Community > Posts By > ronny4dating

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 12:05 PM

just cause you have sex with a chick doesn't mean she is the one you'll fall in love with

love has a lot more to do with chemistry and compatiblity than gymnastics and swapping bodily fluids

Okay now your stating the obvious as your informing me! the question is a serious one, really it is. If your not leading a woman on should you have sex with them before your in love with them? Thats the jest of the question!

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 12:01 PM

Look thats why i asked the question! Should i have a disclaimer before sex???? Is it my responsibilty to protect their feelings even though they wont???

ummm yes

it is

the 60's are over. the old "love em and leave em" mentality is no longer acceptable behavior

if you're not interested in a women beyond getting in her pants you would do better on something like adult friend finder

Look I really don't mind the judgements it's cool, but's it's really not as you describe! I really like them and i want it to work out but it just doesnt! Im not trying to hurt anyone, but it's cool think what you want!

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 11:59 AM

stage 1 talk email phone

stage 2 date, and go out and have fun

stage 3 sex

stage 4 feelings

stage 5 hurt feelings

Thats what i mean. I don't say i am in love with them or lead them on just ends up happening.

so you're just using women for sex

and then wondering why they are hurt by it?

hold on here thats a little biased isn't it? I am not using anyone..... I never tell them i love them and i never promise them a thing. It just happens!

So what's the problem then? Are you upset because they love you and you don't return it? Are you upset because you feel incapable of loving someone? If you never told them you love them, but they love you, I wouldn't feel guilty. That was their choice to tell you that, when you hadn't said it first. We're only responsible for ourselves. If you're wanting to feel love for someone, maybe you should try getting to know them out of the bedroom for a while.

Well yeah actually i am upset i feel that i am incapable of love! It's kinda a problem ja know!! I don't mind the judgements from you guys it's cool i understand thats why i come here. You know I have thought of not having sex for just that reason but i always give in to the temptation.

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 11:51 AM
Look thats why i asked the question! Should i have a disclaimer before sex???? Is it my responsibilty to protect their feelings even though they wont???

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 11:49 AM

stage 1 talk email phone

stage 3 sex

stage 4 feelings

stage 5 hurt feelings

Thats what i mean. I don't say i am in love with them or lead them on just ends up happening.

so you're just using women for sex

and then wondering why they are hurt by it?

hold on here thats a little biased isn't it? I am not using anyone..... I never tell them i love them and i never promise them a thing. It just happens!

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 11:41 AM

How do you end up in a long-term relationship with someone you don't have feelings for? That makes no sense to me, if I don't like the guy, or care about him in some way, I'm sure as hell not going to try to date him.

I dont mean long term just sexual. I like them i just dont love them!

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 11:40 AM
stage 1 talk email phone

stage 3 sex

stage 4 feelings

stage 5 hurt feelings

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 11:34 AM
Yet you continue to end up in relationships where you lack feelings for them and they have feelings for you is it wrong? Does a person have an obligation to spare others feelings even though the person doesnt care as long as you stay with them?

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 11:01 AM
Edited by ronny4dating on Thu 12/03/09 11:07 AM
I have been told this as well! Guess what, I have an opinion on this!whoa If you are a thinker " a person who questions and challenges the staus quoa" your labeled complicated! Most people are like sheep and follow the herd but as a thinker you stray from the pack, therefore labeled "complicated". I'm a "not so smart of a thinker" so it makes me even more complicated....oops The bottom line is when you resist being placed in a preconceived mental notion of others they find you complicated and it's really not complicated, just well thought out! So fight the power and make them open their minds to the poetry of you!shades

Is that complicated?

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 10:45 AM

well i missed the story before the answer but i tend to find people get into bad relationships for a reason. When i go on dates and a woman tels me what a slime ball their ex was it makes me think they are a slime ball too! Birds of feather flock together!

I have exes who were slimeballs. I have exes who were decent guys and I'm still friends with today. It's best not judge people too quickly.

yeah i should of explained myself better! I was speaking of long term relationships, not dating or being burned once and then moving on. I meant people who saty in bad relationships with slime balls. Something is wrong with a person if they just take a abuse! Not to say you won't feel sorry for them or that they are not a nice person but as a mate???? I would not really want to date someone thats a door mat sorry!

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 02:31 AM
You know I was as true blue as they come! I never flirted, kissed, teased, dated, day dreamed or even considered the thought of another woman for over 18 years! You know what though in all honesty it was the only time in my entire life I was faithful to any woman! Go figure???? I think when you trully love someone you can have faithfulness. If you settle for anything less your just setting yourself up. The question I have is will I ever find that kind of love again?

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 02:03 AM

I believe that love is like raindrops, it never duplicates itself. Each time we love it is unique but still just as beautiful as the last.

well i hope its starts raining soon!biggrin

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 01:56 AM

You know i was reading thru this thread and hitting is bad on both sides, but hey a man shouldn't hit a woman period! Even if a woman hit him first, he should just take his lumps like a man and move on. I mean i am for equality and all, but there will never be physical equality between men and women! Sure a big woman may beat up on a small man, but generally a woman poses no threat to a man thats the real issue here. The courts will prosecute a woman for violence but how can a man honestly declare self defense? Self defense means you need to have a threat, how does an average woman pose a threat to an average man. She doesn't pure and simple thats why men cant use self defense as a reason in a court of law. Now if there clearly is no physical advantage on the part of the male then maybe but i think this would be quite rare. So barring that she has a weapon what reasoning does a man have to hit a woman? None, pure and simple and lets face it if you get your *** kicked by a woman chances are your not interested in pressing charges???

