Community > Posts By > EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sat 11/10/18 12:14 PM
Dante....

Welcome to my Cyber Mansion where we spill the Henessy of topics that matters. You on the money with everything you wrote. Being scared of losing tradition will effect thoughts. To change or to compromise difference will make anybody feel uncomfortable and uneasy. But if its safe to say that openiness can bring you heights beyond tradition? I give you a example....if my daughter came home for the holidays to meet her white boyfriend...all my life i taught her the traditions that was passed down to me to her....follow me for an example and she stepped out of that ideology. As fatherni maybe mad upset livid even combative. But what im not learning is his agenda with my daughter and maybe here where he's coming from and his interest then i may say you like the Eagles too.....hmmmm....listen maybe we can drink a can or two watch it together..what do you say? And from there you dialogue. Then another interest comes up...Hey babe Tanyas new boyfriend in college. Hes not beating or cheating l on her. Hes not talking ignorant and he seems to not live up to the sterotypes we see on tv esprcially the news. He had no prior convictions and hes spiritual. After time that story will change to.....Mr EyeAm. I wanted to do the right thing and ask you can i marry your daughter? After while my perception of him change andni would changenbut only if someone open enough and willing to invest the time to see that.....

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sat 11/10/18 12:00 PM
ToddyGirl.....

Welcome thanks for spilling tue Henessy with us....you are absolutely correct.....mixed dating been around foe years. Believe it or not she wasnt my first italian girl......i datef Russians Blacks A few Asians , Latins and Caribbeans. I just haplen to like my best friend. I like her look very exotic like if you ever seen Mob Wives onVH1 .....not to advertise but she looks like a copy version of Natalie.....i like her personality and the way she treats me like an equal and a king. We joke we laugh and the affection is there. We good and we will continue to grow. Pittsburgh......Da Burgh....do have a interacial dating community. But outside of that city lets just say its the North version of the south....lol

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sat 11/10/18 11:51 AM
IgorFrankensteen

Welcome back....good to see you post a comment. I value your thoughts as well. You said something which i strongly agree with an open mind. Its been said love conquers all.....thats a romantic concept.....well its a great love story lesson at the end of a book.....but i also believe in rebellion. Not the rebellion meaning anarchy, terror, or breaking laws. My rebellion means EyeAm going to be EyeAm. Would this be the same issue if i was dating a white transgender? Even though im straight but in this life this world always have us placed in some sort of box. We either or the or.....the right or the left. EyeAm goes out the lines. Like i mention in a previous post im no dummy but honestly we have a great thing going on no trouble at least between us. My friends her friends are suppotive that she dating crazy EyeAm.....lol but seriously im for family....i believe your parents support is very valuable. It makes you feel loved and you can do all. But sometimes parents can be wrong. Mayne good people with old pre civil war ideologues. I will support her. Stand by any decision she makes. Im not going to force her to do anything she not ready or open to do even if its not being with her parents right now. Niw my. Family loves her to death. My mom is crazy about her and i know what that feels like to have parental acceptance.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sat 11/10/18 11:37 AM
ActionLynx

Welcome nice to see you post.....i read yoir comment and you made sense and i value your thoughts. The wedge she has between her mom & dad is serious. I had a talk with her about how she feels truly about her parents she looked into me with her green eyes and told me if they cant accept her daughter inspite of there views then she dont need them. So i kindly told her well i dont want to be danny downer but do. You have a plan b incase they dont? See i believe we can go far as long as we continue to be honest with each other like we always do. On a happier note im a few years older than her so to make light at least this old man has a young hot girl.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sat 11/10/18 11:22 AM
Old Kid 46

Welcome to my cyber Mansion where we spill the Henessy. I read your comment and i do agree with you absolutely. So you saying not to judge her parents racism ? Which by the way i havent met them even when we was just friends or acquaintances. I can support that .i dont want to be the Dr King Or Ghandi of our relationship. But i do want to eliminate the germ thoughts of ill will. Racism is taught....but what if you was shown another side of perception. It wont bother me if i never met her parents but i dont want that for her. I want her to bridge a gap with them over time.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sat 11/10/18 11:12 AM
Ms Harmony....
Hey tou well. I hear your wisdom and know this ...your boy EyeAm is a smart man.....i spot red flags a mile away. If i meet them great if i never meet them life goes on....i am an advocate for family. Thats important. But im also a believer of people making there own destiny when it comes to decision making too. Wr taking things slow and its feels great.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sat 11/10/18 11:06 AM
CireTom

