Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:00 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Sun 07/27/08 11:01 PM
nah, i'm not moving...i love southern california, i love my job, and of course my whole family is here....but if she was willing to move here, well that's a different story because i have room in my house....

Our house is a very, very, very fine house
With two cats in the yard
Life used to be so hard
Now everything is easy
'Cause of you....

Come to me now
And rest your head for just five minutes
Everything is good
Such a cozy room
The windows are illuminated
By the sunshine through them
Fiery gems for you
Only for you

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:50 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Sun 07/27/08 10:52 PM
I wear Jean Paul Gautier....they have one for women too....

others i remember women wearing....'Poison' smells nice....Spark by liz claiborne
and Escape by calvin klein

buying a women perfume is one of my favorite gifts...that's how i know...

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:44 PM

i know my family wants me to date older or richer....just somebody to take me off their hands....i think my mom is even offering money....

not sure if i am older but where can i sign up? lol

see, my point exactly...like i said the other day in another thread...if you don't look at my profile you don't know my age....so what does it matter....age is just a number folks....

now if you have that deed to your house just sign it right here....:wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:40 PM

did you have a good weekend, Jayson?

Hi...yes i did....my niece got married in a really beautiful outdoor setting....i had relatives fly in from a number of states...it was great to see everyone...i was like a social butterfly...and the wedding had my eyes watering....

How was your weekend?

Mine was unbelievable. Gotta head to bed now. Maybe I'll be able to talk about it tomorrow. Or not. Night!

Okay...well that sounds wonderful...sweet dreams!

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:36 PM
i know my family wants me to date older or richer....just somebody to take me off their hands....i think my mom is even offering money....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:32 PM
Even my car has 'rack' & 'peanut' steering...should i show that?....

*shouting* Its all about the skin!!! Isn't it!!!

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:26 PM
it probably is easier to just remove the whole thread....the mods here are the best...they know how to keep things enjoyable...Here's to our mods drinker thanks....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 10:24 PM

did you have a good weekend, Jayson?

Hi...yes i did....my niece got married in a really beautiful outdoor setting....i had relatives fly in from a number of states...it was great to see everyone...i was like a social butterfly...and the wedding had my eyes watering....

How was your weekend?

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:54 PM
I am having too much fun tonight...& i'm not even drinking...drinker well root beer...

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:46 PM

Three planes. Four airports. Twelve hours.

Anybody want to ask me how my day has been? explode

before Ashley #2 arrives, how has your day been?....but really, give us the scoop on your weekend....

:laughing: I got that now .. Ashley 1 and 2 .. yesterday I actually thought there was somebody else named Ashley. tongue2

My day has been crap.
It started out fine -- going to Detroit from Grand Rapids was fine .. 20 minutes to board the plane to Detroit that would take us home to Philly. Flight was cancelled because of storms here. grumble

Stood in a LONG line to rebook a flight. Heard something about not getting anything until Tuesday morning. That was NOT happening.
Some guy who worked there was going around and asked our row if anybody was going to Philly. There was a plane leaving at 330 to MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE and there will be a plane leaving to Philly from there. Alright.

We go to Memphis ... flight to Philly is delayed 30 minuts. We FINALLY leave and FINALLY get to Philly. grumble

that is yucky....I hate the delays & rebookings....at least you are home safe & sound....And your weekend?.....want to give us details?.....just the highlights or lowlights....or just something for gossip....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:37 PM

Ok Folks, How about a 47yr with a 27yr old, Do you think she's a vampire?

Vampires are sexy....they have a whole series of books on it & a new movie coming out....besides isn't 18 an adult....not that i would partake of something so young & tender....but then again, I am a Vampire pitchfork or a devil....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:30 PM

Three planes. Four airports. Twelve hours.

Anybody want to ask me how my day has been? explode

before Ashley #2 arrives, how has your day been?....but really, give us the scoop on your weekend....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:27 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Sun 07/27/08 09:29 PM

yep I suredid

cool & what's that pink thing on your arm....

oh, and be careful....there are people out there that will steal you & try to sell you as a stuffed animal....and stay away from 6 flags....you may end up as some kids carnival prize....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:22 PM
Hey OC...drinker like your new photo....did you buy a new brush too...

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:20 PM

My age is in between....i've dated older & younger....to me age is really just a number.....its the person that matters, their heart & soul meshing with mine....

this right here is what seperates the men from the boysshades

nicely putdrinks

Hey, thanks....drinker

I recently dated a women that is 59 yrs. old....my sister thought she was too old for me & that i should Next her....what she didn't realize(and i explained this to her), was this is a wonderful person & we enjoyed our time together....Unfortunately the distance is just too great to make it work long term....but we are still friends & sometimes chat on the phone....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:15 PM
Hello!!! Hellllooooo!!! Anyone home?.....oh, good....no one here....I can sneak off with the big screen HD plasma with surround sound.....Ha! Ha!

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:07 PM
My age is in between....i've dated older & younger....to me age is really just a number.....its the person that matters, their heart & soul meshing with mine....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:04 PM
I prefer when they develop at the same time....chemistry is immediate & as friendship grows the relationship has a much better chance of surviving....but i do need both....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:01 PM
i don't have one either....huh

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:58 PM
Welcome Back....You were Gone?.....laugh

What country is KS?