Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 09/24/08 01:29 PM
I'd do it if I get to wear my Marilyn Monroe underwear.....I can get into that....pitchfork

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 09/23/08 09:57 PM
Sounds like everyone wants to give you a second chance....I think you deserve a second chance, or an academy award for Best Actor.....either way you get to try it all over again, not bad....hope it goes well for you....:smile:

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 09/23/08 09:47 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Tue 09/23/08 09:48 PM

Assuming all that already occurred before you thought of sex, kiss him and if it is good casually caress the pants area to make sure he is aroused (as well as to assess your particular size requirements). Then just go back to kissing, he should be able to take it from there.

If not, he is not into you.

A good kiss speaks VOLUMES with our without the package check! mmmmmmmmmmm......

I like the kiss & package check idea....I could get up for that one....:thumbsup:

OP--I've been single for 5 years....I'm thinking next time I start dating someone regularly why not a relationship where we each keep our separate households....what do you think about that kind of arrangement?:angel:

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 09/23/08 11:34 AM
I don't think of myself as a nice guy but I do believe & follow most of what the OP wrote.....

then again I don't think I've finished last....i just haven't found that 'forever' right one.....but I don't want to settle either....

I want the woman to 'get me'.....and that isn't as easy as I used to think.....but, i don't hide so its out there ladies......

my question to the ladies, "What are you doing to keep your guy?"

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 09/22/08 07:54 PM
Everything printed on this site is retrievable, therefore it is public information.....being held against someone is a relative statement.....tell us more to answer that question....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:53 PM
You don't ask if someone is Chicano or "Anything"...don't assume

you ask a person to tell you their ethnic backround.....let them explain....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:34 PM
Given that she is cheating on you leaving her makes sense.....I never play with cheaters or stay with cheaters....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:29 PM

I support holding hands & kissing first....that way you really know if there is an attraction....if i waited until I knew her first that could take weeks or months....and may lead no where....

^^ All I got to say is...Oh, WOW! ohwell

You are left with satisfaction....unless the sex was bad.....in that case you won't have to waste weeks getting to know him only to find out he ain't got it in the sack....

OH MY! whoa

You see women need their mind/emotions massaged....I'd rather give them a self-help book & skip the emotions....

OH good Gawwwwwwwwwwwd! slaphead

I swear I will play "nice-nice" here, but...really? Some folks actually wonder WHY they are on a dating site...and can't find "love"??? noway

As Doc Phil says..."how's THAT workin' for ya?" laugh

Glad you enjoyed my posts, Thanks!!!....some people just have a good sense of humor....

And as Dr. BlueSky would reply to Dr. Phil, "That :banana: (banana) is working wonders :tongue: "

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:19 PM
your pics. are great....gave me some good ideas for a Halloween costume....and quirky works for me....but so does 'kinky in bed'...........indifferent

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:07 PM
Yeah, we may have had a physical spark, if we did as u suggest and started holding hands and kissing first.........but what am I left with after sex?? (If it gets there)

You are left with satisfaction....unless the sex was bad.....in that case you won't have to waste weeks getting to know him only to find out he ain't got it in the sack....

You see women need their mind/emotions massaged....I'd rather give them a self-help book & skip the emotions....

Guys need their Peters massaged.....and if they can't get it up, then you can always invite BOB over....:wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 09/22/08 12:28 PM

Men or Women
Would you be offended if a stranger walked by and said this to you?

Nah, I wouldn't be offended...I'd say, "if you like the backside, hang out in the front a wwhile & take a sip if you're thirsty....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 09/22/08 12:26 PM

... you go after somebody elses girlfriend/boyfriend if you are in to one another?

Sure why not, who cares about values anyway....just take what you can get & screw the rest....& when it happens to you, you can whine & complain about how your a nice guy that got screwed

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 09/22/08 12:22 PM
Would it concern you...
...if someone asked if they might have a peek at your uvula?

No, I used to play the Uvula....makes a cool, echoing type of sound....its easy to play, you just have to wipe the drool every now & then...

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:48 AM

I support friendship frist"I want to get to know Him!

I support holding hands & kissing first....that way you really know if there is an attraction....if i waited until I knew her first that could take weeks or months....and may lead no where....

Nice answer

thanks....now where is your hand and.......flowerforyou

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:39 AM
I support friendship frist"I want to get to know Him!

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 09/19/08 11:51 AM
must be your new hairdo....laugh

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 09/19/08 11:50 AM
Why do good guys always finish last?

Somebody has to finish last....

Maybe that's why I'm not a 'good guy'.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 09/18/08 04:44 PM

Don't feel sorry....young girls still have many more years of screwing, 'up' that is...smokin

Heeeeeey! Easy!! Don't make me have to hurt you!!! noway

Oooops, must've been thinking with my other head....getting my screws all mixed up....
think i'll just find somebody to lay with...i mean someplace to lay down by....embarassed

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 09/18/08 04:26 PM

Looks like bluesky is lost in the cloudsrant

No, I'm lost under her skirt.....And I ain't coming out anytime soon....laugh laugh laugh

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 09/18/08 04:25 PM
I'm single so I can play with the 'ladies' and it won't be cheating....glasses pitchfork

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25