Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 09/18/08 04:22 PM
Don't feel sorry....young girls still have many more years of screwing, 'up' that is...smokin

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 09/18/08 04:17 PM
I'm currently dating a 24 year old.....We've asked her 24 year old hawt friend to join us....Now the numbers add up for me perfectly...:tongue:

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:18 PM

I had a fantastic conversation with a member about this last night, and I was shocked and thrilled we both agreed on this. I hear so much crap about 50/50, soulmates, being lonely, feeling complete, blah blah...

I do not need anyone in my life. I am quite independent and capable of either doing for myself or finding a resource who can. I do not believe soulmates exist. I can not be completed by anyone. I am whole, I am in no need of completing. I believe a relationship is 100/100 and that a partner enriches and compliments my life. A person who invigorates my mind, body, and spirit, and I theirs. I want a relationship, and therefore would never take it for granted or become complacent. I'd never settle just to have someone.

Anyone agree or disagree?

I agree with most of what you say....just the 'soulmate' part I differ & that may be a definition thing....but I believe there is a person out(maybe a few) there that is so compatible with me that I would think we would do most anything to be together....a person that 'gets me' and I 'get her'....it is as you say 'not settling'.....but it is 'knowing' when that person comes along that is right for me....

when it happens, it feels magical, sometimes it even feels psychic....like we are connected on a deeper level, & we just intuitively understand each other....its like when we text each other at the same time because we were both thinking of each other at that time or we felt each others moods & responded appropriately in a way that made the other feel needed or wanted....sometimes people fit together like a puzzle & when you step back & observe, it looks complete.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:07 PM
I won't date someone over 107 or under 18 and that's my final numbers!!! sick

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:44 AM
As far as relationships, what keeps me going is knowing that if I can't find the right life partner for me, I can find the right night partner every now & then, to keep me going....

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:19 AM
A person struck twice by lightning undoubtedly finds the experience revolting

And they will need to get their hair redone

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 09/16/08 10:09 AM
When the left hand turning arrow turns green & the driver just sits there without turning.....that bugs....

BlueskyJ's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:25 AM
Kids aren't horrible, its how they are trained....as a guy though, I don't want to be raising someone else's children.....if the children live full time with the mother i won't even bother to date her, she won't have the time to spend with me....

if they live with mom part-time & she is willing to make the time than I would date her, though, its not usually very workable.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 09/15/08 02:58 PM
Real Women recite & have the following memorized:

Anything you want Honey!

You're the best Dear!

What a man!

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 09/14/08 08:24 AM

I'm good at educating....Are the ladies here good at learnin'?

You got it babe .. here's your job responsibilities:

Secretary of Education
Department of Education (1979):
Establishes guidelines and provides leadership to address American education. It helps local communities meet the needs of their students. It also helps individuals pay for college and prepare for employment.

My New Educational Decrees
1. No Homework
2. Gum is a requirement
3. School starts at 10 am & students must bring the teacher coffee & breakfast
4. No talking only texting or emailing to the teacher
5. Lunch break from 12-1:30, students provide the teacher with lunch of his/her choice
6. School ends at 2 and students must leave a $5 tip before leaving for the day

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 09/14/08 08:08 AM
I'm good at educating....Are the ladies here good at learnin'?

BlueskyJ's photo
Sun 09/14/08 08:04 AM
How about Secretary of 'Players'.....I'll take take that position

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:52 AM
I like to walk around my house naked or my backyard sometimes....(do have a solid wall).....I love the feel of water on my skin so will sometimes swim naked....I enjoy sex outdoors too....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:45 AM
A nice smile works for me....

or a shapely butt...or sexy legs....intelligence is sexy....getting dressed up nicely is a turn on.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:50 AM
believe that marriage is the way to go?
Truthfully I did and have been married....it blows! Why does a piece of paper and a ring suddenly change things?

I still believe in marriage & when the right lady comes along i plan to have her become Mrs. Blueskyj.....there is something special about introducing my lady as my wife, not the same to say, "hi, this is D, my girlfriend".....when i get old & decrepid I want to have somebody who loves me & will be there for me & I want to be there for her....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:28 PM
Long Distance Relationships can work.

Two Ingredients can make it work.....

1. Unconditional Love (& Committment)
2. Daily communication-whether by phone, text, email, carrier pigeon

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:28 PM
Online Sites gives me the opportunity to meet someone I wouldn't otherwise meet....

No expectations helps....sense of humor too....and just be yourself, relax and have fun.....

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:19 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Thu 09/11/08 09:22 PM
If she had me she would have both.....that is what I want too....

it's when the fireworks start.....

Would you rather have a great intellectual connection, or an amazing sexual one with your partner? smitten

BlueskyJ's photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:05 AM
Much of this stuff is stating the obvious.....but Always Do Your Best is pretty subjective.....how do you really know that you are Doing your Best?.....Sounds elementary school to me....I'm sure there is another way to say what he means, just not sure what it may be......

BlueskyJ's photo
Mon 09/08/08 10:01 AM
I know I'm ready......It is something I just know about myself & where I am in my life.....

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25