Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:09 PM
I eat pumpkin shells & seeds.....good fiber....

and I love to eat out..........of the pumpkin, that is....:tongue:

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:56 PM
Don't give up, that won't fix anything... Be selective, know who they are and what they're about.. Walk if they can't offer what you need.. Follow your gut when it tells you something...

so true....we all have our moments in the dark....

I love what you said above....flowerforyou

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:45 PM

sadly it ends the show...like if the coyote ever caught the road runner...show is done...

This is the reason that I have just given up on men..games games games..sick of the freakin games!

Don't give up, that won't fix anything... Be selective, know who they are and what they're about.. Walk if they can't offer what you need.. Follow your gut when it tells you something...

That's what I do..which is why I'm always alone..lol

well then, something to work on.. I'm working on my "chickenness" b/c Deb said I had to.. laugh

Just don't lump all men in the same pile of "poo" (RK if you talk about your bowel movements again I'm gonna hurt you bad!)... There are many great men and they deserve to be put in a special category...

IndnPrncs....I think you've got this figured out pretty darn well.....not all of us are 'poo'.....but i've been known to be an 'a$$ wipe'

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 05:17 PM
If I love someone, I will do what is in my ability to do so that person is happy. I fail to see how marriage denotes the connotation that I am happy with the person and committed to them. Furthermore I fail to see the distinction between married and love, they are not of the same as love is a never ending last forever type of thing and marriage fades and eventually (on average) fails after 5 years.

I disagree....there are no guarantees that love or marriage will last forever.....and you are right, love & marriage are not the same.....As I already explained, Marriage is an 'act of love'......It is a way of showing your mate that you are willing to commit to forever even though you know that that may turn out not to be the case......In my opinion when Love dies so does the marriage and not the other way around.....

this summer I went to my nieces wedding.....I've known her since she was born.....she spent a couple of years with her boyfriend prior to the wedding.....when I sat in the first row of that pew, I watched them both crying throughout the whole ceremony.....i could see their love, i could feel their love & i knew that they would do anything to 'build a forever relationship'....it was so beautiful i found myself crying....missing something i had lost.....i want that again soooo much......when you know what it feels like it is very powerful.....
good luck to you Mike......

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:27 PM
yeah i think i have some habits & personality traits that i could make some adjustments.....after all I consider myself a 'work in progress' so i'm nowhere near self actualized.....i'm happy with myself, true, but i also know i tend to say things before thinking it through....i've hurt people with my words.....i've still got a lot to learn....ohwell

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:20 PM

I think i've said this before.....If We both love each other & want to make the relationship permanent than I want to be married.....I don't want to introduce her as my girlfriend, but as my wife....

I want to show her my committment to only her....can do that without marriage, but it is the act that counts.....like random acts of kindness, i believe in 'acts of love'......

The ceremony is the 'sharing of love'

But all of that is unnecessary, nothing more then a 'proof' that you are in love with someone. You can have a permanent relationship and not have to get married, you can still introduce them as your wife/husband without getting married...all of these things still don't show the necessity of marriage.

Marriage is not necessary, its a choice.....you choose not to & that is okay for you.....when I meet Ms. Right she will become Mrs. BlueSky, it will be our choice & i'll be the happiest guy alive

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:14 PM
Happy Birthday.....May all your dreams come true....:wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:12 PM

I think i've said this before.....If We both love each other & want to make the relationship permanent than I want to be married.....I don't want to introduce her as my girlfriend, but as my wife....

I want to show her my committment to only her....can do that without marriage, but it is the act that counts.....like random acts of kindness, i believe in 'acts of love'......

drinker :heart: drinker that is beautiful....drinker :heart: drinker

Thanks....flowerforyou

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 03:08 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Mon 10/27/08 03:09 PM

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/27/08 02:07 PM
yes....I'm scary after waking up.....

Even ugly people can be cute sometimes....

I carry an assortment of bags for when i'm really ugly...huh

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 10/26/08 04:45 PM
I agree if you want something in this world you have to go after it....nothing ventured, nothing gained.......

nice guys are too busy trying to be somebody.....just be yourself.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 10/26/08 04:40 PM
I've had a few LDR's, flown there & they've flown here....

All my friends & family tell me not to do it.....but i love to travel & believe that you never know where you might find that special someone.....and besides, I only have one life to live....memories are created for a lifetime, not gonna short change myself..............

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 10/26/08 03:18 PM
yeah, i think the love/hate thing happens to me too......

How does one let go?.....i've done it, but i was married to her for many years & we did have children together.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 10/26/08 03:11 PM
BlueSkies, Sunny & mid 80's here in Los Angeles....

just another beautiful day in paradise :smile:

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:30 PM

Tori Amos, rocks baby!

Love Tori Amos....Northern Lad & more....she is soooo hot....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:25 PM

ok call me old fashion, but I have been waiting for a guy to contact me. Is that wrong? do guys like girls making the first contact?

I have always found that if you want something in life you go after it or risk doing without....so screw the society norms & contact the guy....:smile:

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:23 PM

Never Cheated on a Partner & Never Will....not in my vocabulary

Without Trust there can not be a satisfying relationship

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:21 PM

:smile:Long-term relationships need a lot of what?:smile:Laughter, compromise, sex, or respect?:smile:

Novelty(Newness).....don't want it to get stale.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:18 PM
the minute you start putting stipulations on a relationship it becomes unnatural.....Rule 342 laugh

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:15 PM
i have quite a bit of 'personal power'....money isn't gonna change that.....

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25