Community > Posts By > ronny4dating

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:44 AM
I'm always honest so it doesn't leave me with any ammo during the fight. Yeah women know phsycological judo......... I was raised to not abuse women so i don't!

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:38 AM

I use to be F***ing stupid, But we broke up! rofl

Have you tried ****ing smart, i'm available?

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:29 AM
You have to admit internet dating works pretty damn well! I haven't found her yet but at least you get to meet some nice people. Just have to meet some weirdos along the way, No skin off my back!

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:18 AM
Yeah asking women advice on women? I don't know if that works out so well considering they usually speak womanese and we can't understand them anyways. Don't buy into the whole girls like nice guys buddy it will lead to pain and suffering trust me! Be bold and direct with a level of charm and sencerity and just ask her out! Good luck!

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:05 AM

Yeah the shirtless pic's aren't for everyone, I always shy away from women who are too uptight so it's par for coarse.

I am extremely uptight. But we can still be friends. flowerforyou

Yes we can!drinks If you ever need advice from a shallow jerk i will be here too.

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 09:44 AM

You know I remember commenting in the "whats with guys and shirtless pic's thread" ! I stated then that pics are all that really matter for the most part and everyone bashed me! I admitted that looks matter to me and i got labeled shallow???? hmmm, i guess the truth is out now??? So I hope all the i'm a saint look at me talk can die down just a little bit anyways! I never have seen the point in lying especially to one's self! But, it's really irritating when people judge others and they are just lying hypocrites!

Men are visual creatures and that's not wrong. It just is what it is. However, mature and decent men won't stop there. Yes, they will always look, but that's not the most important thing to them and eventually they look deeper.

You have to be physically attracted to someone for a romantic relationship to develop. Sometimes you become more physically attracted to someone as you get to know them and like them. The opposite is also true. You can become less physically attracted to someone as you begin to realize that you don't like them and they are not nice.

Looks matter. But, it's not all that matters.

Oh, P.S. I hate the shirtless guy pics. I am immediately turned off by those. But, that's just me.

I heard this comment before "men are visual creautures" It's true but true for women as well, not as much but still true. Yeah the shirtless pic's aren't for everyone, I always shy away from women who are too uptight so it's par for coarse.

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 09:30 AM
No way would not even consider it!

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 03:29 AM
Alrighty then...
jasmine...
just a few lines...
of the sublime...
knowing not the riddle..
but just to fiddle...
with words in a way..
just say hey....
is really a poem..
words with no home...
do they know...
the way to sow..
words of a riddle...
not just to fiddle...
give words a home..
within this poem...
alrighty then....
JASMINE.... Ronny B

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 03:06 AM
When i was a teenager growing up there was a mentally ill guy that hung around the neighborhood. He would always walk around talking to himself, laughing, pacing, and carrying on. Most people where scared of him and made fun of him. One day he was sitting on the corner near the bus stop while i was waiting for the bus. He walked up to me and started to talk to me and it suprised me as he spoke to me he seemed completely normal! Out of curiosity and sympathy i started to carry on a converstaion with him and was completely shocked to find him incredibly intelligent. After a while each day he would be there at the bus stop to talk to me and he became a friend of mine. I still talk to him to this day! I don't see him often he is locked up in an institution quite a bit! When I visit him it's usually in an institution for the mentally ill. Now when i see people on the streets that are mentally ill i try and talk to them normally and some respond very normally and others don't. But you know I still remember the preconceived notion of what i thought mentally ill was and what I found it to trully be. He is a very good friend and one the smartest men i have ever met, a memory and knowledge of facts that is astounding!

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 02:35 AM
I think being yourself is the key! All the good and the bad be yourself from the get go and then you can find true love! But no if you really love someone it's easy to romance them, it just comes natural. The hard part is finding her/him!

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 02:18 AM
Jailer huh? Do you got handcuffs? Very nice profile!

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 02:12 AM

I met and dated someone a while ago... we are still friends...

That was one lucky guy!

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 02:02 AM
You know I think people really need to understand how it is for these guys! I am not defending his action but having beautiful women throw themselves at you on a daily basis must be very difficult! The same for female singers and actress'. One of the big reasons celebrities have such a hard time is the constant temptation and the average person doesn't experience that in life! So he was wrong, but come on he is not that bad of a guy!

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 01:56 AM
You know it really depends on the situation! I have had one say it before i met her and i let her know you need help with that! I have in other cases had feelings but not love and wasn't sure what to say and said i dont know what to say???? It's a crappy feeling though and it almost always ends right there!

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 01:49 AM
That's cool! Good luck in the future! I have never dated anyone on mingle..... The things i say in the forums i am sure make me completely undesirable but my needed therapy! I hope to meet someone on here one day that i am speaking to now but it's not going too well????

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 01:38 AM
You know I think looks do make a difference! I have to be honest i was never really faithful till i met my ex-wife. I didn't really cheat, but let's say i kept my fishing pole in the water. But my ex-wife was out of my league I think and a flawless beauty! I met her and I never strayed...I think her looks had something to do with it in all honesty. But the other comments about pretty women nagging a lot. I think there is some truth to that as well! She did nag a lot! I'm not saying it's right or defending the statement but looks matter and they do change how people act and treat others! I don't think that in all cases that's how it is, ofcourse not! Extremely beautiful women tend to be very high maitenence as well and a lot of work pleasing them! I don't know in all honesty i kinda shy away from a woman if they are too good looking... Don't get me wrong i like them, but if they seem real demanding it's scarry!

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 01:19 AM
You know mirror i wish i knew the answer to that! I loved one woman in my life and i have no idea how or when it happend????? It was just so quick and completely overwhelming! I could not think of anything but her and could not be away from her without feeling like a peice of me was missing! I soooo want that again and it escapes me time and time again! I wonder if some of it has to do with age and being torched! It's very confusing!

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 12:59 AM
Your welcome!:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 12:54 AM
That picture is awesome indnprncs! Very nice!

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 12:51 AM

Sex: something you can do with anyone

Love: something you do with one

Sex+ love=EXPLOSIVE!!!:heart:

drinker <---- ???

----Really??? Where are your morals (re: "something you can do with anyone") ??? LOL

????? What are morals? Are they an actual defined set of rules and if so where is the rule book? Is the Bible the rule book? If so should you not follow all the rules written (re: "thou shall not judge") If not a religon then morals are self defined right? I don't know just a thought.