Community > Posts By > TallandSlender

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 09:22 PM

Searching for mingle woman 4 luv only
Hope you own your own planelaugh

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 09:19 PM
How many of you would call a Doctor if it went on for 4 hours or more?

Wouldn't it be easier to just visit the neighbors?

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 09:13 PM
when we die does our topics post's die with us?

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 09:10 PM
medical report

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 09:01 PM
That would be a YES!

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:59 PM
Just the word IN-BOX is exciting.

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:58 PM

If you read the Bible, and learn about Him, you should be able to make a good guess as to whether He would or not. I think the answer is pretty obvious.
So he would today be for Unplanned Parenthood, No condoms?

Sounds as nutty as the Pope! Disease, aids, poverty.

Sexual disease would pretty much disappear from existence. Sexual diseases derive from having multiple sexual partners. If EVERYONE had only ONE sexual partner their ENTIRE life, sexual diseases would cease to exist, Aids and all the others. And how could it be an unplanned parenthood? Sex is for procreation. If one is having sex, one is planning to have a child. So again, how would it be an unplanned pregnancy?
It's for those Drunkin' Party Nights I would think!

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:56 PM
Lap Dogbigsmile

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:53 PM
Jello wrestling

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:51 PM

If you read the Bible, and learn about Him, you should be able to make a good guess as to whether He would or not. I think the answer is pretty obvious.

The Bible is the worst possible guide to look to for parenting advice.

It doesn't give good parenting advice, and if we view the behavior of the Biblical God as setting an example for how parents should treat their children we'd have an instant epidemic of child abuse and abandonment on our hands.
Good Point!

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:42 PM
Sure, But when they die, They are just all just dressed up and with no where to go!

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:28 PM
YUP

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:25 PM

mylifetoday wrote:

I am not making an excuse for violence. I am explaining why your claim of violence in this instance is incorrect - at least the way I see it.

I define violence as the deliberate attack on a person or property to cause physical harm or damage.

I already told you a few times that I seriously doubt anything was damaged.

I also said that there is a VERY HIGH probability that He never laid a hand on anyone. I know you could interpret "drove out" as a physical attack, but that would be so far outside His character that it is a laughable statement.

Unfortunately it does not specify how He drove them out of the Temple. I have no doubt He did it without resorting to violence.

You can continue to claim He did but there is nothing you can say that will ever make me question it.

Doesn't the description in the Bible of this scene have Jesus "overturning" the tables?

To me that would be, at the very least, a display of immaturity and loss of temper.

He was overturning tables.

As for whether or not He lost His temper. Ask Him. I don't know.

He could have. It doesn't say He didn't.
You get whipped, spit on, nailed to a wooden cross, crucified, buried for 3 days, You will come back as one pissed off Soldier in charge of the Army against evil, for sure.

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:18 PM
Loyalty
Loyalty
Loyalty
Loyalty

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:16 PM
When the American Empire falls. Not too long, now.

Rome fell for 3 reasons

Morale decline
Over extending it's military.
Fiscal irresponsibility.

Sound familiar?

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:12 PM

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:08 PM
Edited by TallandSlender on Fri 04/15/11 08:08 PM

When he returns it says he will Rule an army. He's not going to play nice the next time.

Mitch

So much for a "benevolent" God.whoa

So in other words, we are to believe that even an all-powerful all-wise God must resort to WAR using an ARMY in order to FORCE things to be done his way? huh

I'm not the slightest bit impressed with this God's "capabilities".

Sounds like a pretty mundane limited God to me. He has to resort to war just like humans do. That a pretty lame God right there.
Read it! He will come back and Rule an Army of Destruction of Evil.

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:05 PM
Edited by TallandSlender on Fri 04/15/11 08:06 PM

hey people, im thinking about cutting my hair like a skingirl haircut, n yess im a guy, n yess im gay. oh and yess i like considdering myself a skinhead (SHARP, skinheads against racial prejiduce*dunno how to spell it haha*)
would like your input on the matter, i know most people find the haircut un-attractive, but i think its uber cute^^
i have my jumpboots my rolled up jeans and chinos^^ and my suspenders haha. i used to buzz my hair too...but honestly think it just looks....not good haha.
i think the correct name for the hairstyle is called a "chelsea"
anyways just lemme know what you think.
You get to hang out with some cool people, NAZI'S,

They always know how to have a good time. Go for it! Meet new friends.

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 08:02 PM
The Pink slime added to Hamburgers served in our Schools, and McDonalds-Burger King, It's basically Ammonia added to garbage meat infected with e-coli-s h i t.

no photo
Fri 04/15/11 07:58 PM
When he returns it says he will Rule an army. He's not going to play nice the next time.

Mitch

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25