Community > Posts By > TallandSlender

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 01:56 AM
That's pretty cool to see so many Ladies like them..

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:40 AM
I wonder if 100 years from now they will be The Mozart of Comedy.

To think 75 years+ of Their Comedy, still has us laughing..

Mitch

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 05:58 AM

Finally, I'm glad you filled your promise to remove Troops from Iraq! A little late, But I'll give that one to you. Fixing a Bush F@#k-up took longer than you thought..

And the New York Deal on the Mosque. Good Job there too. It's a religion..

This is America.. Several Blocks away from ground Zero.. They have every right if they own the land..

It's like trying to stop the Germans from Building a Christian Church in America after WW2. The German people were mostly Christian.. They just won't have a Nazi flag flying over it. That would be Kinda nasty after the War. But the Muslims aren't all Taliban.

There won't be a Taliban symbol!

American's are as Stupid today as they were when we Killed off the American Indians, Just because we could.. Some nuts are still blaming Iraq for 911? Boy Americans can be easily Brainwashed!!

Thanks Obama.. At least you are doing the right thing..

Mitch

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 05:30 AM
If you don't mind stickin' your tounge in what tastes like an old ash traybigsmile

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 07:49 PM
Just wondering, Does anyone but guys even watch them.. Do they offend people with their Humor??

Mitch

no photo
Mon 08/02/10 03:03 PM
Wakes the neighbors when She is having fun!!

no photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:52 PM
Takes pills to calm down his libido!!

no photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:51 PM

Gee "Martyrs" is alot more GORE than any movie I ever saw...

I guess no one's seen it..

I've seen it several times and own it on DVD. Not the goriest I've seen, excellent movie though.
My Idea of a good Horror Film is when a woman just won't watch it. Martyrs is the only film on dvd I have seen that no woman I know, can watch it all the way through.

Now that's a real Horror Movie.

Depends on the woman :tongue: , I know one lady who is far more into the extreme than I am...she's actually one of my contacts for when I'm searching out some of the more disturbing horror films.
Check with her on Martyrs.. I'd like to know what she thinks of that one??:smile:

no photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:49 PM

The Exorcist is fantastic. That spider-crawl down the stairsscared

exactly! that part scared the everliving **** out of me! goddamn i love that movie! laugh

My Idea of a good Horror Film is when a woman just won't watch it. Martyrs is the only film on dvd I have seen that no woman I know, can watch it all the way through.

i've never seen it, but your last remark raises a question with me: you said before that it have a huge gore factor, but is it actually a good movie? or just gore for the sake of gore?
Awesome story, Just real Horror the way only the French can make it.. The Director actually apologizes before the film startsbigsmile

no photo
Sun 08/01/10 05:45 PM
boring

no photo
Sun 08/01/10 07:11 AM

I've seen it several times and own it on DVD. Not the goriest I've seen, excellent movie though.

no photo
Sat 07/31/10 08:58 PM

no photo
Sat 07/31/10 03:53 PM
Bonjour!! FRENCH KISS!!

no photo
Fri 07/30/10 08:06 PM
Plays the Bad Guy on LIFETIME movie channel.

no photo
Fri 07/30/10 08:00 PM
Edited by TallandSlender on Fri 07/30/10 08:02 PM
The Neverending Story of Kissing. Except maybe to breath once and ahwilebigsmile

DAMN THAT WAS MEANT FOR DELILADY..

Oh Well "J" It might make you feel important.. But damn it.. I ain't gay..

Sorry pal..

Mitch

no photo
Fri 07/30/10 07:58 PM
Unnormalbigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/30/10 07:52 PM
Well we can't keep you in the dark.. There is perfection here.

I have been called the perfect A-Hole on several occasionsbigsmile

Mitch

no photo
Sun 07/25/10 02:06 PM
JH is a man of wisdom.. Just don't tell his neighbors about his telescope

no photo
Sun 07/25/10 10:52 AM
Reads Playboy!!

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 01:48 AM
Has Beautiful "White Teeth" for a reason..

Crest White stripsbigsmile

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25