Well first i love the opening of your comment about getting revenge i found it to be hilarious funny....lol. One thing i eant to point out that im a smart man. Remember America i knew this girl for a couple of years and recently we decided to move things on the romantic level. Since its early in our dating i dont have to worry much about meeting the parents like Brn Stiller...i'm totally for family. Really i am. But she clearly mention she has no relationship with her parents. Now the good news is thather sister and her are very close and she like my girl open to all. So that made me feel good for her to have someone to support her. Someday if or when i do meet her parents im be totally the opposite of what they may think and present myself as a gentleman with intelligence and open mind dialogue. I would sit and want to hear therd doctrines without immature out burst. I want to de germinate there thinking.....

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sat 11/10/18 07:18 AM
EyeAmYourHost39,

I want to continue dating her, I mean she 's a great girl. But we do live in a strange world and I told her I'm dating you and when the time comes we can address meeting your parents. We both live in Pennsylvania and if you know anything about PA, outside Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Erie , & Harrisburg. Pennsylvania is country as hell. Which means its very snowish if you get my meaning. The Question is someday will you meet her parent? Yes but first I have to change there view of minorities. I have big shoes to fill. I want them to understand my people comes with fine prints. You got the good & the bad. I'm one of the good guys. Change the narratives on what they see. I believe a parent should love there adult children and its okay to question the motives of there daughter choices. I mean I'm a father, naturally I want to understand my daughters choices of dates, but its her decision who she brings home. If that person make you happy well god bless him rock on!

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sat 11/10/18 07:08 AM
Happy Sabbath Day Of Saturday to all of my M2 Family, American I need your wisdom right. Let me start by saying I'm an easy going guy with a great personality, very mature and wise and I'm a lot of fun to be around. People men & women gravitate to me because I think outside the box with a again great personality and sense of humor. I recently started to date this beautiful girl which I won't name but we have mutual interest. We both like each other and we talk text and engage in numerous date dinners with each other. She's Italian & Irish decent. Me I'm a black German so we both have European in us. Now here's the kicker, last night we had a good conversation on our likes and things and she gave me feedback on her family. I gave her the same. I told her my family would love her. My mom and I are very close and I come from an down to earth family. When she told me about her mom, she explained to me her mom is a racist, a white supremacy. Her Father is worst. My mind was kind of blown but told her I'm in a dating you and maybe time will change there narratives. Now she do have a half black daughter but she don't talk too much to her mom. My question to you my lovely people, should I be concerned or continue dating this wonderful girl? I know love can conquer anything but am I'm doing the right thing but continuing being with her? Have you ever dated a wonderful person of another race and they have no relationship with there racist family member. If So how you prevail? So talk to me America how do you feel about things like this.

All Replies Will Be Answered Back!
Thank You All
EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sat 11/10/18 06:53 AM
EyeAmYourHost39

America its safe to say this space campaign can be good in some ways but in a lot of ways it can lead to our own destruction. I mean I been following guys who claim to be from the distant future, time travel. Come on, why would we want to time travel, is it to manipulate future events? or change historical wars? Yashuasha(God) wouldn't approve of us exploring space. Look at this with a spiritual eye, the devil controls space. Now if you want to look at this with a political eye I believe all this be for the elites to escape pending doom. I think Trump should take that energy and lets improve our schools. Lets improve our homeless problem in major cities. Lets take that energy and cleanup our own backyards before we decide to explore other worlds. Bottom-line, we need work on us as humans. Eliminate racism, sexism, classism, love each other. work together. Then we can receive the olive branch of peace and integrate with the extraterrestrials.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Sat 11/10/18 06:35 AM
Ms Harmony,

I believe that too I believe its something else going on but just to keep us from mass panic. I been watching a few YOUTUBE I threes been people coming out about time travel. anytime we go messing with things we don't yet understand can lead to our destruction. so people we have to ask what's really going on?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 11/08/18 12:42 PM
TOTAGE,

Welcome, I read your comment and I fairly agree with you, but I have a question......so in a nutshell do you think its a bad or good ideal for the space federation branch to push this agenda for exploration & national security safety?

