Community > Posts By > MetroMania

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:32 PM
Hang out on forums, with us drinker

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:26 PM

ohwell

Oh man..slaphead

Believe it or not, and some men dont... there are women who NEVER had any interest in men.
... Natural born lesbians

Sorry, OP ... I am trying drinker

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:18 PM
Welcome,

I think there may be forums for, Malay Tanjung and Penaga ? If you want to add them to your list.

But join us here too. drinker

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:04 PM

I got this :sunglasses:

Translation:

I am not looking for a fake wife
I am not looking for a temporary girlfriend
I am not looking for a part time lesbian.

I am looking for a woman who knows herself and what she is, since the day she was born.

drinker

Oh I get it, a woman who sang "I am woman, hear me roar" in the nursery :thumbsup:

Well... kind of.
More like. " I am a lesbian, hear me roar" in the nursery.

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 12:57 PM
I got this :sunglasses:

Translation:

I am not looking for a fake wife
I am not looking for a temporary girlfriend
I am not looking for a part time lesbian.

I am looking for a woman who knows herself and what she is, since the day she was born.

drinker

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 09:49 AM
Dakota Access Pipeline ‘akin to cultural genocide’ - DAPL activist to RT (VIDEOS)

http://www.rt.com/usa/368503-dakota-pipeline-cultural-genocide/

Reuters

Linda Black Elk, who has treated Standing Rock protesters injured by law enforcement, describes the Dakota Access Pipeline as “cultural genocide” in an RT interview. Vowing not to give up the effort, she calls on President Barack Obama to stand with them.

“The pipeline is actually akin to cultural genocide. They are destroying important plants, eatable and medical plants. They are destroying future restoration sites for plants that the Lakota people use every day in their culture, whether it is for food, medicine or ceremony,”Black Elk of the Standing Rock Medic and Healer Council said.

> More on link

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 09:28 AM
Edited by MetroMania on Tue 11/29/16 09:29 AM

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 09:24 AM

maybe i have to edit it xD

If you are using the app.
Uninstall it.
Go full site.
Make changes.
You can always reinstall the app later.
Or just log in and manually or by bookmark.

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 09:10 AM
Your profile says, USA Morocco

Welcome drinker

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 09:07 AM
A comedian! You are in the right place.

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 09:02 AM

join me i will make u happy

According to your profile you are a woman who free lances as a travel guide in India and can refer Cougar to gigalo.

Got it slaphead

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 08:40 AM

Why you don't have a photo..?

PRobably for the same reasons you don't yourself.

rofl

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 08:39 AM

Why you don't have a photo..?

Because I don't believe in soul mates, or internet dating, and I am a separated guy, with only one photo of me smiling, and I am only on forum sites, to post. (Much to the dismay of my Genius Khan:man_with_gua_pi_mao:sisters here).

Morning ladies waving

What's your reasoning or excuse?

drinker

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 04:39 AM
 "'Hour of Populists': MSM demonizes right-wing politicians, labels their success as dangerous trend"

http://youtu.be/k1XyDq_J61w/
3:48

Nov 29, 2016
Donald Trump will be the next US president, while former UK Independence party leader Nigel Farage played a major role in Brexit.
Marine Le Pen is running in the FRENCH Presidential election in 2017, while Frauke Peatry, with her Alternative for GERMANY party, is also gaining supporters. And, Norbert Hofer from AUSTRIA's Freedom Party has a good chance of winning a re-run of the Presidential election in the country next month.

RT's Miguel Francis-Santiago takes a look at the trend.
-------------

That's 5 countries and counting. Saddle up!

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 03:10 AM
There is a coincidence/ connection with his rant and #PizzaGate

If anyone wants to do some homework laugh

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 02:05 AM
Soulmates only exist in old Walt Disney movies laugh

Finding a companion to put up with our sorry a@s, is asking enough, as it is.

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:45 AM

Pedophiles who engage in satanic rituals are common at the top levels of government across much of the world.

Julian Assange has not been heard from lately, his Wikileaks has not delivered on his promise to publish material which would certainly send Hillary to jail.

There is speculation tonight that he has been either kidnapped or killed at the behest of highly placed satanic pedophiles, evidence against whom he was in possession of.

Yep, 🖒
It has been days, since he was heard from.
Which is probably why, there has been so many petty distraction and diversions....
Like Jill Stein and blaming Russians AGAIN.

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:40 AM

#ProofOfLife
#ShowUsJullian

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:29 AM

Good Day, my beautiful Shots to all that continue to follow my forums, it teaches me my thoughts can bring people together rather it's serious or we buggin' out. Okay, check this out, America, okay I was downtown at my city's main library and I felt like reading a African American novelty, the author by Reshonda Tate Billingsley. Its called " Best Kept Secret". it made me think about what if you date a person and you madly over heels or Nikes(us guys) over them. You date, you introduce them to your friends , family, & sometimes your children. Everybody says you & them are a cute couple and see true happiness. So you take it to the next step and ask for there hand in marriage , they agree. Now you on top of your A,B,& C game you truly happy. Then one day, you met the devil, and you find out somehow your love of your life is badly Bipolar, badly Manic Depressive, Badly Psychosis, & also has number od disorders. Before you answer this , read my words carefully, would you still pursue a relationship or marriage after you found out about your lovers illness? Would it make it easier if they confessed this from the beginning or would you leave? Maybe its too much to bare, maybe the craziness is too much? What would you do, let's talk about this & share dialogue. We'll Talk soon!

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:27 AM
Surprisingly, even Obama said it is OVER.

Ignore the Butter Cups & the MSM

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 15 16