Community > Posts By > southern_bee

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 09:14 PM

well i wonder bc hes on permanent disability and hes usually in constant pain and hes only 26

Do his lips hurt? I'm not trying to be snarky, I'm serious. He should be able to kiss. And it should make him feel better.

lol that was actually funny!i know im trying not to jump to conclusions but its weird

Have you asked him why he can't kiss anymore? Because to me, once you cross the friendship barrier, it's rather hard to go back. And I wouldn't want to. And even if he does, it sounds like you don't, so you're going to be unhappy.

well when he talks to other ppl he always tells them im his girl and he said we are boyfriend g/f but geez its not like im trying to get him naked and **** him im trying to kiss him lol

Well, to me talk is cheap. I'd tell him one day to shut up and kiss me, and if he wouldn't, I'd go find someone who would. And you're a strong-willed woman, it's hard for me not to get a guy naked and **** him if I'm into him.laugh

haha im definately sexually attracted to him as well but i cant be with someone who doesnt want to kiss me lol

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 09:09 PM

well i wonder bc hes on permanent disability and hes usually in constant pain and hes only 26

Do his lips hurt? I'm not trying to be snarky, I'm serious. He should be able to kiss. And it should make him feel better.

lol that was actually funny!i know im trying not to jump to conclusions but its weird

Have you asked him why he can't kiss anymore? Because to me, once you cross the friendship barrier, it's rather hard to go back. And I wouldn't want to. And even if he does, it sounds like you don't, so you're going to be unhappy.

well when he talks to other ppl he always tells them im his girl and he said we are boyfriend g/f but geez its not like im trying to get him naked and **** him im trying to kiss him lol

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 09:04 PM

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 09:01 PM

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:53 PM

Yeah, I know. I'm just trying to figure out what's going on, you mentioned his religion, so I wondered if that was it. But then, yeah, if it was okay the first month, it should be okay now. I just think he's making up excuses for whatever reasons. That would annoy me.

well it makes me feel hes not attracted to me it hes not kissing me or holding my hand he doesnt want to have sex until marriage..that great im cool with that it doesnt mean he cant still kiss..

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:46 PM
soufiehere,i know i shouldn't want to kiss people im supposed to be dating how rude of me!

and leighann he kissed me alot the first month he asked me out..

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:41 PM
thanks queenie and leighann

i mean he asked me out hes at my house everyday says he loves me but says he wants to take things slow ok great but u dont want to even try to kiss me and when i brought that up about him not kissing me his response was "do you want to be with me" which that wuts he usually says

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:33 PM
Edited by southern_bee on Tue 04/12/11 08:34 PM

wants to take things slow

I would tell him "I see you want to take
things slow. Just remember, if we are not
doing the same pace, one of us will pass
the other by."

I wouldn't warn him twice.

i know i feel like well i mean hes my b.f he should want to kiss me but he keeps bringing up that to have a good relationship u have to have a strong friendship but i cant wait much longer for him to show me affection...

like i told him last night i have to remind myself were dating bc u never touch me

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:30 PM

Hi Bee!flowerforyou

Maybe I'm dimwitted, but shouldn't the friendship part happen before the kissing part, so when you get to the kisses, you don't have to "slow down?" I think he's making excuses to cover a deeper problem. Either you're in a relationship or you're just friends, you can't be both.

heya LeighAnna9!

i know i mean we used to go to high school but never really hung out and he started talking to me on facebook so we werent friends long b4 he asked me out its like were going backwards..but he asked me out and he says im his girl but doesnt want to kiss me bc friendship is more important?

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 08:23 PM
i just remember that he tells me to kiss him on his face cheek at night

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 07:55 PM

If someone was just telling me he loved me, but wasn't able to show it in anyway, I'd have to wonder how truthful he was being. Kissing is important when it comes to a relationship. If he can't even handle that, something is up.

well yeah he keeps saying he wants to work on the friendship first thats great but im still his girlfriend im a girl i like affection and not being kissed sence valentines day is weird to me

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 07:51 PM

i mean he can sit there and say he loves me but isnt it pretty much pointless with out the affection?

For me, it would most definitely be pointless without it.

the most i get from him is being tickled..

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 07:43 PM
i mean he can sit there and say he loves me but isnt it pretty much pointless with out the affection?

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 07:31 PM
hey eileena9,esebulldog

he does make my life more fun,[right now im an at home caretaker]nad he does make laugh alot so i think im being paranoid a bit but he doesnt try to kiss me but he loves me he says

southern_bee's photo
Tue 04/12/11 07:17 PM
so ive been dating this guy for almost for months now.his religious background is baptist i currently dont follow a religion but have visited a few different religions.

anyway,he used to kiss me the first month we began to date then he said we are moving to fast and wanted to work on being better friends,which i was fine with,but the last time he kissed me was on valentines day,and i brought it up to him that the last time we kissed was on that day but he told me we need to work on being really good friends first..

i told him im frustrated but he keeps saying we need to work om our friendship more but he says he still loves me.

so am i wanting to rush things or is he taking things a lil too sloe?

southern_bee's photo
Wed 12/22/10 12:56 PM
yeah we looked into me doing that sence i run the house now but insurance wont let us do it

southern_bee's photo
Tue 12/21/10 09:54 AM
bless both you!my grandma isnt doing to so well now they may put on her on anti depressants and my parents might move in to help me out with the house.ill def look into those links!

southern_bee's photo
Mon 12/20/10 08:53 PM
soo ok heres the deal my grandmother had a stroke thankfully it was minor and my grandfather isnt so steady on his feet.they dont want to go into assisted living or anything like that,so my mom told me sense i live and take care of my grandparents she heard that i can get paid for taking care of my grandparents,but shes not sure what the program is called and i live in Tennessee.

can anybody tell me what the program is called?

southern_bee's photo
Fri 12/03/10 04:35 PM
hello and welcome

southern_bee's photo
Fri 12/03/10 04:29 PM
*hugs death*

well heres my random post..

im in ohio its snowing its cold and i found a supposed haunted house in sharon pa that i want to go into..and i found a coffin for sale its from the guy that killed president Kennedy!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25