Community > Posts By > southern_bee

southern_bee's photo
Tue 11/02/10 04:45 AM

i hate these ads above the forums because i use my finger mouse on my laptop and sometimes it links to it, just now it was gaydar.net. earlier it was meeting singles in my area. I thought that is why i joined mingle and so far no-one is from my area. hmmmm,

Go buy a usb laser mouse and stop using the touchpad :p
or try firefox + adblock...

That's what I did :]

i was going to reccomend that but ya beat me to it lol

sorry about that

I fckn love your main pic xD

Double-tap :]

and wait, which one? :p

haha gotta get ready for those zombies..im a left for dead addict..all of it acutally i love my firefox and add block plus and my wireless mouse

southern_bee's photo
Mon 11/01/10 11:18 PM

i hate these ads above the forums because i use my finger mouse on my laptop and sometimes it links to it, just now it was gaydar.net. earlier it was meeting singles in my area. I thought that is why i joined mingle and so far no-one is from my area. hmmmm,

Go buy a usb laser mouse and stop using the touchpad :p
or try firefox + adblock...

That's what I did :]

i was going to reccomend that but ya beat me to it lol

southern_bee's photo
Mon 11/01/10 11:17 PM
i think he paid cash for it.he had insurance on it..but i told her that he seems awfully calm for losing a 6,000 dollar ring

southern_bee's photo
Mon 11/01/10 09:39 PM

He's an F-tard... she needs to kick him to the curb...

thts what i say but he always sweet talks her into staying with baby i love you im trying hard to make you happy whoa

southern_bee's photo
Mon 11/01/10 09:30 PM
oh that reminds me and as for the receipt he said he lost it with the ring itself but didnt seem worried he lost a 6000 ring

southern_bee's photo
Mon 11/01/10 09:17 PM

Do ya'll believe he might be wanting to go his own way or maybe gave it to another woman?

well i confronted him about it one day and hes like no i bought the ring a few days ago then i was coming to see her and i wrecked the ring got lost on the side of the highway but sense i had the accident report i got my money back..i told him it sounds weird..

southern_bee's photo
Mon 11/01/10 09:12 PM
he paid for the ring

southern_bee's photo
Mon 11/01/10 09:07 PM

wow. does this guy go fishing often?

i dont like the guy,but she says shes happy but ive told her things arent right,so i encouraged her to contact the store

southern_bee's photo
Mon 11/01/10 09:03 PM

stop! take a deep breath. now calmly, wtf happened? your friend is wondering why her fiance got his money back on a lost ring?

well she said the ring was like 6,000 dollars and sence he had the accident report he got his money back

southern_bee's photo
Mon 11/01/10 09:02 PM
that what i told her i was soo he had the ring and was bringing it you to he got in a wreck and sence he had an accident report kays refunded the money>

southern_bee's photo
Mon 11/01/10 08:34 PM
i was talking to a close friend of mine who ive known for years and she said that kays jewelry store gave them a refund back because her fiance got in a wreck and lost the ring because he has papers from the wreck?and she asked me if she called the ring store if she could verify this?

i told her i dont know,the story sounds weird to but he told her he just bought the ring a few days ago.

asking yall for help so i can help her!flowerforyou

southern_bee's photo
Sun 10/31/10 11:33 PM
Edited by southern_bee on Sun 10/31/10 11:34 PM
*loads up rpg weapon*

southern_bee's photo
Sun 10/31/10 11:08 PM
when i get xbox points and new video games lmao

southern_bee's photo
Sun 10/31/10 10:17 PM
if i declare him a zombie may i shoot him please?

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/29/10 09:21 PM
ill sneak food and drink in at the movies wont be the first or last time!

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/29/10 09:04 PM
soo yeah after breaking up with my boyfriend i didnt think id be going on a date so soon,see im not a skinny lady so yeah..so im a lil self conscious..

anyway im going to the movies tomorrow night,initially i wrote him off because he had kids but i talked to him anyway and see have many things in common..

i havent been on a date in so long im nervous!

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/29/10 08:25 AM
when i met someone i like to create an awkward situation that way all the awkwardness is outta the way

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/29/10 08:21 AM
cant say that i have then again i rarely post any actual photos of myself..

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/29/10 08:17 AM

why is it that no one seems to want me? Even though they say iam good looking in a way?

in way..wtf does that mean..you should kick this/these person in the face

southern_bee's photo
Fri 10/29/10 01:24 AM
i guess im old fashioned i believe it should be 2 people only to a relationship

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25