Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 08/05/14 06:19 AM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Tue 08/05/14 06:20 AM

Is it true that your manner is base on what level you've reached in your education?

not sure what you mean by "your manner"...

but if you mean 'How you treat other people is based on what level
you reach in your education', then I would say that the connection between the two is weak...

How we treat others is more related to all of our personal life experiences, and we tend to be most influenced with the people we've spent the most time with, or those we respect the most...

What's that old saying, "People don't remember all the words we say or all the things we do. They remember how you made them feel."

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:24 AM
If I woke up as a female?

I'd probably first explore my new body...that could take a few hours...

Then I'd seek out other women...do a little shopping, pick out some

'strap-ons' and lingerie....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 08/02/14 03:48 PM
Welcome to Mingle...Lots of nice friendly people here...Enjoy

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 08/02/14 03:40 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Sat 08/02/14 03:41 PM
Everyone is set in time whether we want to be or not...We are a product of the time we grew up...Those experiences help shape our lives and the further removed from our own timeline that we seek a relationship, the harder it is to connect...not impossible but a lot less likely...

Its not just about age, its also our Timeline that has shaped our experiences...e.g. I can talk the Beatles because I saw them, all four, years ago at the Hollywood Bowl & they shaped my musical tastes with each song as they were recorded...You only get the CD version later on....Not the Same

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 08/02/14 03:29 PM
KLC you said it well...Age is NOT just a number and your examples were excellent...Your point went right over the OPs head...but some people have comprehension issues and rather just 'feel people'...whatever that means....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/14 03:58 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Fri 08/01/14 04:05 PM
A Smile

Sunshine & Moonlight & Sunset

A Kiss

Kind People

Fresh Air

Morning Coffee

Piano

Singing

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/14 11:42 AM
I'm cranky, irritable, and not pleasant to be around...I'm hiding at home today

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/14 07:38 AM
I have been married so not the best to answer your questions...

However, looking back, I would have been better off not getting married to the wrong person...It would have been better to remain unmarried...

If I was to marry again, it would come with a detailed pre-nuptial agreement...

So to those of you who have never been married, "take your time and don't buy into society's lie that happiness and marriage are somehow related"...they are NOT

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/14 07:17 AM

How important is looks to a man? Everybody has their own tastes I know, but is it more important to a guy what the girl looks like or is it more important to find that girl that respects you, loves you, and takes care of you?

I've been on and off dating sites for years. Looks are just as important to women as they are to men!!!

Why does the way someone looks and the way they act have to be mutually exclusive?

I want someone that takes care of themselves first, their body, their looks, and their personality...Just like I want to do those things for myself...
And then I want 'us' to bring all of that to a relationship

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 08/01/14 07:00 AM

live within your means and enjoy life no matter what you do or don't have. enjoy the little things. most of them cost nothing.

I like that and try to live by those guidelines. Unfortunately, being a single Dad with two sons living with me has made my life
more expensive than I imagined...Life hasn't been easy, and in my little world getting by is more of a burden than an obstacle...however, your words of "enjoying life no matter what", i will take to heart...

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/31/14 10:47 PM

Im originally from Cali and moved to Dallas....its pretty similar as in people...very trendy and chic ....really hot looking men here....Ohhh the weather is pretty humid it would be nice if there was a beach ....

Sorry to hear that you moved to a foreign land...rather doubt its similar to Los Angeles where I live...

Anyway, I love L.A....great place...Today I went downtown...There is a spot by City Hall with an outdoor water fountain for everyone to splash and dance on to the sounds of music....what a day!!!

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/31/14 10:43 PM

I'm in a relaxed mood...Earlier I was a bit intense...

so what's new?

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/31/14 09:19 AM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Thu 07/31/14 09:24 AM

Any smokers here who dislike non-smoker's lectures about so called healthy life?
Aren't those lectures funny when they come from people who drink more than just occasionally?
I'd say those are double standards, since drinking is more acceptable in a society than smoking.
What is your opinion?

Hey, if smokers want to pollute their lungs within the privacy of their own homes, then so be it.
yes.
I dont know how smoking is ok just because other things are equally unhealthy tho. Thats not sound reasoning to me. more like excuse making. I think smokers know that its unhealthy. I dont think folks need to lecture them. I would understand if family members would plead for quitting tho. Or anyone who loves a smoker.

I agree...Excuse making is not sound reasoning...I don't mind people that smoke...just not in my face...besides done in moderation, just like drinking is much more acceptable...excessive anything is 'unhealthy'...and you are right, lectures are not needed, self-control is needed

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/31/14 09:17 AM
Probably my Dad...He passed away 1978 and never knew I have sons...He would have really loved to spend time with them too...

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/31/14 09:12 AM
I wouldn't mind meeting someone, even for just a chat. This site has a small population that is spread thin so its unlikely to meet someone nearby....but I like writing & the Forums

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 07/30/14 01:09 AM

Nite Over

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 07/30/14 01:04 AM

Game On

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 07/30/14 01:00 AM

Hang In There..

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 07/30/14 01:00 AM

Its Good

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 07/30/14 12:46 AM
Wrong Question...

Who IS Jesus...that question is stated in the present tense...dead people are talked about in the past tense...

Who WAS Jesus...that is the question!!!

Answer: I don't care....he's dead

By the way its impossible by any definition to be both God and be Dead

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25