Community > Posts By > ronny4dating

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 12:57 AM

i agree, any man that takes his shirt of is more than likely after a quick fling, everyone is entitled to do want they want, but ladies if your looking for the real deal, go fully clothed!!!!

yeah you may be right just like guys that wear tight jeans are probably queer but you never know right?

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 12:49 AM
Edited by ronny4dating on Mon 11/16/09 12:50 AM
:banana:

Why do people beleive that asking for someone to be attractive physically a taboo? Don't we all do it and the ones who say they don't just "hatin" ? Is looks any different than any other God given thing such as brains?

I don't care what anyone looks for...personally, I am attracted to intelligence, physical attraction doesn't even slip into my thought process when looking for someone to date.

I guess that would make you bi-sexual right?:banana:

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 12:34 AM
Damn it i knew we should of just shot them on the battle field! Who cares about those worthless human beings to hell with them!

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 12:26 AM

The rich are now, thanks to Bush, taxed less than they have ever been in the history of our country.
Let me guess. You didn't understand that.
Or is it perhaps that the Republican blogs fail to mention that in their propaganda?

Okay here we go one more try!

"The rich are now, thanks to Bush, taxed less than they have ever been in the history of our country."

That sentence is false!

You actually said in your own statement that it was lower. lol..... second of all you obviously do not understand taxes! Typical leftist no education. I will try to educate you! A tax rate and actual tax paid are two different things! There are multipe types of taxes and multiple types of loop holes. Actual tax paid numbers give you the real figures. So the figures i gave you where "net" figures and your's are "gross" figures! Do your homework please! cause just because a tax rate is 90% does not mean people paid it! GEEZ!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 05:34 PM

frustrated

LMAO!
You call that shredding?
I call it uninformed.
Taxes have went down. Way down, for the last 150 years.
Look it up. Its listed on a gov web-site.
Gov site, not Republican blogsite.

okay i hate doing research for others its too unfair but since you challenged me here you go now what? It's not true right? lol...frustrated http://www.google.com/search?q=percentage+of+taxes+americans+have+paid+in+history&hl=en&tbo=p&ei=X5IAS42FKIKutQPh1-HFDA&sa=X&oi=timeline_other_dates&ct=timeline-other-dates&ved=0CBIQpQI&tbs=tl:1,tlul:1776,tluh:2009

LOL
OK, I see your problem.
You need to get a site that will actually tell you something.

Try this one.
http://www.irs.ustreas.gov/pub/irs-soi/insoisintr.pdf

By 1918, the top rate of the income tax was increased to 77% (on income over $1,000,000) to finance World War I. The top marginal tax rate was reduced to 58% in 1922, to 25% in 1925, and finally to 24% in 1929. In 1932 the top marginal tax rate was increased to 63% during the Great Depression and steadily increased, reaching 94% (on all income over $200,000) in 1945. During World War II, Congress introduced payroll withholding and quarterly tax payments, Franklin D. Roosevelt tried to impose a 100% tax on all incomes over $25,000 to help with the war effort. Top marginal tax rates stayed near or above 90% until 1964 when the top marginal tax rate was lowered to 70%. The top marginal tax rate was lowered to 50% in 1982 and eventually to 28% in 1988. However, in the intervening years Congress subsequently increased the top marginal tax rate to 35% which is the tax rate currently in 2008.

So you see the taxes on the top earners has went down steadily for years. Maybe not 150 years but years nonetheless.
Business has seen the same rate of decline. In 1917, business, dividends, and interest accounted for 54% of all income taxes collected by the Fed. Ind Income tax was only 26% of the total.

By 1970, business, dividends, and interest accounted for only 12-13%. While Ind Income taxes were 83.19% 0f the total.

Now if the rich have saw a decrease. Where do you suppose the difference is made up?
I can see a few places it is. One, and probably the largest, is by raising the tax on the middle class. In favor of those who can afford to pay it most.

Second, Sales tax and gasoline which we all pay. Rich or poor. If you drive and eat you pay it.

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:59 PM

Why do people beleive that asking for someone to be attractive physically a taboo? Don't we all do it and the ones who say they don't just "hatin" ? Is looks any different than any other God given thing such as brains?
its called maturity

Really wouldn't it be more mature to deal with life how it really is? Or is making assumptions about someone based on their feelings inmature?

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:47 PM
frustrated

LMAO!
You call that shredding?
I call it uninformed.
Taxes have went down. Way down, for the last 150 years.
Look it up. Its listed on a gov web-site.
Gov site, not Republican blogsite.

okay i hate doing research for others its too unfair but since you challenged me here you go now what? It's not true right? lol...frustrated http://www.google.com/search?q=percentage+of+taxes+americans+have+paid+in+history&hl=en&tbo=p&ei=X5IAS42FKIKutQPh1-HFDA&sa=X&oi=timeline_other_dates&ct=timeline-other-dates&ved=0CBIQpQI&tbs=tl:1,tlul:1776,tluh:2009

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:26 PM
Yep i guess that his lies could not be defended anymore?

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:19 PM

The rich are now, thanks to Bush, taxed less than they have ever been in the history of our country.
Or is it perhaps that the Republican blogs fail to mention that in their propaganda?

i still cant beleive this comment you proved yourself to be exactly what you accused me of! Listening to the left wing propaganda! Taxes where lower during bush than ever in history? Are you kidding me? your only off by like 900% lol...

