Community > Posts By > TallandSlender

no photo
Sat 10/09/10 08:55 PM
Dresses up like a little girl and go's out with Old Guys

no photo
Sat 10/09/10 08:51 PM
Be happy got home safely! He could have been one of those guys from "The Hills have Eyes" or Wrong Turn"

You got lucky!!bigsmile

Mitch

no photo
Sat 10/09/10 08:43 PM
Cotton Candy!

no photo
Sat 10/09/10 08:40 PM
Bored!!

no photo
Sat 10/09/10 08:39 PM

Gas-ex
blushing

Who would have thought?shocked

no photo
Sat 10/09/10 07:19 PM
I know we are supposed to be honest about everything, So let's see what kind of pills we are all on. I'll go first!

Klonapin "The Green ones" 3 times a day.bigsmile

Zoloft 100 mg. once a day.bigsmile

Simvastatin 40 mg. once a day.:heart:

And a Baby Aspirin, once a day.smile2

Mitch

no photo
Fri 10/08/10 06:41 PM
I think God Just made it so people are age will only find love hundreds of miles away, at this point.

Think of all the people here, that would be together right now if we were next door!!

Mitch

no photo
Fri 10/08/10 06:32 PM
This Guy Should be the Newest Saturday Night Live Comedian!!

He's Great!!

no photo
Thu 09/16/10 01:44 AM
Grimm pulled it off!! The Ladies as usual were right!!

Mitch

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 06:23 AM

If God is one why do we need so many religons which exists around the world.
No one can prove there is a God, So People flock to where they feel a need to worship and get solice. In the Old days People were told they would be damned and go to hell if they didn't attend church. Still happens today.

Oh Ya and someone has to pay for the Pedophile Priest's and The Air Conditioned Dog Houses.

God Himself, or Herself would be disgusted by the way most Churches are run today.

Mitch

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 09:13 PM
I hate myself, I never have time to go to the town hall and change myself from Republican to Independent!!

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 09:09 PM
Looks Like Grimm Has the lead!!

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 01:46 PM
Jackie Evancho -Americas Got Talent

Fighting Gravity - Americas Got Talent

Prince Poppycock - Americas Got Talent

Michael Grimm - Americas Got Talent

They are down to 4, Just wondering how mingle People would vote?

I gotta vote 1 for Prince Poppycock.. To me he's Hilarious!! and Entertaining..

Mitch

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 09:19 PM
I would not be born if not for Adolph!!

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 07:24 PM
Edited by TallandSlender on Fri 09/03/10 07:24 PM

change my lipstick? lol that's a first. LOL

Your lipstick is gorgeous! I like the deep red and the other colors from other pictures.

Don't change anything you do for anyone else. They can either take you AS IS or not at all! winking

Once a guy starts to manipulate the small issues, like hair, make-up and clothes, you are in for a bad ride.

Gee that Lipstick is full of lead and cadmium. Too Unhealthy.. She asked for 100% truth?? WTF?

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 01:10 PM
Douche Bag Loser for rentbigsmile

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 01:08 PM
It still shows that you smoke.. Get rid of that.. You will up your % by 1,000%.

Give us a nice pic of you with Naked or light colored Lipstick. You do know why the Romans had Women wear red don't you??

Not Good.
OK,
Now don't make fun of my false right front toothbigsmile

Mitchdrinker

no photo
Fri 09/03/10 01:02 PM

I confess I do NOT want to be at work today!
I confess I played Hook-e today, and that I'm completely Mental!!:laughing:

Mitch

no photo
Wed 09/01/10 01:52 AM
Lie about not being a Smoker, and change the lipstick to a more natural color. Then your Golden.

Mitch

no photo
Tue 08/31/10 02:47 PM

I think ur cowboy hat is a little to tight there "Tex" It is true that Americans r brainwashed! But Does anyone Read other than What the news puts out! I quess not! For one thing our intel was hearing all the crap about Iraq having bombs of WMD ,All later to find out that it wasnt true, That Hassin put out this information to make us think He had some musle.Obama DOES NOT deserve any credit with the Mitiary. All he has done is put our troops in more danger by changing the rules of engagement.NOT letting the new report on the good things that are going on in Iraq or Pakistan> YES there are good things going on over there! ANd Its funny he(Obama) will be taking credit for the surge,That he voted against! Have a great day!
Pulling out of a False War, Is better than Starting a False War!! AKA BUSH...Rated in a group of the 5th Worst Presidents in History, by over 238 Historians.

I can see their point.. Just like over 70% of us Un-Brainwahsed Americans do...bigsmile

Mitch

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25