Community > Posts By > MetroMania

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:20 AM
Edited by MetroMania on Tue 11/29/16 01:28 AM
I can't help but wonder.. what is the flip side of this?

"Any men, like old women police chopper piolts ?"

Or "Any men, like old women detectives?"

Shout out to Miss Marble  waving

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 12:32 AM

You want a president to have less loopholes with which to do this?
Vote better, and put in place people that don't pass 50,000 new laws and regulations a year, get people to stop looking towards government as "leaders" and needing to "do something."
Good luck with that.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 01:09 PM
Edited by MetroMania on Mon 11/28/16 01:17 PM

THATS LIBERAL COUNTRY....SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT FOR THEM......

Calexit /Calexico

http://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/calexit/

Current State flag

Desired State flag

Anti-Trump Californians file paperwork, launch campaign to secede from union
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/21/anti-trump-californians-launch-campaign-secede/

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 12:52 PM
 "Obama Will Graduate to the Agitator-In-Cheif"

http://youtu.be/jw7o1J00nNc/
3:52 Dave Hodges Show

Obama may be put in charge of sabotaging THE POPULIST MOVEMENT
(Which also is anything- Trump)
Obama may replace Soros, using Soros's money. Simply because he is known worldwide. And to further divide the country.
:worried:

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 12:52 PM
Edited by MetroMania on Mon 11/28/16 12:57 PM
Topic: if u lov someone by seeing heart r body???

So many young people in their 20's just don't know the difference between love and lust.

If people did know.. if people really did listen to their heart.. this wouldn't be a,question... would it?

Welcome and take it slow mate drinker

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 12:49 PM
RobxBox73

Yea, the denial boggles my mind too.

This is how they function and escape prosecution.
Because too many in society WANT to put others on a 'rightous pedestal'.

ANYONE, can be a pedophile and a Santan worshipper and ANYONE can cover for them.
Parents, politicians, police, priests, the MSM.

Santan worship and peodophila go hand in hand. It is NOT a secret.

Why is easier, for the public to believe that the MSM & political leaders cover up or won't discuss- Hate Crimes committed by minorities or Islam beheadings, burying people alive, throwing homosexuals off roofs and cliffs... and NOT believe that the ELITE or PTB are, trafficking, abusing and killing children?

PEOPLE need to name the EVIL. The guilty, all over the WORLD, are sh@tting themselves right now and they should be.

What do people think, Jillian Assuage/ WikiLeaks, OCTOBER/NOVEMBER SURPRISE was ? And all of HRC related emails and escaping prosecution were? frustrated

It was to give American and the world a SMALL chance to CLEAN HOUSE.

Ephesians 6:12

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 04:10 AM
 "Bigfoot Added to Endangered Species List in California?"

http://youtu.be/h1rNqjXTwBw/
5:35

Nov 28, 2016
Californians want Bigfoot added to the Endangered Species list in order to prevent hunters from shooting one of the creatures. Residents signed a petition to "Save the Sasquatch," and ban anyone from harming one, apparently unaware that the creature is a myth

noway laugh

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 03:45 AM
Coming to the US, asylum seekers deal RESTART from Australia

http://marygreeley.com/?page_id=40301

http://www.smh.com.au/national/will-the-us-resettlement-deal-restart-flow-of-boats-20161118-gss7wi.html/

http://www.standard.net.au/story/4303092/will-the-us-resettlement-deal-restart-flow-of-boats/?cs=7/

A picture of the aftermath of riots at Christmas Island detention centre, which was set alight by detainees in a night of rioting.

THANKS OBAMA frustrated

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 03:33 AM
Who's Hillary Clinton?

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 03:10 AM
I don't want Mitt Romney any where near Trump or Washington DC.
I wouldn't trust him as far as I could spit. His time is done. Not worth mentioning.

Bolton was part of the U.N.. So NO to the GLOBALIST and those agendas.

Dana Rohrabacher, I am not comfortable with his Afghanistan and Middle East views or that he wants to legalize marijuana. Or some of his quotes.

