Community > Posts By > TallandSlender

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 07:57 PM
If he was here today, would he side with the Republican's and try to get rid of Planned Parenthood?

Mitch

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 07:53 PM
Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor on the bed post over night?

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 07:51 PM

In my opinion...I'm going to call b.s. on his side for these reasons

If religion is the issue then he would of discussed what he can and can't do regarding his faith before the first kiss even happened.

If its due to your tooth hurting..its obvious that it doesn't hurt when you kiss him on the cheek.

He also put a power trip on you and is manipulating you to see what ur willing to put up with...in. other words..if u allow someone to treat you like that then the're going to.He's using you for something and taking your actions for granted
I agree, If he doesn't have herpes, There is a good chance he's Gay. Better to find out now than later.

Mitch

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 07:45 PM

:heart: :heart: You have made me very Happy. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I Love You! :heart: :heart:
That is a real successful love story! NICE!

Mitch

no photo
Sat 02/19/11 08:43 PM
All men are cursed, You try for a 10 then as you find you are rejected, you lower your standards, Or you can post that you own a Company and make a million $$$$$$ a year and are looking for nice friendly lady.

The selection process in America isn't based on anything more than what you have, and who you are.

A real connection is made in person, by visual in the first 45 seconds.

no photo
Sat 02/19/11 08:36 PM
Mr. Thurston Howell III

no photo
Thu 12/23/10 09:30 PM

So you believe that it would be better to kill them. You wouldn't feel that they could be redeemed? Should you let God punish them or let God try to reach out to their hearts? Maybe they would change given time. Would that bother you at all, that you killed them and they lost that chance to change and improve themselves?

If I believed in a judgment God who is truly all-wise, omniscient, and genuinely righteous, then why should I believe that killing these men before they have had a 'chance' to repent would place their eternal fate on my shoulders?

If these men had it in them to potentially repent I would trust that God would know that.

In fact, it's this very type of thing that basically makes the idea of having to repent before you die with no chance of redemption after death basically untenable.

Moreover, if this type of thing were true, then anyone who dies and has not yet repented could easily argue a case to God that if they had been giving more time maybe they would have seen the light.

So this type of thinking fails.

This is why an idea of reincarnation with karma makes far more sense. Not only can no one complain that they weren't given enough time to realize the folly of their ways and repent, but ultimately everyone can be given however much time it takes.

I mean, if the only requirement to get into heaven is to eventually repent and it really doesn't matter what you've done before you've repented, then why limit that process to the mere span of a mortal human life. Just take the same principle and apply it to reincarnation, and then no one can complain that they weren't given enough time to repent.

After all, in the scenario you've suggested a lot of criminals who were killed in the midst of their crimes, never lived long enough to repent for what they had done. Yet, criminals who survive their initial crimes might later have remorse.

So it would be a totally unfair (and therefore unjust and unrighteous) to not allow repentance after death.

Clearly that line of thinking cannot be true because it's not righteous and God is supposed to be a righteous God. So that line of thinking doesn't fit in with the idea of a righteous God. Therefore that kind of thinking cannot be of God.

The important thing about trusting The Lord
is trusting Him completely.

Though men may never know the depths of it,
God has Perfect Knowledge and Perfect Love.
Perfect Timing.

Look at this universe He created.
Yes God has absolutely PERFECT TIMING.

Every soul has an appointed time...
and God is righteous in His Judgments.

Isa_55:8, For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

Isa_55:9, For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Well the Bible does say when Jesus returns, He will lead an army. He ain't gonna be the Mr. Nice Guy he once was next time around!!

no photo
Thu 12/23/10 09:07 PM

i can never seem to hit it... do guys just like the chase? once a gal bites its over? i dont get it! ive done everything.. i guess wrong i show no interest for a week to 8 weeks.. nothing in there seems to be right... what is the right time? or is there one?
Nope! No chase.. It's something here that makes it very hard to do anything! WE ARE ALL TOO FAR AWAY!

It's fun to clown around, But the ladies or Guys in your case, are just usually too far away.

We fall for people that aren't next door?? Weird..

I'm just here for friends, But there is one certain lady out there, Far away, that knows I dig her.. Probably always will.

no photo
Thu 12/23/10 09:02 PM

I want to play a thought game...

Imagine you lived in the wild west days of America. Every man is a law unto himself, because there are no laws, cities, police or military. Now imagine that a family of vicious murderers moved onto your land and was a threat to you and your families safety and security. Imagine that they were rapists and murderers of men, women and children. They ignore your warnings that the land is yours and absolutely refuse to leave.

Would you a) Move away, b) Risk your and your children's lives by letting them stay or c) Kill them or d) Try to drive them off with force? Or some other action?
Charles Bronson, I would make it Death Wish.

Gotta be able to sleep at nite.

Makes a great fertilizer.

no photo
Wed 12/22/10 06:11 PM
I hope they like both, I paid alot of money for my hair!!!bigsmile

Mitchlaugh

no photo
Mon 12/20/10 07:33 PM
5' 10 is kinda short, I think I'm shrinking with age!

no photo
Mon 12/20/10 07:31 PM
Lookin' for my Ho Ho Ho! LOL!

no photo
Mon 12/20/10 07:30 PM
Does work under the covers!

no photo
Sun 12/12/10 07:32 PM

It's human nature to be judgementel wheather we mean to be or not. Do I eccept everyone for who they are. No, and if I said yes, id be lying to myself. I don't go around verbally expressing my thoughts, but they are there at times. At the same time though. It doesn't make me a bad person either.

I accept and respect everyone, unless they give me reason not to! I treat people that way that I want to be treated. If you going to be a ***** or a azz I can be one right back at ya!! Acceptance is the key to really getting along with everyone..Let people be themselves rather than somebody they are not!! Same goes with judging others. Why judge someone when you have never walked in their shoes before!

“Remember, people will judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold -- but so does a hard-boiled egg.”
I agree totaly,

no photo
Sun 12/12/10 07:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27QTX46XNLM&feature=channel

no photo
Sun 12/12/10 07:05 PM
Humans make that decision in the first 90 seconds... Never met a black guy b4, Now he's my fondest friend...

But, he's a racist?

Go Figure!!!

no photo
Sat 12/11/10 05:51 PM

Orange Crush please that's orange vodka triple sec I fresh squeezed orange and sprite
That is good!!!!!! but I'm not drinkin' right now, Maybe you could get me to start again!

Twas a Woman that drove me to drink, and I never got a chance to thank her!!laugh

Mitch

no photo
Sat 12/11/10 10:22 AM
Looks for change in the change returns?

no photo
Sat 12/11/10 08:39 AM
She Devil!

no photo
Sat 12/11/10 08:21 AM
Enjoys two person Push Ups!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25