Community > Posts By > EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Tue 12/11/18 08:52 AM
Tom4UHere

I see you have a large horror movie distribution list....you like the " Prince" of horror playlist...you have your own movie distribution list....be careful jokenly the Illuminati may want to have a meeting with you for that list....lol no seriously im very impressed. 75 % on your list are my favorites. Now fars zombifications well i brought up Haiti because believe it or not i researched how they and why they zombify the dead. Even in death they believe they can reincarnate the loved one by taking the corpse to a shamen. Then after is where it gets creepy. The shamen then does a black magic ritual with powder and a few unmentionables and the body begins to rise. Its an ancient secret demonic spirits posses the body so the family will notice personality changes. At the point is when they realized thats not there loved one and may have regrets. I know this sounds SyFy but its true my friend. Haiti zombifies the Eygtians mumifies. America cross breeds or bury. Its all death rituals.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 12/10/18 07:11 PM
Tom4UHere,

Yeah i read somewhere that the country of Haiti know to zombify the dead loved ones. Check this out....have you heard of Plum Island the tiny island north of Long Island NY soutwest of Boston. They been doing sinister human animal slicing there. They found a human with long fi gers three holes in his head and crazy adnormalities. He escaped the island and found dead on the beach. Along with the imfamous Montauk Monster. You know that picture it looks like a cat mixed with a bird with a beak. I believe they want also create zombies there as well. Plum Island got exsposed so much they moved the facility to Oklahoma. Which i say its a bad ideal thats the heart of our food source. What if a tornado hit it we be in huge trouble.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 12/10/18 03:42 PM
Edited by EyeAmYourHost39 on Mon 12/10/18 03:46 PM
Tom4UHere

Lol....okay a man of your calibur not big on " Twilight" films i just like the CGI Effects.....Now your question to me is do i perfur fast zombies or slow zombies. Well if you ever watched my favorite zombie show til this day is " Z-Nation" " Z-Nation " zombies are fast. I prefer faster zombies because faster zombies seem to be more reali s tic. If a zombie Apacalypse would happen i think the movements would be quick....plus the CGI effects on faster but better. Have you ever seen the movie " Annabelle? I think Annabelle is way better killer doll than chucky....well lets analyze why. Annabelle according to the movie promos Annabelle can or is based on real demonic possession. Chucky is only voice over and CGI effects.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 12/10/18 09:15 AM
Girlie_Tazmania

Welcome to my cyber mansion....i read your movie list and I'm impressed. Half your list i own those movies.... Its nice to see a woman who not too spooked on horror movies. Not a woman like you we open the flood gates with movie titles.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 12/10/18 09:10 AM
Tom4UHere
Oh My Freakin God, you really have this much movies..? I thought i had a nice collection ...(smiling). Well lets talk about it People like us that collect horror movies are a rarity. I have alot movies i give you 20 out 3000 i have

20. " Burnt Offerings"
19. " The Devil's Rejects"
18" " Annabelle"
17. " Blair Witch Project 2017"
16. " The Thing"
15. " Creepshow"
14. " Langorliers"
13. " Thinner"
12. " Needful Things"
11. " The Car"
10. " The Wraith"
9. " The Mist"
8. " Tales From The Hood"
7. " American Pyscho"
6. " April Fools"
5. " Area 51"
4. " Fire In The Sky"
3. " Twilight"
2. " Dusk Til Dawn"
1. " Night Of The Living Dead "

Just to give you a few of my archives. Horror movies are my life

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sun 12/09/18 08:02 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

America, as a kid watching what i was allowed to watch monitored by my mon back in time where me and my siblings wasnt alllowed to watch anything with alot of profanity, sexual scenes, or too much demonic activity. But thruout my teen years when i was mature enough to see those types of horror my macabre grew to mountain size anticipation. Now as an middle age adult really thats the only type of movies interest me. Gore, good storylines, catchy music scores, sex, bone chilling signature deaths and a little humor. If you a horror buff like me well then its a matter not just watching killings and gore but macabre fans like me are in to CGI effects, After movie interviews with movie actors directors and sometimes alternate endings. This what make us true fans of horror. Horror films will always be an American culture. People want to scream. They want to hold there true love tightly. People to build relationships with likable characters. We want to love the hero and hate the villain. Sometimes its the other way around. Im a fan, my kids are too and my girlfriend coming around....Master Of Horror like George Romero, Stephen King" Wes Craven, Tobe Hooper, & all those to keep us on the edge of our seats thank you horror i will certainly keep watching.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sun 12/09/18 07:45 PM
Matt28456,

Well it looks like your you and your dad made great memories with showing you guys Friday The 13th. The first part to me will always be the scariest part. With the late Betsy Palmer as Ms Voorhees Jason mother revenging her sons death was creepy good choice.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sun 12/09/18 07:40 PM
Butribu,

Okay do you like science fiction? Or Fantasy ? I will make commodations to please my fellow posters. I know ypu have some syfy movies or fantasy flicks you enjoy? I help you out Have you seen

" Independence Day"
" Battle Of Los Angeles"
" Zona Del Silencio Mystery"
" Legend" ( Tom Cruise & Mia Sara)"
" SyFy Channel's Lost In The Bermuda Teiangle"
Just to name a few ....

