Community > Posts By > southern_bee

southern_bee's photo
Fri 11/26/10 07:12 PM

I want a locked thread.laughI've never had one locked.ohwell Shredded melted cheddar sounds excellent.:tongue: drinker

You gotta start insultin folks, Im afraid, and getem to insult you back. Ah,ah...Too strenuous. meh.

ive been lazy the last day or 2 baby sitting and taking care of my cousin so i plan to get back to work out again soon

Oh, ya, you must be exhausted. Or at least ready for a little 'you time.'..and I wouldnt call that lazy, but it does illustrate the dilemma of the out of shape mommy.

its not my kid its my cousin kid and my cousin had foot surgery

southern_bee's photo
Fri 11/26/10 05:28 PM
ive been lazy the last day or 2 baby sitting and taking care of my cousin so i plan to get back to work out again soon

southern_bee's photo
Wed 11/24/10 04:08 PM

But...what if it is a really, really big bump on the nose?

ok zombies you buy a new nose and attach it to your nose...or maybe buy a different bump....hahaha peace zombies :heart:

your being literal there is a more deeper meaning with it. it could be the physical and the inner personality. nobodys perfect. God dont creates human perfectly.

haha YELLOWflowerforyou well there is that new show that these brides have to under go all this plastic surgery or something so yet again people are for the most part are getting more shallow and stupid and i like my nose its a part of me lol..

i may be just 26 but im not shallow either or try not to be ive dated people that have been considered less then attractive but they were awesome people..:heart: flowerforyou

southern_bee's photo
Wed 11/24/10 04:02 PM
yeah some people will use people who are caring and nice and its a shame

southern_bee's photo
Wed 11/24/10 03:16 PM

But...what if it is a really, really big bump on the nose?

go buy a new nose?

so anyway when i look at other profiles on others sites ive come across a few profiles that say im a sweet caring and romantic guy and im like well if your so wonderful then why are you on a dating site.maybe because some of those guys stretch the truth?

southern_bee's photo
Wed 11/24/10 03:12 PM
maybe he thought his seniority trumped her handful of items

southern_bee's photo
Wed 11/24/10 03:02 PM
so im up here in ohio helping out my family,my cousin has surgery on her foot and will need help watching her kid and ill be driving her around and just basically being a live in nanny and chauffeur for the next month or so..

and even though i love my cousin kid to death and hes the cutest thing in the world it really made me realize that i dont want kids anytime soon im not even sure if i want them ever right now..and even though my cousin still lives with her parents i have an even bigger respect and appreciation for all the single mothers.

so to all the single mothers out there doing it by yourself with out the father or even with or with out family,your amazing and you freaking rock!flowerforyou

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/09/10 10:09 AM

I don't have live so what my friends have makes no difference to me. Maybe do black ops then and see about fable later.

thats thats what im leaning to do fable is a multilayer but not like black ops and i love trash talking on xbox live laugh

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/09/10 10:01 AM

true, well, maybe do enie meanie miney mo LOL

haha i know i wondered about doing that too but a majority of my friends have black ops and i hate being left behind laugh laugh laugh

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:57 AM

Sign up for Gamefly (is that what it is called?)and rent them to see which one is better for you, maybe?

yeah i thought about that but i could wait a while to play a game if its not in stock lol

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:43 AM

I always play the fantasy adventure games. Zelda, Azurik, Fable Spiro etc.... I don't care for the "real" war games.

i play everything with doesnt help at the same time when i have to choose!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:35 AM
gahh i know my non black ops friends like fable 3 too darn choices!

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:30 AM
so 2 people on my facebook said black ops too!lmao

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/09/10 09:06 AM
funny update...

so my ex..yeah the one that compared me to a cow..anyway..he promised to come down this past weekend of me not seeing him sence july..because he was always super busy with work sense july[yeah he lies alot].got mad at me because i went out on a date this past weekend..now keep in mind i told him that we weren't together..so apparently he got mad i went out on the date and told everybody on xbox that we play with that they need to take me off their xbox list...even though i wasnt dating him i didnt want to be sandy about it..

wow someone please give me my own reality show!that and hes controlling and jealous..wow double standard much?

and i went on the date and i decided i didnt want to even date that guy anyway..laugh

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/09/10 08:24 AM
so black ops came out at 12 am this morning and like half my friends have it and some have fable 3 i cant decided which one i want!ive been playing modern ware fare 2 on the the 360 but with some many modders and aim botters on that game its soo annoying to play!and im wondering how long it will take before the lame and stupid modders begin to cheat on black ops.

but fable 3,if you have played fable 2 you know how boring that game cam get pretty fast but number 3 is supposed to be a lot better but i mean you can only good all good or all evil or somewhere in the middle so many times..

btw i play on xbox live..yes im a girl.no,i wont make you a sandwich..

i suppose i can get both and trade in a few games but my xbox live yearly runs out in January and i want to pay for another year again.[i pay yearly bc i definitely get my moneys worth outta playing online]

but im going outta town and wont be back sometime closer to January [im helping out with family]and im out of a job right now and have been sense January.

what did you get?

anyway my gamertag on xbox live is zombiepunch84

southern_bee's photo
Mon 11/08/10 01:58 AM

Damn! I never got all those emails when I joined. Now I feel cheated. Welcome. There are some very nice folks up in here.......smokin

*send raunchy rude dirty email*

hahaa feel better?laugh flowerforyou

southern_bee's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:35 AM

Two weeks ago Monday morning, I sat up until 3 a.m. rocking her while she died. Will never know what happened, but she did go peacefully. It was so sad, have hed her for 7 years. sad

Has been hard to sleep, she would come in and play on the bed at night before I went to sleep and would sleep next to my back.

It sure is quiet around here without the little critter.flowerforyou

awww hun im soo sorry i know how bad it hurts i lost a cat a few years ago i know how you feel

southern_bee's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:24 AM
i was a sperm in the north and implanted in the south years later

southern_bee's photo
Sat 11/06/10 01:51 AM
i constantly have bruises on my leg and im not sure where i get them from but i have them all over my legs then i pinch my arm bend when i sleep lol

southern_bee's photo
Sat 11/06/10 12:16 AM

are you the one who posted the thread looking for bears in the intimacy

Different kind of bear.

a furry then?what

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25