Community > Posts By > MetroMania

no photo
Fri 12/02/16 07:54 PM
@Wikileaks Strikes Again, This Time Is Even Worse Then Ever!

http://youtu.be/1hhY-0RvBxo/
6:56 RT America
---------
"DOD directs employees to not look at Wikileaks"

http://youtu.be/htxv7YoSzwg/
2:35 RT America
Dec 1, 2016

Wikileaks has been releasing tons of documents lately, thousands and thousands of them that reveal lots of stuff that was supposed to remain hidden. A lot of people would say that they even influenced the 2016 election, that’s how important Wikileaks leaks have become at this point in time. Which is why The Resident thought it might be great to remind everyone that under President Obama, the Department of Defense actually instructed their employees to not look at any of Wikileaks’ documents at all.

Follow The Resident at http://www.twitter.com/TheResident
---------
Over 30 days :pensive:

#ProofOfLife
#ShowUsJullian

no photo
Fri 12/02/16 07:43 PM
Now that the tables are flipped, some are suddenly all about-  peace, love, and "let's work together, for the good of the nation"

I am sorry, did you say something?

:laughing: NO, we can't hear you.

no photo
Fri 12/02/16 06:28 PM
Snow, Winter Storm Warning Issued in Hawaii — Yes, Hawaii!

The north shore of Kauai, Hawaii

Hang 10 — and onto your wetsuits! The National Weather Service issued a winter storm warning for Hawaii until 6 p.m. for Saturday, December 3, on Friday, December 2. According to USA Today, heavy flooding and rainfall is expected across the Pacific Islands, including up to 30 inches of snow on the peaks of the Big Island.

“A winter storm warning means significant amounts of snow,” the weather service said early Friday of the weather for the tropical paradise travelers often escape to in the winter. “This will make travel very hazardous or impossible.”

According to photos and the report, the summits of two famous volcanoes, Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa, are covered in a fresh coat of snow. The roads leading up to Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa are also closed as the report warns of freezing fogs and flash flooding.

The storm offers Big Island locals and visitors a gorgeous and rare view of the snow-capped peaks from lower elevations.

2016 has truly seen it all!

Snow on Mauna Kea

A video posted by Big Island Flow (@bigislandflow) on Dec 1, 2016 at 7:02pm PST

-------------------
November 29, 2016

Snow covers sand in Saudi regions - Saudi Gazette

http://saudigazette.com.sa/saudi-arabia/snow-covers-sand-saudi-regions/

no photo
Fri 12/02/16 10:48 AM

can any tell me up dates on standing rock reservation????

"US VETERANS MAKE A STAND!!" on YouTube

http://youtu.be/LPg9fzuD-MM/
3:53 BpEarthwatch

They began arriving by the hundreds on Friday. As human shields. Some protesting to protect the water and some are protesting 'militarized police', abusing the original people,at tax payers expense, which they claim is unconstitutional.

_____

" I bled in Iraq, and you are going to  threatening me to shoot me on a bridge in North Dakota?"

___ Mark Sanderson- former Special Forces, solider, out of Texas told CBC (Canada -who was also on there ).

no photo
Fri 12/02/16 03:26 AM
Your user name alone, will do the trick

no photo
Fri 12/02/16 02:41 AM
In other words... intimate encounter
And NST = no stings attached

no photo
Fri 12/02/16 02:38 AM
whoa Disgusting

(Jude 1:18 KJV) How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

(2 Pet 3:3 KJV) Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

no photo
Thu 12/01/16 07:15 PM

I HAVE BEEM WAITING FOR OVER A MONTH FOR MY GIRL TO KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN WRITING ALMOST DAILY.

If she wanted to log in, read her mail and respond to you... she would.

If she wanted email notifications... then she would set her device for that.

no photo
Thu 12/01/16 07:04 PM

hello

no photo
Thu 12/01/16 06:49 PM
Edited by MetroMania on Thu 12/01/16 07:03 PM
I am practicing .After the last 8 years.... I will say noway for 8 years

no photo
Thu 12/01/16 06:47 PM

no photo
Thu 12/01/16 06:34 PM

no photo
Thu 12/01/16 01:46 PM

"Cuddling is Spooning?...
isn't "Spooning" just "Doggie Style"
that has tipped over?tongue2

Cuddling, Spooning and D-style are 3 different things.

