Community > Posts By > southern_bee

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/07/11 02:00 PM

OK,,OK,,I'msorry already,,,YOU can just WRITE me dang-IT....lol

First lesson of YOUR the queen,,,THIS IS YOUR CALL,,,NOT HIS,,,be seductive,,vague,,and caring,,,yet reflect a shyness and a small fear as you both really don't know each other that well yet?
Do it when you feel you have nothing to worry about...and messenger never worked for me to go to,,as i just HATE totype,,when I could be in a real conversation? But maybe it might be good with him?
Good luck and keep um guessing,,,,,laugh

nothing like a good ole' pep talk from iam4u!lol

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/07/11 01:55 PM

I realised it's not a very popular site, strange because it's free. I was wondering, why's nobody lookin?? :cry: On other sites you get spammed with bots with fake profiles, so I gotta consider that. I would add 1 to your profile viewers, but ya know... didn't want to come across that way blushing bigsmile :banana:

My experience has been that if you want to get noticed here, you have to spend some time in the forums. A good profile is a great thing to have, but getting known in the forums will generate hundreds of times more profile views. Mine gets lots and lots of views, and I'd guess 95% of those are generated because of something I put in the forums.

i think i scare people lex!

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/07/11 01:51 PM
i did he gave me his yahoo id :) i didnt want to have another stalker on my hands

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/07/11 01:39 PM
well i really dont know they guy and hes asking for my number and wants to meet me somewhere..like so down dude u could be a freaking serial killer!

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/07/11 01:28 PM
thats y i asked.im trying to avoid all things ive done in the past!

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/07/11 01:19 PM
im fine with talking to him thro yahoo or on the site but i think its kinda pushy [personally] to be asking for my digits already

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/07/11 12:59 PM
ok this guy message me on another dating site and we have probably sent 4 or 5 message back n forth and hes asking for my number.

i feel its kinda fast to be asking for my number already and i dont have a cell phone so i cant just block him if he gets too annoying!

or am i just being too paranoid?and would it be rude if i asked him if he had some type of messenger instead?

southern_bee's photo
Thu 10/06/11 11:53 AM
well i for one believe in weed i never wanted to do any other "drug" but weed.i think it helps my bi polar symptoms before i was officially diagnosed.it kept me clam i was not having the mood swings when i was smoking and i was able to sleep more then 4 hours a night.

so from my experience it was and it a positive thing.

southern_bee's photo
Mon 10/03/11 10:21 PM
haha andy u always make me laugh thank you!

yes i know!in like ok this a a bad idea,but noo ill be careful and next thing i know.im annoyed bc he never calls like usual!

so im kicking my self!

so im like ok if you dont love me y did u tell me u wanted to spend the rest if your life with me?

southern_bee's photo
Mon 10/03/11 09:19 PM
when i drink i try to becaeful bc i dont want to get black out drunk and forget things and have my friends tell me what embarrassing things i did the night before.

plus im already too honest sober,im sure ill be worse after id be drinking a bit.

southern_bee's photo
Mon 10/03/11 09:09 PM
i guess im just venting it makes me feel better lol

southern_bee's photo
Mon 10/03/11 09:05 PM
i know i shouldnt but i mean geez make me a priority if u love me if not f off!

southern_bee's photo
Mon 10/03/11 08:57 PM
so what does my dumbass do?

i started talking to my ex who never made a priority in my life and got mad this time around when he did the same thing again!

freakin' a!

"oh i love you i want to spend the rest of my life with you,but i wont call you for 5 or 6 days and i wont answer the phone when im not at work"

"slams my head on wall"

southern_bee's photo
Mon 09/26/11 09:51 PM
just carry around a fake Halloween foot..just in case

southern_bee's photo
Mon 09/26/11 08:54 PM
well i think shes pretty so..whatever lol

southern_bee's photo
Mon 09/26/11 08:52 PM

OK, so I have seen literally (and figuratively) hundreds of posts in these forums where someone makes mention of the fact that they are constantly being contacted by much younger people here.

I find this puzzling, because -- as always seems to be the case with the sheer egregious perversity of the internet -- this never ever ever happens to me.

I get a lot of profile views, but a large percentage of these are inevitably from people who are old enough to be my grandmother's older neighbor. I never actually hear from them. Most likely, they died while attempting to read my profile.

The ones who do message me are slightly younger than the previous group, but still old enough to remember when there were only 36 states.

I do get a disproportionate number of e-mails from 22-year-olds, but these are always scammers. Those don't count.

So, what I'm wondering is this -- how does one go about being contacted by someone so "much younger" here? I'd really like to know....!

shades

i can just randomly stalk you if that makes you feel better?!

southern_bee's photo
Fri 06/03/11 07:45 PM
hes wasnt doing it at the funeral he was doing it at a hotel room then he did some pills and couldnt even function

southern_bee's photo
Fri 06/03/11 04:18 PM
so i just went to my granny's funeral Saturday and caught my now ex boyfriend doing cocaine,yeah its been a hell of a week.

southern_bee's photo
Wed 04/13/11 09:39 AM
im not have sex with him bc he doesnt believe in it.but if he cant simply hold my hand or kiss me every now and then then it feels like im just his friend even though hes sayin im his girl

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 09:15 PM
this is what he texted me

Im classy so i will do it when the times right. Plus for a long time ur tooth
hurt and u dont wanna kiss like that do ya i mean

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25