Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 09/18/14 10:16 PM

Interesting, as I've felt the same thing about women that frequent forums...many are here so often I think their address is:

1 2Unmingled St.

It helps me understand why so many women have pet cats...

~WHEW~ Finally, a response to my post that's NOT taking exception to what I had said and is not directed AT me.

I have no pet cats...

yet.

biggrin

Actually, your description is probably true for the majority of people who frequent message boards daily...people either attacked you or ignored you..

We don't always like what we see in the mirror

I have no pets either...though i usually like other people's pets

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 09/16/14 09:27 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Tue 09/16/14 09:26 PM

After careful consideration of 'socially accepted norms',
I've decided to have mine styled into a vintage 1970s pube-fro.

I'm not hairy, but in private places I prefer to be trimmed...

I prefer a women that keeps herself trimmed too...or at least her carpet should match the drapes

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 09/16/14 09:14 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Tue 09/16/14 09:19 PM

Probably not likely, OP.

I still try to reconcile if the type of man who posts on online dating sites is a special breed, unique unto itself,

or representative of the type of men who DO use online sites,

or representative of the way most men truly think, when they think no one's looking.

Since discovering online *dating* sites and their discussion boards 3+ years ago, I've always wondered if the men I meet in real life from real-world encounters are secretly thinking the things the men online are so willing to openly share,

and he's simply smiling sweetly and pretending to be a normal, *nice*, regular guy while inside he's seething with a hatred for all things female.

scared

*Sad*...but true, honest, and candid.

Interesting, as I've felt the same thing about women that frequent forums...many are here so often I think their address is:

1 2Unmingled St.

It helps me understand why so many women have pet cats...

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 09/10/14 10:57 PM

Well, yes, planning on meeting someone this weekend

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/31/14 08:40 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Sun 08/31/14 08:45 PM

Thankfully God made us all different so there will be people at both ends of the spectrum and most of us fumbling around in-between those extremities.

What I would say is for those people that have never felt such passion that they just had to take that person home straight away ....then maybe you will one day when you let go of some of your pre-conceived notions of what is and what is not acceptable to your suggested social awareness?

Not saying I have, not saying I have not...That's personal!!pitchfork ...I will say this...Spontaneity, passion, chemistry are beautiful experiences and feelings that I believe are not meant to be denied by healthy, consenting, responsible adults...:wink:

For me first time sex has always been the result of Spontaneity, Passion, and Chemistry ...

You never know when a situation will arise that gets your juices flowing

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/25/14 09:46 PM
I met George Clooney a couple of years back at a charity event...
we started chatting about the charity and then some old movies...
I even got him to laugh especially when I mentioned he should make
an Ocean's 12 and include me...

I asked him what he was working on and he said it's "Up in the Air"
did't realize he meant the movie...which is really my favorite movie of his...

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/25/14 05:44 AM
was fine until i turned the ignition...My car battery died..and i can't get to work and now i have to scrap up money for a new one...ugh

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/25/14 05:41 AM
I would change careers...Being a single teacher in Los Angeles is living close to the poverty level...I think we rank just below sanitation workers.

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 08/16/14 02:04 PM
I've had first time sex with women.

It was always about the sex and never about a relationship...It was always motivated by lust, a physical attraction, and served to quench my appetite when nature called...It was also good for my ego...

However, It was never as good or even close to being as good as the sex I have when being in a 'love or gf' relationship...

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 08/16/14 01:45 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Sat 08/16/14 01:47 PM

I believe the personality and the soul is
what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance

I agree 100% it is the heart and today most people are to lazy to look inside

I believe its their personality, their basic nature, and how they take care of their physical presence that makes them beautiful to me.

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 08/16/14 01:33 PM

2 for 1 specials from 3-5! drinker

Laters!:banana: waving

Scorecard is even todaywaving :angel:

Money...the more I have the happier I get

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:57 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Thu 08/14/14 08:04 PM

I know what women want...it hasn't changed for 1000's of years...I read it...

A large man with strong arms, a broad chest, and a large smeckel...
Able to take care of his woman in good times and rough times. When it comes to protection he carries a big stick and knows how to keep
unwanted approaches from harms way. He steadfastly runs the household providing food and shelter....

written by an Annonymous Cavewoman dated 4094 BC

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 08/14/14 07:45 PM

I have a long waiting list....

they're waiting for me to stop writing them

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/10/14 01:23 PM

Why must I fill out a report card before meeting a man. I have been asked to answer 20 questions. Yet he hasn't answered those same 20 questions for me. I find it scary to give out to much information about myself before we meet especially when he has told me he is falling for me, how can that be when we havn't met. With me I want the meet first if there is no spark it is not going any further.

