Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:13 PM
All the ones that have been posted....

but what really irks me is when she tries to tell me how to live my life or what I 'should' do....that would be a one way ticket outta here....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:53 AM

Fair quesiton. I've always said 'not before marriage'. Most guys just don't understand that. My ex was great, he felt the same way. But now I'm stuck feeling like he was the only one who will ever understand. I'd rather stay single then get back with him. But truthfull, I just don't know how to find someone who will understand. HELP

Well I would not go out with someone who wanted to wait for marriage....that is just a way for the woman to use sex to get what she wants...I see that as controlling behavior.....

Do you wait on other things too? why wait on Love....Its not about sex if love somebody its calling Making Love....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:42 AM
D. All of the above

I get & give something of each....:smile:

Life is Beautiful....laugh

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:59 PM
I was born a Neanderthal, and now I'm just Ape Sh!t

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 10/23/08 02:56 PM
both me and my invisible friend are quite normal

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 10/22/08 11:23 PM
While i prefer a phone call....texting is just another form of communication....

If I had a great 1st date I would definitely call, but i might just text too.....

And if it was really hot I would send a greeting card by email....they are cool & i can personalize it.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 10/22/08 05:47 PM
(((Hey Fade)))....soooo Cool....and Funny too as I've been saving for the exact same model the 330i....

so now a hot chick in a hot auto....not bad....

drinker drinks :banana:

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:20 PM
Sex
My Pillow
Sunsets
the Beach
walks in the park
My Family
My Friends
My Children
Music
Having a good time(yeah laughter)
Having a woman in my life
A piece of really tasty chocolate

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:08 PM
Do you think that some males & females who meet have connections that draw them together even if they are both unaware of it?

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:01 PM
Eat that delicious chocolate now, if you wait it will probably be eaten by somebody else...:tongue:

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:58 PM

there are so many cute women on here .only some reply . why? im not that bad looking for 40 something

I know what you mean....The ones i'm interested in don't write back & the ones that aren't a match seem to be interested.....what's a guy to do?

BlueskyJ's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:39 PM

How many of you are hopin to get married?love love love love

i hope to remarry someday....I miss having somebody more permanent to share my life & share her life....

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:33 PM
Welcome to the Forums & good luck on finding someone.....just keep your expectations in check so as to not get disappointed drinker

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:38 AM
I have put my profile on hold when I've been in a relationship.....now that i am no longer in a relationship I reactivated my profile....

it happens....:wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:34 AM
I am both a school teacher and a certified massage therapist.....

I wish you the best in recovering from the car accident....massage by the right person should help immensely....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:40 AM
Do I believe in Ghosts....Only in movies....Not in real life....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:38 AM
Eagle---I would love to fly above the highest of cliffs, soaring in the breeze....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/20/08 11:29 AM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Mon 10/20/08 11:31 AM
I have had relationships with women where I felt a deep connection....perhaps on a spiritual level or where our basic natures meshed so well we felt as 'one'....that doesn't mean we were perfect for each other, but we did share thoughts, feelings, experiences that were profoundly intimate....

there were times we would text each other at the exact same time or see things in the same way....or anticipate thoughts....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/20/08 10:32 AM
Anyone wanna get whipped????

My last girlfriend was good at that & she didn't even use a whip....

but I could find some use for that whip....bigsmile

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:51 AM

People who cheat have integrity issues.....and relationship issues....

and got caught
:laughing:

Funny....hope you weren't referring to me, as i've never cheated in a relationship....

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25