Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:14 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Mon 07/28/08 10:15 PM

Hi Ladies...hey Judy what are you doing in a hotel in Denver...

And why would you want to go back 72 hours...

72 hours ago I was in a good place with good company. I'm struggling after my weekend.

gotcha....the letdown, the after affects...i understand...

I hate it! sad Thank you for saying you understand though. I feel insane. laugh

Oh I totally understand too . it's not easy babe

Thanks, so what's there to do about it? It's not getting any easier. Big ugh. This was huge. That night was huge. And now I'm just sitting with it and ugh.
well if you have any photos & Mr. Bob you can relive the weekend....devil

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:12 PM

72 hours ago I was in a good place with good company. I'm struggling after my weekend.

I hate it! sad Thank you for saying you understand though. I feel insane. laugh

well at least the sex was good,yeah?...something to hold onto...yowza...heh, heh, heh

i'm soooo baaad...laugh

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:10 PM

A night to myself Jayson. And being put back as a Hilton Gold member. Long story.

What are you doing tonight?

I'm drinking....I went to the gym, then food shopping, now drinking until i fall on my face....
oh, & eating delicious strawberries...ya want one?

you know it .. dude.

I'm trying to decide what breakfast items I want delivered in the morning.

((((((((((( I LOVE ROOM SERVICE ))))))))))))

me too, love room service...sleeping in & being ahh...whats the word...spoiled maybe...hmmm...relaxation & vegetation...i like that...so what are you really there for?

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:07 PM
A note...simple & sweet...no rose or flower that sounds too needy unless you know she's already interested....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:03 PM

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:01 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Mon 07/28/08 10:02 PM

A night to myself Jayson. And being put back as a Hilton Gold member. Long story.

What are you doing tonight?

I'm drinking....I went to the gym, then food shopping, now drinking until i fall on my face....
oh, & eating delicious strawberries...ya want one?

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:58 PM

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:53 PM

Heights....they freak me out...don't think I could ever be a rock climber....yet i would love to try parachuting....

Are you sure that it isn't just the rocks that you are afraid of?

maybe, but all i can say is in a past life i died from a fall of great height....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:45 PM

I would travel to the future....if i could travel multiple times I think i would progressively travel say 100 years, 200 years etc....into the future.....it would be interesting to see where is all this leading too....we always think the present is so important, but in the big picture, where are we headed?

good questions....but in a way....what does it REALLY matter if you wont be here in that time to enjoy it or cry for mankind because we focked it all up for ourselves ???

just a thought

that's a negative viewpoint....besides, i'm ageless, so plan to be here....we are better than you think...ya think people were any better in the past...read your history....even the pyramids were built by slave labor....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:42 PM
don't be lonely...cheer up...here's a (((Hug)))....and you can always drink your tears away & listen to some music that touches your soul....flowerforyou

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:38 PM
I like to try something that i normally wouldn't have a chance to eat at home....i like trying new things...

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:36 PM
I would travel to the future....if i could travel multiple times I think i would progressively travel say 100 years, 200 years etc....into the future.....it would be interesting to see where is all this leading too....we always think the present is so important, but in the big picture, where are we headed?

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:33 PM
Heights....they freak me out...don't think I could ever be a rock climber....yet i would love to try parachuting....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:32 PM
not sure if i'd be one of the superheroes that are out there....but i would definitely like to be able to fly...soaring through the air, the breeze, the freedom, the smells....the power....i guess super strength would also be nice to have....but what would i do with such abilities....interesting thought

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 03:54 PM
i think i'll be hanging out with the 'buds'

never know when you might want a smoke....smokin

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 03:47 PM
the solution is simple....buy a case of beer & lay down a trail of bottles leading to the boat....with the rest of the six packs in the boat....once he's in the rest will be his-tor-y & you can tell us about it later....

by the way gators love beer too laugh

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 10:11 AM
If you can be kind no matter what the situation you will be my friend for life...

Jayson(that's me)

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:51 AM
I've never stayed at a woman's house or had them over to mine on a first date.....that seems unusual to me, but Lil & you H both did that....i guess i'm a bit ol' fashioned because i don't think it usually happens until about 4 dates or so....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:43 AM

Well....

I had the date Friday night. I am sorry I did not post Saturday. The date went very well, we laughed and talked until almost three in the morning. Unfortunately, it seems as though there is most likely a friend vibe more than anything. We'll see.

On the positive side, I am very pleased to know I can have a good date!

Happy Monday, all!

Was this our "mutual" friend???

Nope.... new guy.

sounds like you at least had a decent date....where were you that you could talk to 3 am.....i can't talk that long even to myself....i like first dates to end within 3 hours so there is something to look forward to the next time....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:34 AM
this is a funny thread....the divide by 2 and add 6 is interesting.....but for me i just go by the person & really don't care what age....but then again i've been around a few hundred years
:smile: