Community > Posts By > Shasta1

Shasta1's photo
Sun 10/10/10 12:21 AM
Have you tried drinking water? sometimes people get headaches from being dehydrated.

Shasta1's photo
Sat 10/09/10 11:04 PM
AAAARRRGGGGG.

Shasta1's photo
Fri 10/08/10 12:47 PM
HB Lori, hope it wasn't as bad as you fretted over:tongue: ., it only gets better from now on- and thats a fact.

Shasta1's photo
Wed 10/06/10 09:01 PM
Okay, what is it? I have Windows 98, stop snickering and read on, and the last 5 days when I turn on the computer the message comes up that it has found the hard drive and not the soft ware.(??!!).
I just ignore it and cancel the message. Any input, thanks in advance. Oh yea, please put it in as user friendly lanquage as possible. It's just not my forte.:tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Thu 09/30/10 11:51 AM

Heh there, what do y'all think of my pic?

Wait a minute while I clean my contacts!

well? are you still cleaning them or did you drop one and are looking for it now?:wink: flowerforyou
cute pic Viv...

I think I stepped on it..laugh laugh His face still looks all blurry!laugh laugh

rut roh, did you reallY?

Shasta1's photo
Thu 09/30/10 11:50 AM

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smasmack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

can I quote you on that..?...oh, wait, I just did...bigsmile
I guess so since you already did :tongue:

are we gonna start that again?laugh :tongue:
well we've been waiting weeks for your reply slaphead

weeks? I thought it was days...laugh :tongue: hmmm, where HAVE i been?

Shasta1's photo
Thu 09/30/10 11:36 AM

Oldest daughter works for "Child protective services " in Vegas and I'm planning a trip in the near future. I understand there are three or four places now to "scoot a boot". See what you can discover and we will see if you can find it again. jerry

Give me a heads up when the time is close.

Shasta1's photo
Thu 09/30/10 11:35 AM

You go Shasta!!!

scared laugh flowers

Shasta1's photo
Thu 09/30/10 01:37 AM
Am thinking am up a wee bit later than usual but the night is so peaceful.

Shasta1's photo
Thu 09/30/10 12:50 AM
Edited by Shasta1 on Thu 09/30/10 12:54 AM
handsome

Shasta1's photo
Thu 09/30/10 12:46 AM
a new hat that slants down the other side.

Shasta1's photo
Thu 09/30/10 12:43 AM
Edited by Shasta1 on Thu 09/30/10 12:44 AM
Now it looks like am the only one still up. Working late afternoon shift can do this to a person. That and other things. :smile:

Shasta1's photo
Thu 09/30/10 12:06 AM

ya know Lex.......

I would travel the distance just to have coffee with ya!........

and dance!......

yea believe it or not ..... it is the ideal relationship for us.....

(IT TOOK US TWO OLD FOOLS LONG ENOUGH!)

If ya find that spark.....that connection....do not fool with it

Go to her my brother!!!!!!

You know what's funny about that....?

I would relocate in a minute for the right person. I hate it where I am, I'd gladly leave, I just don't have anyplace to go, and no reason to go there.

BUT -- and here's the problem -- I'd have to be really really SURE about it. And I don't think there's any way to be THAT sure without spending copious amounts of time with someone, which is pretty much precluded by the whole LDR scenario.

So it's basically a catch-22.

Gm is right as rain you know.
How bout a totally different view?

Look at moving somewhere. Do the research, make the plan. In the meantime start chatting up some ladies in that area. See what happens. If you go into it with a dual mindset, you won't focus so much on the negatives that always seem to jump right out of you, and you can relax. So your goal would be to move somewhere of 'your' choice, somewhere new, and if you meet someone that you hit it off, you have a added bonus to your new home.

Shasta1's photo
Wed 09/29/10 11:53 PM
Someone wrote somewhere: "It's hard to wait around for something that you know might not happen, but it's even harder to give up
when you know that LOVE is everything that you ever wanted".
Reading this earlier tonight, realized this is how been feeling lately.

Shasta1's photo
Wed 09/29/10 11:42 PM

Its a nice featurelaugh

What's a nice feature?

Shasta1's photo
Wed 09/29/10 09:27 PM
Yea, that sounds like fun, haven't done that in years.

Shasta1's photo
Wed 09/29/10 09:24 PM
Jack and Baby as soon as I walked in the door. As far as J is concerned, I'll never find a man who equals his love and adoration.laugh :tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Wed 09/29/10 11:03 AM
Hi (((Viv)))
No, I completely understand because when I was younger I was incredibly shy, never got many dates because I'd get silly, make jokes and laugh when someone asked. That would really hurt them and wasn't my intention, then feel ten times worse
I don't do well at parties either, totally avoid for your reasoning. Don't know anyone etc. Thats too many people not to know...I meant on a one to one thing, like a new person you meet in your comfort zone..ie you're having a afternoon bbq and someone brings along a friend. I know everyone and am in my territory, so if like the person might say want to come back?
BUT this is all imaginary isn't it? I have no BBQ laugh :tongue:
and since Mel Gibson has gone of his rocker, theres not many to imagine coming....hehe

Shasta1's photo
Wed 09/29/10 10:40 AM

All emotions are, are chemical imbalances in the brain.
so is nothing real?

thats a good way of looking at it, reality is subjective- depends on whose version you want to hear.:wink:

Shasta1's photo
Wed 09/29/10 12:32 AM

LDR's.....PFFFFFFFTTTTTT!! Gave up ALL for one...shame on me. Life has not been the same since.

I didn't give up all for one, but when it ended -abruptly-
it touched me deeply. Nope- not again.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25