But he is strict on immigration. And is skeptic about environmentalism.

So for right NOW: #2 or #5

#2- General Petraeus, is a maybe, and so is #5- Rudy Giuliani

Unless I can come up with a #6- today
think

no photo
Sun 11/27/16 05:01 PM

I am going to STOP being a people pleaser!!!!

is that ok?scared

Stop asking permission rofl

no photo
Sun 11/27/16 03:51 PM

Sorry folks but to kill a disease, we have to be informed.

http://youtu.be/avNiC0Q4g3U/

#PizzaGate
It is horrific and disgusting.
But it doesn't matter if we can stomach it or not. EVERYONE should pull their head out of the sand or their a@s and realize this is REAL and extreme EVIL devil

I dont know if this is fact or fiction,for piece of mind i'm refusing to believe this, but if this is really going on then I will be the first to join with others and exact revenge on these animals. Public execution is the only justice for these Demons.

Check WikiLeaks
There are also video documentaries on YouTube with suggested links

no photo
Sun 11/27/16 03:38 PM

Well, I guess I would not exist with your attitude. My father emigrated to this country from Europe when he was 3 years old. He never would have met my mother.

And he came LEGALLY, which means through immigration. Which is how most of our ancestors got here.
And they worked their butts off.
No, hand outs.
Became citizens and assimilated and helped made this country great, with their contributions to society. :thumbsup:

That.. is completely different than, border jumpers, migrants, illegal aliens and seekers, that do not do those things, and that taxpayers support.

no photo
Sun 11/27/16 03:18 PM
laugh That's a good one.. " some what normal" drinker

There is a Colorado forum, if you want to add that to your list or make a thread there, or do a regional search.

Good luck

no photo
Sun 11/27/16 03:14 PM

I was defaulted to a town150 miles from my location and can't change it.

If you are using the app, uninstall it.
Go full site to settings, to make changes.
You can always, reinstall the app later.

no photo
Sun 11/27/16 03:11 PM
The video -

What is Muslim: Famous Muslims answer

No need to watch it. Most of us already know it is 1,400 year old political IDEOLOGY, who's primary goal is to make the WORLD Islamic, by any means necessary, including lying.
And that is their definition of PEACE.
(Check the Quaran if you have doubts)
Conquering the planet a little piece at at time.

spock

It is NOT the fastest growing *cough* 'religion', because people like it. whoa
And Christian's are NOW are the MOST PERSECUTED people on the planet.
(Seach it, if you have any doubts)

no photo
Sun 11/27/16 02:27 PM
ener64 🖒

Most of us in political do NOT believe everything or anything from MSM.
Hell some of us don't watch or own a TV :see_no_evil:

laugh

I know it was posted out here, $35.00 to $115.00 per hour for anti Trump rally protesters/disruptors, anti Trump rioters. Busing them in.
Most of the arrests were people who didn't vote.
Many protesters weren't even legal citizens.

no photo
Sun 11/27/16 02:15 PM
Massive Surge of Migrants in Months Leading Up to Presidential Election

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/27/massive-surge-migrants-months-leading-presidential-election/

In the month of October alone, 46,195 illegal aliens were apprehended along the entire southwestern U.S. border with Mexico, Joseph Kolb reported for the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS). This was the largest single month since the massive flood of Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) apprehended after crossing the border in June 2014 when 57,862 immigrants were apprehended.

Kolb blamed the surge on President Obama’s announcement expanding America’s refugee programs. Other factors included improved job opportunities in the U.S. over the summer and the continuing violence in Mexico and Central America.

The National Border Patrol Council’s Christopher Harris, who serves as director of legislative and political affairs for the Border Patrol union, told CIS that abuses of the refugee programs are a key factor. He cited the lack of uniformity and inconsistent enforcement. He also said the possibility of Donald Trump being elected was a pull factor.

House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) told the New York Times, “Once again, the Obama administration has decided to blow wide open any small discretion it has in order to reward individuals who have no lawful presence in the United States with the ability to bring their family members here. Rather than take the steps necessary to end the ongoing crisis at the border, the Obama administration perpetuates it by abusing a legal tool meant to be used sparingly to bring people to the United States and instead applying it to the masses in Central America.”

Border Patrol officials responded to the surge by pulling 150 front-line agents off the border in sectors with their own surge problems and moved them to Texas sectors to assist in processing the growing numbers of illegal immigrants, Breitbart Texas reported earlier this month.

The 150 agents will be temporarily be transferred from the Tucson, San Diego, and Del Rio Sectors to the McAllen and Weslaco Centralized Processing Centers. The sectors are being robbed of agents are having their own surge of illegal immigrants as Department of Homeland Security (DHS) officials try to make it look like they are doing something in response to the renewed humanitarian crisis along the southern border.

The San Diego Sector reported an increase in Family Unit Aliens (FMUA) apprehensions of 303 percent when comparing FY 2016 and FY 2107 numbers. UAC apprehensions also increased, by 71 percent over the same time period last year. Breitbart Texas reported on October 22 that the San Diego Sector was also dealing with a 600 percent increase of Haitian refugees comparing FY 2016 to the previous year.

The Tucson Sector, from where agents are being moved to Texas, also saw an increase in FMUA apprehensions of 17 percent comparing October 2016 to October 2017. Fortunately, UAC apprehensions were down for the month.

Earlier this month, Breitbart Texas reported that cartel smugglers were using the U.S. elections as a “marketing tool” to bring more illegal immigrants to the U.S. border. That marketing ploy was apparently successful.

During the month of October, the apprehensions of FMUAs increased by nearly 37 percent over September, according to information obtained from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials by Breitbart Texas. Those numbers have been increasing nearly every month leading up to the election since January. October also saw an increase in the apprehensions of UACs by nearly 19 percent. Those numbers also were increasing nearly every month during 2016. Total apprehensions of all illegal aliens crossing the border in October rose by nearly 17 percent.

“The smugglers learned in 2014 that they could tie up Border Patrol agents as babysitters and keep us from our primary mission of stopping illegal border crossings and drug smuggling,” U.S. Border Patrol Agent Chris Cabrera told Breitbart Texas in his capacity as president of National Border Patrol Council Local 3307 in an interview on October 26. “When are we going to get back on the border?”

- 6 additional links

no photo
Sun 11/27/16 02:01 PM
Edited by MetroMania on Sun 11/27/16 02:07 PM
Poll: Who Should Be Donald Trump’s Secretary of State?

Trump and his transition team are in the process of filling cabinet and other high level positions for the new administration.

by Breitbart News25 Nov 2016

President-elect Donald Trump has not yet announced his pick for secretary of state, though the press has speculated on several prospective candidates.

You, the Breitbart reader, were instrumental in Trump’s election victory and the continuing rise of America’s nationalist-populist movement. We want to know who you would prefer to serve as the country’s chief diplomat.

Who should be Trump's Secretary of State?

1- U.S. Representative Dana Rohrabacher

2- Former Mayor of New York City Rudy Giuliani

3- Former Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney

4- Former US Ambassador to the UN John Bolton

5- Former CIA Director David Petraeus

6- Other:

VoteView Results

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/25/poll-donald-trumps-secretary-state/

Read More Stories About:

2016 Presidential Race, Big Government, National Security, Breitbart Poll, Dana Rohrabacher, David Petraeus, Donald Trump, John Bolton, Mitt Romney, rudy giuliani, secretary of state

----
Second Poll - YouTube - Nov. 27, 2016

"SR 1363 – Vote for Trump’s Secretary of State"
http://youtu.be/ulgO377XMgA/

As of 7 am (est.) this morning, out of 137,000 votes cast:

Giuliani – 37.1%
Bolton 26.0%
Petraeus – 19.8%
Romney – 8.7%
Rohrabacher – 4.7%
Other – 3.6%

no photo
Sun 11/27/16 01:18 PM
Lots of profits to be made off of people with a disease, or dying or too trusting or ignorant tax payers and the addicted. spock

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 15 16