms Harmony great seeing you again and I have to say I agree with you, its about if the character been rehabilitated and reformed and not focusing too much of what you've done but who you are. many will found our comradely in this here to be controversial but that's what I expect from thinking minds. I'm put of the conscious community so I speak with open mindness....

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/30/18 12:49 PM
"EyeAmYourHost39",
Well anything is possible, I mean at least its a step towards changing the face of how they handle light offenses and not being too harsh or unfair. For those who offenses are light they should be able to expunge those old offenses so people can have a greater chance to find employment, better housing opportunities, and have a peace of mind

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/30/18 12:43 PM
Good afternoon my wonderful family of m2, I know its been a minute since my last "Hot Tea" topics. I was on a little vacation but I'm back and even more controversial, more turned up...just you wait. Okay I have a topic for you today but I want you to think universal, lets pretend this is going on in your state. okay I was online and I came across this article which explains what's going on in my state of Pennsylvania but if its successful this might spill over in Washington D.C. The article starts by headlining "Cleaning Up Your Criminal Record" A new law will expand clearing criminal Records PA. This will automatically seal many criminal cases, starting around July 2020. Automatic sealed cases will include all dropped cases(After 60 days), & many non-violent misdemeanors & summary convictions ( after 10 years without a new conviction). More misdemeanors convictions will also be eligible to be sealed by filing a petition starting in 2019. They includes
* some 1rst degree misdemeanors
* simple assault.
the article goes on to say what cannot be sealed, what can be expunged, what can be pardon. but....yes there's a but!

You must pay your costs & fines for your case to be sealed or pardon.

so America, what do you think ? I'm curious to hear from all. will this system work? could this be a beginning of something great or a disaster? so lets talk about it!

All Replies Will Be Answered!
Thank You 2 All

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 06/12/18 03:22 PM
Diserti_Gears

You right my friend but the fact remains that crime happens. crime starts with poverty sometimes. you know , somebody have to robbed to eat, or sometimes greed & jealousy leads to crime. other cases misguidance plays a part. While some just air heads with nothing better to do.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 06/12/18 03:18 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

America, make no mistakes, crime is a bad thing. if you consciously get a offense then you need to do the time. If you sitting in jail for an offense that's non violent, non sexual, non thievery, then the laws need to be change just to ease the burden of over crowded jails.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 06/12/18 03:10 PM
ToodyGirl5,

True, I think the bail system could use a bit of tweeting

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 06/12/18 03:08 PM
Diserti_Gears,

Hey , welcome to my cyber mansion, well you also have a point but cash bail in some cases are geared towards poor & low income people. see people with white collar careers or money don't seem to have a problem making bail. if you living check to check, kids to raise, a spouse to keep happy, and you get slapped with a minor offense than high bail system. to me its not fair.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25