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sun 12/09/18 07:30 PM
Matt28456

You have top 10 list ? Please share my " Vocal Avengers" & i love to talk about it even if its alot of read....Here alot of read is amazing.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sun 12/09/18 07:28 PM
Matt28456

Welcome to my cyber mansion....Halloween Rob Zombie reboot did get mixed reviews. I like anything he does. I think what hurt the reboot brand is he focused too much on creating a new back story for young Mike Myers and it made the movie to critics feel l ike its a dlow watch to build up to Michael Myers as an adult. Hey you like it. I love it...

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sun 12/09/18 03:10 PM
Butribu,

Welcome to my cyber Mansion.....so i take it though you not a fan to horror movies. Okay let me ask you this. Lets go back in time. Remember when you was young girl living among your family. What scary movie did you find creepy. It dont have to be gory. It can be classic black n white horror like Dracula, The Wolfman type if you like?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sun 12/09/18 12:39 PM
Tom4UHere,

Those were alot of great movies. Even some you listed i never seen but after reading your list i think i will go back and see those horror vlassics. In see on thats was on your list wad Cube 2 Hyper Cube. I loved the Cube series.....how people get stuck in this boobie trapped box and have no way how they got in th we there. If you like Cube Movies check out a movie thats kind of had the the same concept vut way different storyline but a awesome movie go and check out " Circle" i wont spoil it if you never seen it....Another creepy films
" Eyes Wide Shut"....
" Get Out"
" Prayers Of The Roller Boys"
" Slender Man Movie"
" Stefford Wives ( Original )"
" Prom Night (1981) copy"
" Peoples Under The Stairs "
All great watches. Since we on whats our favorite horror watches i give you my favorite horror TV Shows that still haunting.

" Ametican Horror Story ( Hotel, Murder House, Freakshow, Asylum, Cult, & Roanoke)".
" Bates Motel"
" Sleepy Hollow on Fox Network"
" NBC's Midnight Texas"
" Twilight Zone & Outer Limits"
" Tales From The Crypt Series"
" Tales From The Darkside Series"

All my favorite TV horror wach. Now if you really want to go there for the most creepiest interviews i give you 5.

" 20/20 " - ( Charles Manson Interview)
" Date Line TV " - ( Jonestown Survivors Speak)
" 60 Minutes "- ( Waco Massacre)
" Investigational Discovery"- ( I Survived A Cult)
" Ghost Hunters " - ( Mackie Theatre)

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sun 12/09/18 12:39 PM
Tom4UHere,

Those were alot of great movies. Even some you listed i never seen but after reading your list i think i will go back and see those horror vlassics. In see on thats was on your list wad Cube 2 Hyper Cube. I loved the Cube series.....how people get stuck in this boobie trapped box and have no way how they got in th we there. If you like Cube Movies check out a movie thats kind of had the the same concept vut way different storyline but a awesome movie go and check out " Circle" i wont spoil it if you never seen it....Another creepy films
" Eyes Wide Shut"....
" Get Out"
" Prayers Of The Roller Boys"
" Slender Man Movie"
" Stefford Wives ( Original )"
" Prom Night (1981) copy"
" Peoples Under The Stairs "
All great watches. Since we on whats our favorite horror watches i give you my favorite horror TV Shows that still haunting.

" Ametican Horror Story ( Hotel, Murder House, Freakshow, Asylum, Cult, & Roanoke)".
" Bates Motel"
" Sleepy Hollow on Fox Network"
" NBC's Midnight Texas"
" Twilight Zone & Outer Limits"
" Tales From The Crypt Series"
" Tales From The Darkside Series"

All my favorite TV horror wach. Now if you really want to go there for the most creepiest interviews i give you 5.

" 20/20 " - ( Charles Manson Interview)
" Date Line TV " - ( Jonestown Survivors Speak)
" 60 Minutes "- ( Waco Massacre)
" Investigational Discovery"- ( I Survived A Cult)
" Ghost Hunters " - ( Mackie Theatre)

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sat 12/08/18 09:07 AM
EyeAmYourHost39,

Now I'm hit you guys with my top 10 Horror Crushes even til this day....are you ready?

10. Neve Campbell in " Skream"....i always thought she was a plain jane with some sexy appeal to her.

9. Amy Irving....i loved her in " Carrie" the cute chick with curly hair.....she cute to me.

8. Kelly Rowland...." Jason Vs Freddy" i had a crush on her as the bad *** black chick who refuse to die first in a horror....not to mention i thought she was way better than Beyonce in Destinys Child.