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:16 PM

[/quote

thats is incorrect lol.... typical lefty no facts! The history of taxes will show you they have always gone up not down and yes during Bush taxes went down but still far higher than in previous years! jeez read up pal! Taxes have never went down! Only held in check during republican administartions only to be raised higher again!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:13 PM

Obama has not so much lied as the Republican Party has put up road blocks making it almost impossible to accomplish everything he promised.
It's not for a lack of trying.
The Republican Party is pro-republican and anti-American.
I will never rest until the cease to exist as a Political power.
I will never vote for another Republican candidate and am actively campaigning to bring others to do the same.

okay time to shread you! first of all they have the majority duh!!!!! the heathcare bill just passed just barely passed and was held up because he did not have support of his own party! They not only wiil exsist but it's gonna be a house cleaning in 2010 mark my words! how does larger government and taxes equate to freedom? how is imposing healthcare on people that dont want it freedom? geez!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:05 PM

"You know this question always makes me think if people understand the political proccess? The President only represents a peice of 1/3 of our goverment and that's on the federal level! So with that said when the presidential campaign is running it's always laughable when i hear people say what a president has claimed what he will do. Just on the face he does not have the actual power to make such decisions! In this case as the Commander and Cheif he does have conrol over troops, but not the purse strings and you still need a declaration of war "although already in progres"! But even the most intelligent debates don't seem to address this often enough. Only a couple of times have i seen them call them out and say "well you do need congress' support to acomplish that"! I know Bush did not get the decleration of war too! It's just that people don't seem to give credit where credit is due! Like Barney Frank and the housing debacle!"

Actually, I thoroughly understand the political process, and I agree with you. However, 1) It's been hijacked and turned into a quasi-dictatorship since the days of Lincoln. 2) most Americans are Constitutionally illiterate and don't understand what you just said.

All we can do now is try to tip the balance in favor of individual freedom and liberty as best we can.

I am all for Individual Freedom but I do not think that includes turning our backs on the poorest and weakest. If we do then we serve only our selfishness and lose our humanity.
I'm 49 years old and have voted in every election since I was old enough. It is a fact that now, under the Obama Admin, we are closer to a Gov of the People and by the people than we have been in my lifetime.

obviously sir you are quite uninformed and need to realize that taxing the rich and givivng to the rich while letting the poor pick up the crumbs is not freedom! Your statement is so ridiculous and ignorant that i cant even take you seriously at this point!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:00 PM

"You know this question always makes me think if people understand the political proccess? The President only represents a peice of 1/3 of our goverment and that's on the federal level! So with that said when the presidential campaign is running it's always laughable when i hear people say what a president has claimed what he will do. Just on the face he does not have the actual power to make such decisions! In this case as the Commander and Cheif he does have conrol over troops, but not the purse strings and you still need a declaration of war "although already in progres"! But even the most intelligent debates don't seem to address this often enough. Only a couple of times have i seen them call them out and say "well you do need congress' support to acomplish that"! I know Bush did not get the decleration of war too! It's just that people don't seem to give credit where credit is due! Like Barney Frank and the housing debacle!"

Actually, I thoroughly understand the political process, and I agree with you. However, 1) It's been hijacked and turned into a quasi-dictatorship since the days of Lincoln. 2) most Americans are Constitutionally illiterate and don't understand what you just said.

All we can do now is try to tip the balance in favor of individual freedom and liberty as best we can.

I am all for Individual Freedom but I do not think that includes turning our backs on the poorest and weakest. If we do then we serve only our selfishness and lose our humanity.
I'm 49 years old and have voted in every election since I was old enough. It is a fact that now, under the Obama Admin, we are closer to a Gov of the People and by the people than we have been in my lifetime.
sad frustrated sad frustrated sad frustrated sad frustrated

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 02:59 PM

Im curious. .was he to put off doing ANYTHING else until that was done...? Is that why that statement makes him a liar? I believe the sentence is probably out of context of a long list of things he planned to INITIATE,, but he cannot push these things through alone or overnight. I hope voters understood that,, I did.

The reason he is a liar is because Obama is no idiot. So when he states in a campaign that they will acomplish something that is utterly impossible politically they are one of two things. Either they are a liar or a complete idiot! So why did he make a lot of the comments he did? It's politics and they all do it Obama is no saint he plays politics just like any other politician! But when they make statements to the ignorant to get vote's it pisses me off! I knew he had no solution to the war against terrorism but he pretended to and criticized others. Well now it's his turn! He said he would fix it, now fix it! He gets no free ride just like Bush didn't get a free ride! So now who's chicken's are coming back to roost?

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 02:49 PM

yep actually realized you did by your posts! I was only elaborating on your thought! I agree with what you said i was just taking it a step further to not only say he is a liar, but adding only an ignorant person beleived most of his lies!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 01:40 PM
Edited by ronny4dating on Sun 11/15/09 01:41 PM
yeah the old friend thing.... you know it is trouble someimes! You have a friendship and then something happens in a moment of weakness and then you regret it! Maybe he was never really interested and it was just sex? Sometimes you have to be aware of that among friends!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 01:30 PM

One more thing...I always thought heavier women had prettier faces!

I never noticed???

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 01:29 PM

I don’t care how my body is perceived by anyone but me. I happen to be a fitness freak, and I strive to have muscle tone and low body fat. I still eat like a champion if I feel like it though. I am not shy around food as long as there is more output than input. I’ll attract the kind of guy that finds me beautiful.

There are so many womanly body types that are adored by a variety of men.

Women should be comfortable in their own skin and not worry if anyone will be attracted to them for having a certain body type.

A confident woman -- regardless of her “weight” is gorgeous! love

have to agree with that a confident woman is very attractive! I am a bit of a fitness freak myself and when i was younger i got up to 250 pounds and often people would comment i was too big and i should lay off the weights.....lol But you know i never cared i really enjoyed it! It really never shook my confidence!

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 01:18 PM

I prefer I nice tight tiny heiny love

your not the first to tell me that. I think it's preference! But you know it's not a majority i think, i don't know?

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 01:04 PM

oh and theres lots of junk in this trunk laugh laugh :banana:

time for a giggle party!:banana: