Community > Posts By > EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/10/17 07:41 PM
Tom4UHere.....

Wow thats another way of putting it.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/10/17 07:39 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

I also know that modern science and the local politicians are working on cloning. Then we got weather manipulation which is HARP. Then depopulation thru famine, pestilence& marshall law. We are moving in a strange direction. Is it science or playing god? I say both in this case. Fema camps are real. World War 3 is in the making and trump will lead us to another d-day.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/10/17 07:39 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

I also know that modern science and the local politicians are working on cloning. Then we got weather manipulation which is HARP. Then depopulation thru famine, pestilence& marshall law. We are moving in a strange direction. Is it science or playing god? I say both in this case. Fema camps are real. World War 3 is in the making and trump will lead us to another d-day.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/10/17 07:33 PM
MightyMoe,

Ahhhhhh.....i guess that might be the case my friend.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/10/17 07:31 PM
ActionLynx,

See i just leaned something......great data.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/10/17 06:27 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

Good evening M2, well its here already we take it in our debit & ATM cards. But what if your doctor that insert it where ever they feel effective on the human body. What if we aren't ready for this kind of innovation? I just hope this wont cause you cancer. A foreign object in your body it has to be a side effect. I dont think i want to he chipped. Again a foreign object to trade and buy inside me isnt my ideal of living. Ad long as i have a choice or keep them on cards i feel better about doing business like that.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/10/17 06:22 PM
Good evening my lovely people of mingle, shouts out to all that voice and follow my stuff. I mean you guys really due me proud by keeping me wanting to keep posting. Even when sometimes we get viper but we learn and have fun. America when you hear about biometric RFID chip what comes to mind? What is it? Is it safe? Is it that little pill size chip you put in your pets? Maybe. Is we really ready for that kind of technology yet? Or is it a myth right now? Well to answer your curiosity, its very scientific. It will replace silver and paper currency. Brother EyeAm school me ? Okay in the scientific community its been said that this will move us to the 21 & 22nd centuries with what it implements. Here's what it will do.

once you decide to go with the chip, you be able to.

Pay Rent & Mortgage
Buy & trade
Eliminate debt
Attend college
Operate your car
Receive medical treatments
Pump gas
Do your banking
Travel
Locate pets
Locate loved ones

All that in the name of science want to do.my concern is its already here. Some jobs will require to have RFID to open certain staff doors and probably more. What is it? Who came up with it. Some say its alien technology passed to us. Others say a mad scientist in a lab perfected it to modern innovation. Again America are we moving too fast ? Will it have side effects? Is this another form of control? So lets talk science now where do you stand on this hot tea with a slice of opinion. Lets talk !

All replies will be answered back.
Thank you all sincerely
EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/10/17 06:43 AM
Ms Harmony,

Hello good morning. Out of his own mouth he said he got in. Go to CNN.com scroll down to near bottom of the page .....whhhaaalllaaah the article there. He claim to do this to show America affirmative action still alive.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/10/17 05:41 AM
MilesOfTheUSA

Hello yes you right. Excellent on the money. Not to dwell on scripture let me ask you this. Okay in scripture when god say in the time of turmoil in babylon come out of her. What heavenly father meant by that? Well he meant babylon is america come out of her is the cities. Fleet to the mountains during time of turmoil

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 08/10/17 05:30 AM
Lexican,

I liked that movie as well

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/09/17 07:36 PM
AlleOops,

Well i like his music. I dig wayne newton, frank sinatra and elton John.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/09/17 07:32 PM
ActionLynx,

Hey buddy yes it is flawed but still necessary. When i say this article on CNN.com i knew this would be a mega hit. My george America has done it again.....lol. As far as you living in a rural neighborhood well i can relate. In Berlin where I'm from i lived in a suburban neighborhood of Stieber Lieb which is mixed white and black Germans. Fars as America i grew up in a predominantly Spanish neighborhood. I seen the good the bad and the ugly. I seen spanish people get the same affirmative action with being bi linguistic. They would get jobs because they speak spanish. Didnt bother me .

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/09/17 07:07 PM
ActionLynx,

Hey buddy yes it is flawed but still necessary. When i say this article on CNN.com i knew this would be a mega hit. My george America has done it again.....lol. As far as you living in a rural neighborhood well i can relate. In Berlin where I'm from i lived in a suburban neighborhood of Stieber Lieb which is mixed white and black Germans. Fars as America i grew up in a predominantly Spanish neighborhood. I seen the good the bad and the ugly. I seen spanish people get the same affirmative action with being bi linguistic. They would get jobs because they speak spanish. Didnt bother me .

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/09/17 05:54 PM
Actionlynx,

To answer your question yes but transgender is a hipster word used today. But its the same depend on what generation you part of.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/09/17 05:52 PM
Lexican,

Hello welcome to my cyber mansion. You make perfect sense. I think it should be strictly about mental abilities. Physical capabilities as well on how well your learn and been trained. If a transgender operate a black hawk copter or operate a drone. Or be at best as a foot soldier than i would feel safer than an all american hot shot with a ego and something to prove.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/09/17 03:20 PM
MightyMoe,

Well I think the picture with the solder in stockings to be hilarious..i mean suppose there are solders live there life like that. they want be able to dress like that during battle.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/09/17 12:34 PM
Conrad73,

True Indeed......

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/09/17 12:33 PM
AllOops

Okay another case of it...this guy I'm talking about is Vijay Jojo An Hindu American

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/09/17 12:08 PM
YellowRose

you din't read my intro all the way thru I meantion CNN.com

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 08/09/17 10:58 AM
EyeAmYourHost39,

America, I wonder if I find the best hollyweird make up artist paint me white for one week. give me a blond wig, blue contacts, and dress in a corporate suit. I apply for a very prestigious elite bankers job. I would make up a bogus resume with experiences that will win that position. my name would be Corey it would be BOB Seagal. I walk in get interviewed by on e of the elite bank mangers for the position. a week later I apply as a black man, regular me with dread locks & all. Nike Shorts, Nike Sneakers, Ball Cap to the back, & a resume with very little to almost no experience in banking. I get interviewed, wooing them with my charm. A week goes by I get a call from the banker manager and tells me Mr. EyeAm, we want you to come in our branch & we have an opportunity for you. I be like whatttt...okay how? Well, because they not going come out and say affirmative action but they would say well we need more minorities with our banking firm to stay in business. You Hired. Now3 that's where we at now with this country.