From what I remember- anyway frustrated

no photo
Thu 12/01/16 04:50 AM
http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/emma-morano-worlds-oldest-person-turns-117/?utm_source=RSS&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=RSS_life/

Emma Morano, 117, blows out the candles on her birthday cake in her home in Italy Tuesday.

ROME — To celebrate her birthday, Emma Morano did what many people do: She blew out candles, received gifts and basked in the attention of well-wishers.

But because Morano turned 117 on Tuesday, making her the oldest person in the world and the only living person who was born in the 1800s, her birthday was not exactly a private affair.

Some of the festivities were broadcast live on the Italian state broadcaster, RAI, on Tuesday morning, following newspaper articles celebrating her age.

And journalists, photographers, relatives and researchers crowded into her two-room apartment in Pallanza, a picturesque Italian town on the Piedmont shore of Lake Maggiore.

Birthday greetings came by way of elementary-school children who sent poster-size cards, sundry town officials and President Sergio Mattarella, who wished her “serenity and good health” on behalf of all Italians.

“She’s very, very happy,” said her niece Maria Antonietta Sala, whose mother, Angela — Emma’s sister — died at 102.
Secret to longevity

Two years ago, when she was 115, Morano said she believed that her secret to longevity was eating three raw eggs a day and remaining single.

She has been eating the raw eggs since her teens when a doctor recommended them to counter anemia.

Assuming she has been true to her word about this practice, Morano would have consumed around 100,000 eggs in her lifetime, give or take a thousand, cholesterol be damned.

She is also convinced that being single for most of her life, after an unhappy marriage that ended in 1938 following the death of an infant son, has kept her kicking.

Separation was rare then, and divorce became legal in Italy only in 1970.

Morano said that she had plenty of suitors after that but never chose another partner.

“I didn’t want to be dominated by anyone,” she said.

Morano, who has cut back to two eggs a day, lives a very simple life.

She has been homebound for some years, and her diet remains spartan, if unorthodox: In addition to eggs, she eats bananas and ladyfinger cookies.

She recently cut meat from her diet, “because she got it into her mind that it could lead to a tumor, so she stopped eating it,” said Sala, who helps look after her aunt, along with two caregivers.
The other secret

Morano’s doctor of nearly two decades, Carlo Bava, said that despite her age, his patient was still in excellent health, and her memory sharp.

“She’s in great form,” he said. “And I think she’s happy to have made it to this birthday.”

Diet aside, Bava said he thought that Morano had lived such a long life because she was cared for.

“The secret is in growing old with people who love you, which is different from growing old and being put up with,” he said.

Assisted-living facilities are fine, and full of good people, he said, but it’s not the same thing as the affection of loved ones.

“That’s the secret to a long life,” he said.

On Tuesday, Morano took it all in good stride. She blew out the candles, posed graciously for countless photographs and accepted cheek kisses galore.

“Then at one point she said, ‘Hey, isn’t there anything to eat here?’ and she ate,” said Bava, who honored her Tuesday morning.

Then she took a nap.

no photo
Thu 12/01/16 04:39 AM

-"The Czar's Soliloquy"

Mark Twain quotations - Patriotism
http://www.twainquotes.com/Patriotism.html/

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 09:14 PM

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 09:06 PM

my name is openflower78

i need to know how and where to change my age im not 30ty years old im 51yrs old.... please help

thanks

waving Welcome,

If you are using the app, uninstall it.
Go 'FULL SITE' to edit profile.
Make the changes
Log out.
Or tap, ' MOBILE SITE '

You can always reinstall the app later and log back in to mobile site.
Or use a bookmark to log into mobile site.

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 08:56 PM

Hello everyone.. Post your photo so that people can see you when they talk to you and get to know you.. No reason to hide. :grin::v_tone1:

Welcome,
Some are just here for forums, so they don't need a photo.
The ones that are here to date, and don't have a photo, you can just ignore or block them.

Good luck to you

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 08:50 PM

No.. Theres always 2 sides to every story.

Oh, okay. Then we need to hear from the wife as to why she stays or why she hasn't figured out what kind of man she is living with.

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 07:50 PM
Integrity1st,

Did you notice how many Italians are on those lists ?

It is incredible! I can't help but wonder... is it lifestyle, less medication :laughing:. Small amounts of alcohol each day. Diet. Altitude. Mountain air.
Genetics

slaphead Google time

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 15 16