Sorry Ronny, I guess you don't understand, I won't even try to make you understand, but if you ever want to, maybe you should talk to a DV defense attorney sometime, or at least do some research on female to male violence. Maybe I can't open your eyes and that's okay, but coming soon, this story will break, be it here in Denver, or CNN is going to blow it wide open. There is a bias here, and the line will be crossed no further. It's time to put aside gender bias and start treating others as human beings, not embracing 16th century beliefs. By the way you would not believe the number of men I talked to that said if a women ever laid a hand on them, they would strike back, regardless of the consequences. And the consequences are jail-time. The laws are biased and you know it. It's time this B.S. ends.

You know i dont disagree there is a bias. I agree that its wrong, but a proper way to handle it. for example if your in a relationship you have strong ties and the women is abusive call the cops and let the courts handle it. But i mean really how can woman hurt you???? they cant unless they have a weapon....So its not self defense to strike someone that is much weaker than you!

Well now you have a glimpse of my point. Guess what happens? You get arrested! Do you understand now? The court will sort it out now, depends on the attorney you hire and the jury you inherit. If it hasn't happened to you or someone you know, you won't understand. This goes higher than any one court case and needs to be adressed by the U.S. Supreme Court, this travesty of justice has gone on too long. Research how men have been falsely prosecuted and incarcerated by clearly biased and corrupted VAWA laws and maybe you will gain some insight. Women don't need to be physically superior, they only need to lie and make false accusations. Research, and you may understand.

You know i understand your point and i know there is bias. But i think your off topic, the question was, is it okay to hit a woman? Thats all i am refering to, not the bias thats entirely differen issue! Regardless how the courts handle it a man should not hit a woman unless he needs to in self defense. So that means she has a weapon or she really poses a threat ie....he is a really little dude or she is a really tough woman. But a womens punch aint gonna hurt a whole lot and a man's punch can do some damage so there is a clear difference in power thats all i am saying!

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 01:45 AM

I find Mingle forums therapuetic. As you go thru life 100% honesty is difficult, I mean who likes to admit the ugly little tid bits about themselves. But on mingle forums I can just bare my soul!surprised So if I seem like a complete ******* now you know why! I'm just getting my therapy in, and releasing the shameful but true thoughts and disgusting acts of selfishness! ahhhh i feel much better now! I wonder sometimes am I really that bad of a person or are people just liars????

Yes.

yes their liars or i'm just bad?

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 01:44 AM

I hate it when I blow through a 12-pack and the liquor store is closed.

drinks ooohhh how true!

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 01:42 AM
well i missed the story before the answer but i tend to find people get into bad relationships for a reason. When i go on dates and a woman tels me what a slime ball their ex was it makes me think they are a slime ball too! Birds of feather flock together!

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 01:25 AM

You know i was reading thru this thread and hitting is bad on both sides, but hey a man shouldn't hit a woman period! Even if a woman hit him first, he should just take his lumps like a man and move on. I mean i am for equality and all, but there will never be physical equality between men and women! Sure a big woman may beat up on a small man, but generally a woman poses no threat to a man thats the real issue here. The courts will prosecute a woman for violence but how can a man honestly declare self defense? Self defense means you need to have a threat, how does an average woman pose a threat to an average man. She doesn't pure and simple thats why men cant use self defense as a reason in a court of law. Now if there clearly is no physical advantage on the part of the male then maybe but i think this would be quite rare. So barring that she has a weapon what reasoning does a man have to hit a woman? None, pure and simple and lets face it if you get your *** kicked by a woman chances are your not interested in pressing charges???

Sorry Ronny, I guess you don't understand, I won't even try to make you understand, but if you ever want to, maybe you should talk to a DV defense attorney sometime, or at least do some research on female to male violence. Maybe I can't open your eyes and that's okay, but coming soon, this story will break, be it here in Denver, or CNN is going to blow it wide open. There is a bias here, and the line will be crossed no further. It's time to put aside gender bias and start treating others as human beings, not embracing 16th century beliefs. By the way you would not believe the number of men I talked to that said if a women ever laid a hand on them, they would strike back, regardless of the consequences. And the consequences are jail-time. The laws are biased and you know it. It's time this B.S. ends.

You know i dont disagree there is a bias. I agree that its wrong, but a proper way to handle it. for example if your in a relationship you have strong ties and the women is abusive call the cops and let the courts handle it. But i mean really how can woman hurt you???? they cant unless they have a weapon....So its not self defense to strike someone that is much weaker than you!

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 01:20 AM
No one wants to say it huh? Dance around it, pretend it doesn't exsist but it's just taboo to say the facts huh?

MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT PHYSICALLY EQUAL!

that is a pure and simple fact and the courts will never ignore it! Sure there is a bias and it's changing slowly but the courts will never ignore the fact men are physically larger and stronger!

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 01:13 AM
I find Mingle forums therapuetic. As you go thru life 100% honesty is difficult, I mean who likes to admit the ugly little tid bits about themselves. But on mingle forums I can just bare my soul!surprised So if I seem like a complete ******* now you know why! I'm just getting my therapy in, and releasing the shameful but true thoughts and disgusting acts of selfishness! ahhhh i feel much better now! I wonder sometimes am I really that bad of a person or are people just liars????

no photo
Thu 12/03/09 01:01 AM