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 11/08/18 12:38 PM
Ms Harmony

My Girl how you been ? well I can certainly agree we don't need to populate other planets when we haven't made peace with ourselves. I'm guesting that the survival rate to live on these vast planets will do a lot more harm than good. Again the question remains why Trump has so much interest in creating a space federation campaign if its just about national security or exploration. My thinking its been told by astronaut Buzz Aldrin in the 60's they found mountains of gold on the moon and crystal ruin structures. Or is this about elitism? The elites need to escape a nuclear catastrophe and leave us here to be doomed? who knows...

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 11/08/18 12:25 PM
Datwasntme,

Welcome my friend, I agree with you I'm against it for the moral thought of maybe we are not meant to travel to desolated planets to inhabit life. The historical cataclysms that happen just about all but Earth tells us those worlds is not for us to populate. Here's my next issue, everybody knows I disapprove of Trumps policies and how he been treating us as the citizens of this country. I'm not going to argue with the trollers about what good he doing because of the fact he's doing way bad then good. His wall plan is unfair and down right racist to not just Mexicans but anybody that use a wall to separate and profile. So until we can work out our nations problems space shouldn't be terra formed,,,,for what

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Thu 11/08/18 12:16 PM
GreenEyes148,

You are absolutely right the world is a bizarre world. I think as our government spend tons of billions in space we have problems we need to take care of here on the ground Until we change our ways and treat each other better while we here on earth all we be doing is bringing our ill ways to another planet.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 11/07/18 02:13 PM
EyeAmYourHost39,

I believe this can work only if its in good intention. I don't think we should be messing around places we don't belong. Just because we discover possible life in the past on the Moon or Mars doesn't mean we terraforming it and continue life. its too much to consider. It would be billions of dollars which could be going to our school systems or jobs or even our nation homeless & hunger problems. the weather patterns and the lack of atmospheric air won't be cheap and easy. I see it like if aliens wanted to invade us they wouldn't wait to 2018 and beyond to done it. even if we discover water on these vast planets how do we know its safe to drink. According to the terrain on Mars the soil contains radiation. So we discover bases and artificial structures on these planets, maybe it was built for our E.T. cousins and not for human exploration. I'm quite sure that has to be some sort of security risk involved.

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Wed 11/07/18 02:03 PM
Good evening my wonderful family of M2, I know its been a awhile since I posted I wanted to spill the Hennessey this year on new subjects. Well today I been a little curious about our president plans to for this new space campaign. I know it sounds bizarre but lets talk about this for a minute. Trump in a conference interview said the space campaign will be consistent of us exploring other planets for terraforming, and its protect us from a possible alien invasion. The program will launch a man on the moon & my favorite planet Mars for exploration and more research with space technology to see in the year 2030 for life on these planets. The question is what do he know? Why is this important to us humans? We all have our own conspiracies on the moon landings in the 60's. Even if there are a future alien threat, what kind of technology do we have to fight back? Is this a political stunt or a concern? My belief is that we always had extraterrestrials visiting and working along with our NASA scientist and governments throughout the world. What are the requirements to be the first settlers on these distant world? So America, lets spill The Hennessey, what do you think about this space campaign? Are you for it or against it or maybe it don't concern you.

All replies Will be Answered Back!
thank You All
EyeAmYourHost39

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 09/10/18 12:11 PM
ERic22T,

lol how I love your statements.....what about you buddy have sites like this work for you ? please share I value your thoughts

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 09/10/18 12:10 PM
ToodyGirl5

Hello welcome to my cyber mansion, well is online social dating sites works? have you personally made a connection ? I believe chemistry can happen anywhere .

EyeAmYourHost39's photo
Mon 09/10/18 12:08 PM
RiverSpirit111,

Of course you not a lick and scratch you a classy lady and I value all thoughts

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25