Like you, I'd rather meet first to see if there is a spark...The 20 questions can wait until you meet...If this guy is falling for you before you even meet, I'd consider either meeting him real soon or not at all...

Anyone that falls for somebody without meeting them first has issues...Big, huge, humungus issues...

Clingy, needy, overreative, probably possessive, are just a few of the adjectives about this guy that come to mind.

Yes that was what I was thinking to he is also widowed and I think desperate this is scary

yes, it is scary...I would say that for each 10 yrs. of marriage the surviving spouse needs about 1 year of 'me' time before getting involved with another long term relationship...

If he is still talking up his spouse, he's not ready for a relationship...If he's falling for you too quickly, that is scary as it reeks of neediness that only time can heal....

I recommend you tread lightly with this guy and keep your emotions in check....

OK now he has been widowed 6 years and I have only been widowed 2 1/2 but was married for 38 years and yes I still talk about my spouse so maybe I am the one that is not ready. maybe just a friend with benefits
i dunno...there's no set rules...if you feel ready and are able to move forward in your life, than you 'are'...

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/10/14 01:18 PM

"What do you rate the Ruler of the Universe?"

It is made out of wood and makes both metric measurements and English measurements.
What else do you want to know about it?
okay, this is too funny!!! thanks

I think the ruler of the universe is straightforward...is able to measure up extremely well...and probably understands the immensity of the task ahead....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/10/14 01:11 PM

I LOVE brownies...!drool Especially the "special" kind!:wink:

smokin

I had a 'special' cookie today...

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/10/14 01:05 PM

Why must I fill out a report card before meeting a man. I have been asked to answer 20 questions. Yet he hasn't answered those same 20 questions for me. I find it scary to give out to much information about myself before we meet especially when he has told me he is falling for me, how can that be when we havn't met. With me I want the meet first if there is no spark it is not going any further.

Like you, I'd rather meet first to see if there is a spark...The 20 questions can wait until you meet...If this guy is falling for you before you even meet, I'd consider either meeting him real soon or not at all...

Anyone that falls for somebody without meeting them first has issues...Big, huge, humungus issues...

Clingy, needy, overreative, probably possessive, are just a few of the adjectives about this guy that come to mind.

Yes that was what I was thinking to he is also widowed and I think desperate this is scary

yes, it is scary...I would say that for each 10 yrs. of marriage the surviving spouse needs about 1 year of 'me' time before getting involved with another long term relationship...

If he is still talking up his spouse, he's not ready for a relationship...If he's falling for you too quickly, that is scary as it reeks of neediness that only time can heal....

I recommend you tread lightly with this guy and keep your emotions in check....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 08/10/14 12:49 PM

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/08/14 08:07 PM

Things have changed around here.

When I first came on here I caught hell from women asking me why I'm only separated and on a dating site.

Now it looks like anything goes.

Some of us are older and wiser
And or more mature.
Or.been there done that.
Get it while you can anyway you can.
Sometimes life puts us in a sketchy a s s no win situation..
Find happiness where you can.

#inner peace

How do y'all feel about men who would hook up with another mans woman?

So you are saying its okay to hook up with another man's woman b/c
you should, "Find happiness where you can." and you also said "Get it while you can anyway you can."

I guess having a value system that includes morals doesn't matter to you?????

Hummm.I knew that would be misconstrued, by one
of you..so many things..in my own life were going through
my mind as I typed.
I should have put that by itself and explained, how it pertained to my life.
But I've reached that point in my life to where I feel
I don't have to explain myself nor do I owe an
explanation for my opinion.
And..on that note,...your opinion of what I wrote, started
Out "I guess...."... Don't read into it, what I actually didn't write.????)

#Don't over think it.

Didn't mean to misconstrue...Your words certainly didn't match other posts you've written....And you certainly don't need to
explain your life or your opinion to anyone, though I do appreciate your comments, except for:

A trivial thought for the day....
you can always tell which men are not going to let a woman massage their prostrate.

In order to massage a male's prostate you would have to shove a finger up our A$$...its the only way you can reach it.....So I'm okay with someone restraining themselves from playing bumper pool
on me...

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/08/14 07:47 PM

Kissing in the Rain is romantic, especially if there is a Storm
nearby

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25