Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 11:44 AM
Black, like what you are wearing....red is hot too...and lingerie definitely is a turn on for me...

Hey jayson, what color lingerie do you preferblushing pitchfork

((((((sky)))))) big hugs

I don't know lets ask them.....hey boys...what would you like to see these two amazing bartenders do to entertain.....let me get......oh wait wait

Merle and debbie

The amazing amazing bartenders
'
When ever they get in a fix

they just reach into their bag of tricks

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Like Felix the Cat...remember him with his bag of tricks....so whaddya got for us....i have ideas....you have lingerie?

Hi Who Am I(((Dina)))....what kind of exploring do you mean?

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 11:39 AM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Fri 07/25/08 11:40 AM
its all about scheduling....schedule Amy's friend for Friday night & Amy for Saturday night....and make sure they don't talk to each other until Sunday....laugh

and if things go really well you can have them both over on Sunday & that would solve everything....:wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 11:33 AM

((((((sky)))))) big hugs

I don't know lets ask them.....hey boys...what would you like to see these two amazing bartenders do to entertain.....let me get......oh wait wait

Merle and debbie

'

Like Felix the Cat...remember him with his bag of tricks....so whaddya got for us....i have ideas....you have lingerie?

Hi Who Am I....what kind of exploring do you mean?

Hey bluesky. The good kind. The physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual kind. The kind I'm hoping to find. bigsmile smitten

Do you have any prospects or just fishing...by the way you can call me Jayson....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 11:27 AM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Fri 07/25/08 11:31 AM

((((((sky)))))) big hugs

Merle and debbie

'

Hi Who Am I(((Dina)))....what kind of exploring do you mean?

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 11:22 AM

Hi (((Merle))) (((Deb))) Beach drinker

i'm at work for another hour and a half so not drinking yet....though some bottled water would be nice...

Hey and how are you today, T.G.I.Fdrinks drinks

TGIF....I'm doing great....keep thinking about my date last night...

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 11:15 AM
Hi (((Merle))) (((Deb))) Beach drinker

i'm at work for another hour and a half so not drinking yet....though some bottled water would be nice...

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 11:05 AM
Nice Smiless....I luv them...:wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 11:02 AM
Nice story & yes even with our faults is great to be an American..... as I said in another thread we may come from different places, have different ethnicities and family backrounds....but when it comes down to it we are all One.....under the same sun....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 10:50 AM
Anything chocolate....especially ice cream which i have to avoid...

coffee too....i make a pot of it every day...

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/24/08 08:55 PM
i'm a Southern California guy & absolutely love it....i could go on for pages about all the cultural activities one can partake....free outdoor or indoor concerts at least 3-4 days a week....even the 4 L.A. county museums are free on select days & evenings weekly....the beaches are gorgeous...the mountains are right here between the city & my home....the ladies are hot...or cool....& there is always something going on....if you want to keep yourself active & involved.....people come here, they don't willingly leave & if they do, they end up wanting to come back....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:00 PM
Chocolate
Jamoca Almond Fudge
Rocky Road

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/24/08 04:52 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Thu 07/24/08 04:53 PM
but i don't think i'd sit at the head table at your wedding

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/24/08 04:52 PM
drool + surprised

there's a Happy Couple for ya Debbie

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/24/08 04:43 PM
OC....does this mean you will ignore my mutual match or do i just get deleted....laugh

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/24/08 04:35 PM
I am not going to say my age....and if you haven't looked, only seen my picture, or if you met me, you probably would guess incorrectly

i get Hot listed by 20 somethings and hit on by 50+ and i've dated both within the past year....

In one of my profiles I list my range for dating as 20-70

And I like it that way.....:wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/24/08 07:22 AM
(((Jill))) is hawt....and i love the way she flips that blonde hair...flowerforyou

have a sexy day Jill

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:55 AM

See what i mean! She's already lopped off your head!!!!!
tears

You're just jealous because I have amazing conversations with myself. tongue2

yes & you are living proof that two heads ARE better than one...:wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:53 AM

think its a kid playing a joke on ya to see your reactionflowerforyou

i don't know....i looked at her profile...it looked legit...

besides at my age she could be my daughter....hmmm...maybe i better check my past history
well im sure she has parents that will help her out... guess if anything maybe you could send her a box of condoms in the mail:wink:

you are too funny...laugh

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:52 AM

That's incredibly sad if it's true. But, that is not how she should be handling it. I wonder if she's sending out to all men, too.

that's what i was thinking....she is out of my state...i think its true, usually i can spot a scammer....i do think its sad...

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:49 AM

i am still debating if i want to cut my curly hair off or not

I am no longer debating.
I will cut the rest of my hair off.

Don't do it!!! sad

that's just Ashley 2 trying to get her way!!! rant

:laughing: rofl rofl rofl :laughing:

See what i mean! She's already lopped off your head!!!!!
tears

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next