7. Adrienne Barbeau..." CreepShow"...Sassy sexy and a joy to see on screen. Classic line " Just Tell It To Call You Billie'.....lol.

6. Jordana Brewster...." Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Begining .What can i say i have a fetish for Italian women.....and she kicks *** ask Leatherface.

5. Felicia Rose..." Sleepaway Camp" my crush came later as she became a grown woman she hot Italian and my future wife in mu mind...lol. " Angela" will always be a favorite to me.

4. Nancy Allen...." Carri & Dress To Kill" My crush started when i saw her in the panties bra and black stockings.....do i need to write more.....her body looks and acting she one of the queens of screams.

3. Rebecca De Mornae..." The Hand That Rocks The Craddle". I find her to have a great look about her and she very good actress poor rabbit in the pot.....

2. Glenn Close...." Fatal Attraction" i love Glenn's look blonde curly hair cute look crazy as hell but i if Michael Douglass dont want you well come to me....just dont flip out on me....lol.

1. I save the Best for last My forever crush Karen Black...." House Of 1000 Corpse, Trilogy Of Terror,"....Karen would be the woman i have my kids marry and have our great life in tje mountains with our dogs and cats.....she aeesome in " Burnt Offerings".....check her out...you see why im her secret admirer.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sat 12/08/18 08:36 AM
Edited by EyeAmYourHost39 on Sat 12/08/18 08:42 AM
Tom4UHere,

You. Got a great point.....fantasy movies has some good stuff....like Planet Of The Apes, The movie Legend, SyFy Channel Sharknado which i find amusing.....then what about Ghost Ship...I like to attend the horror conventions when they come to my city. I get exclusive movie props autograph signatures and selfie pictures with Horror actors and actresses. I like monster movies to like Godzilla Reboot, Skull Island, Creature From The Black Lagoon, and American Werewolf in London....What about a movie that doesnt get much recognition " Marathon Man" i thought that movie was twice a good with the classic line from Lawrence Olivier " Is It Safe"......
Another underrated movie i thought was killer the Michael Cain horror Dress To Kill that gorgeous Angie Dickerson which i had a crush on because of this movie wad great to me. I think the first slasher movie ever made was Black Christmas.It birth Friday The 13th and many others afterwards.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 12/07/18 04:00 PM
EyeAmYourHost39

Now my Top 10 Horror movies with based on Real Life Events.....so lets have fun .

10. Silence Of The Lambs....( Ed Gein)
9. Psycho.....( Ed Gein)
8. Texas Chainsaw Massacre...(Ed Gein)
7. Silecio Del Zona ( Mexico's Desert Mystery)
6. Paradise Lost...( Jim Jones )
5. Hostel.....( Snuff Film Horrors)
4. Amityville Horror ( Long Island haunted house)
3. Blair Witch Project ( Russ Parr & Ellie Keswick)
2. Paranormal Activity Series (Family Taped)
1. Dahmer ( Jeffrey Dahmer).

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 12/07/18 03:24 PM
Edited by EyeAmYourHost39 on Fri 12/07/18 03:28 PM
Lasi666

Well my synopsis on your Freddy Kruger Omen Rotweiler dog ...
Well Freddy was scary because he can malnupulate your dreams to kill you. He preyed on your fears....

The Omen Rotweiler was creepy because it seemed he comes out of nowhere and his barking is like almost as if he talking to your spirit to warn you im here on the sake of Damien. The agenda was Damien was the Antichrist and his real father the Devil will must carry on. Anybody coming in between that got killed. The only way to kill the Antichrist. Damien is to take him to holy ground and stab him 7 times....why 7 times...The letter G is the 7th letter in the alphabet...G is the initial for God.....to stab Damien 7 times is Gods will.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 12/07/18 03:19 PM
GreenEyes148

Lol.......well at least your mother in law aren't one of the Redgrave sisters " Baby Jane" sort to speak......lol or that mean grandma in Flowers In The Attic......

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 12/07/18 03:16 PM
EyeAmYourHost39

Top 10. Best CGI Special Effects. Horror Movies.....

10. Alien Series
9. Anaconda
8. Altitude
7. Nightmare On Elm Street series
6. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
5. Stephen King It....(Reboot)
4. Black Christmas ( Reboot)
3. Saw Series.....
2. Wrong Turn Series
1. Touristas.....

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Fri 12/07/18 03:08 PM
Larsi666

Well if you like The Exorcist check out The Exorcist Of Emily Rose......good demonic film too....i liked the original Exorcist well Linda Blair played her part well and it gave us the view of the demon perspective. Ashame the father died but if u seen the 2nd Exorcist the father was possessed in that part.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25