Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:51 PM
I have a Verizon....they upgrade for free every 2 years.....and the minutes are free if you call someone who has Verizon too....I've been happy with mine for a few years now...

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:14 PM
Not I said the 3rd little pig....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:12 PM
I like to go out for a drink(doesn't have to be alcohol), if its still daylight, sit outdoors, & then take a walk....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:08 PM
I might, perhaps, maybe, ya think....but too shy to say....besides i don't wanta get bitten.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:13 PM
Attraction/Chemistry is too important....I can tell that on the first date(within minutes)

so if that wasn't there for me even if she had a great personality, it would still be our last date...it wouldn't be fair to her to do otherwise....that is deception....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:06 PM
Wear some skimpy loincloth, sit on my lap & we'll see what pops up.....:tongue:

Anyone have some snake music....where's my flute...

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:03 PM
Hey Mitch....waiting on Love?.....Anticipation.....its something that makes the Heart grow fonder.....nothing wrong with that....Relax....at least its Sunday & you don't have to work....:smile:

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 02:54 PM

Cabanna boys, lots and lots of cabanna boys!bigsmile

Can I bring you a lounge chair & Umbrella....Maybe a few towels:wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 02:50 PM
No excuses or blaming.....we were together for many years but ultimately we were not right for each other....It was a mutual parting & looking back it was the best thing we could do for both of us....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 02:31 PM

It is really sad! And my friend is extremely hurt, upset and angry. Talk about making a person feel used!

yes, that is why on some sites they are doing backround checks before allowing someone to post a profile....you have to be very discerning these days....hopefully enough 'red flags' appeared before your friend got too involved with this person...flowerforyou

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 07/27/08 02:18 PM
Interesting....I don't see myself as having 'A' purpose in life....i see many people here define themselves through others, such as taking care of their children....well that is a responsibility, just like taking care of a home, or being competent at work....

perhaps we have 'Many Purposes' in our lives....I try to do the best I can no matter what the situation...living & learning while making mistakes along the way, & hopefully growing as a person....I am & I am becoming & I am not sure what that will ultimately look like, even in the immediate future....

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:15 AM

Hey (((jayson))) flowers

Hey (((Ruth))) miss ya...so you have a guy thing happening?

missed ya too Jayson....yep I do have a guy thing happening..he's really sweet..and i'm happy biggrin

that is really cool...Not too many sweet guys, ya better hang onto that one....if he isn't just playin' ya....I'm so positive...but i'm glad your happy, i see you are even smiling:wink:

He's not playin me...he's talkin about me moving out there with him winking

yep I am smiling, been a long time coming for me!! smile2

I'm glad to hear that for you, but please don't be moving unless you are absolutely sure he means it....don't trust guys....'just sayin'

Hi (((Liz))) how are you?

No worries Jayson...i'm not moving anywhere just yet. we've only been talking, seeing each other for just over a month.

Good Sista....just lookin' out fer ya...:wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:13 AM

Good morning everyone.

How are all of you doing?

((( joe )))

good to see ya

yeah good to see ya Joe...we need a mtn. bike emoticon

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:11 AM

Morning (((Everyone)))

where's Ashley #1 & #2....

no motorcycle riding today Merle?

I used to take my kids to Mimis, there is one here in Northridge....decent place for families

My sister lives in Northridge bigsmile

then she lives near to me, cause i live & work in Northridge...

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:09 AM

Hi (jayson) Long time no see. I'm good, how about u?

I'm good...going to my nieces wedding later today...just waiting for my mechanic to call, getting my car worked on...

How are you doing? anything new?

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:02 AM

I haven't seen any here in So. Cal in years....but we still have the original Bob's Big Boy & they have classic car night regularly....very cool...people bring their cars & hang out for the evening....they still have car hop service too...

I would kill for one of their hamburgers.......mmmm and chocolate shake oh my god which part of California?drool

Southern Cal, Los Angeles area....the original is in Burbank, just across the street from the Disney building & there chocolate shakes(even vanilla ones) are delicioso....come out to visit & I'll take you there...classic car night on Fridays is really cool too & everyone is friendly

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:56 AM

Hey (((jayson))) flowers

Hey (((Ruth))) miss ya...so you have a guy thing happening?

missed ya too Jayson....yep I do have a guy thing happening..he's really sweet..and i'm happy biggrin

that is really cool...Not too many sweet guys, ya better hang onto that one....if he isn't just playin' ya....I'm so positive...but i'm glad your happy, i see you are even smiling:wink:

He's not playin me...he's talkin about me moving out there with him winking

yep I am smiling, been a long time coming for me!! smile2

I'm glad to hear that for you, but please don't be moving unless you are absolutely sure he means it....don't trust guys....'just sayin'

Hi (((Liz))) how are you?

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:51 AM
I haven't seen any here in So. Cal in years....but we still have the original Bob's Big Boy & they have classic car night regularly....very cool...people bring their cars & hang out for the evening....they still have car hop service too...

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:45 AM
I'm all Au Naturale....except for the pulleys on my penis...

going for the long look these days noway

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:40 AM
Well the funniest thing was said to me in a recent email....

she told me she has cats & even washes them, but hates when their hair gets in her mouth....

okay....:tongue: