Community > Posts By > Rondoobie

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 07/26/10 09:31 AM
I don't drink often, if I do go out I just usually ask for something strong, sweet and fruity and see what the bartender comes up with. I do like Alabama Slammers.
If I want a shot, I like a Blow Job, then I'll have a White Russian.
Vodka and cranberry juice with a splash of orange juice if I need to get bombed quickly to forget the pain

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 07/26/10 09:12 AM
Edited by Rondoobie on Mon 07/26/10 09:14 AM
Good luck, hope it feels better soon

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 07/26/10 09:11 AM
You probably don't actually have anything in the eye, use an eyewash just in case, but if you've injured the eye in the previous incident it may very well feel like something is in there. As hard as it might be, try not to rub it, when you feel the need to rub it put in eye drops instead, not the Visine with the medicine to get the red out, but a simple saline solution like for contact wearers would be much safer.

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 07/26/10 08:53 AM
I haven't been able to grasp the passage of time at all. I guess I still feel stuck in about my mid 20's even though I'm 41. I suppose it's because I haven't been able to have kids. I always thought I'd be someone's mom. Now all of my peers are becoming grandparents and it doesn't even seem possible.
Songs and smells evoke the strongest memories, but those events always feel like they just happened in the moment. Hmmmm, time eludes me.

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 07/26/10 08:39 AM
Raised in the burbs, living in the city and hating it. I'd so much rather be out in the country. Take me fishin', bring me home some venison and let me throw ya together a big old roast with potatoes, onions and carrots outta the garden. Let's sit around a big old bonfire in the back yard at night and actually be able to see the stars.

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 07/25/10 11:39 AM
I tend not to believe in such things, especially from those trying to profit from such a "gift", but I've experienced a few things in my own life that makes me wonder. I've had such strong gut feelings myself that I went ahead and acted on them, all the while calling myself rediculous, just to find out there was something to it. Kind of freaky. Always trust your own gut feelings.

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 07/25/10 11:01 AM
Happy Birthday, wishing for you to find the love you deserve this year!

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 07/22/10 10:30 AM
My prayers are with you all

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 07/22/10 08:48 AM

Standing at a tiny shack of a train station in a remote little town with my sixteen year old son...

and having my daughter step off. Seeing her all grown up, holding her in my arms again, more than nineteen years after I held her in my arms in the hospital and had to say goodbye. I didn't know if I'd ever see her again back then, and giving her up for adoption was the hardest thing I ever had to do.

But she found us! And we reunited there at a tiny shack of a train station...

that was my perfect day!!!

How wonderful for all of you! Hope the relationships grow and blossom flowerforyou flowerforyou

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 07/22/10 02:11 AM
I'm so sorry for all you're going thru, let yourself feel it so you can deal with it. You will be better, but do it in your own way and in your own time. My prayers are with you.

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 07/22/10 12:51 AM
Man, I love you guys! I came here cause I can afford free, never expected to be so welcomed and supported and, man, I love you guys! (So, how's my impersonation of everybodies' far too often lonely drunk buddy?)

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 07/22/10 12:25 AM

Sagging comes from prison. When they are owned, they sag their pants, and the lower the sag, the more they're, well owned.
I did not know that. I wonder how many of the morons out there trying to look bad*ss don't realize it's so "Bubba" can get at that *ss? lol

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 07/22/10 12:14 AM
Saggin' is ugly, but it has to be great for law enforcement. Wonder how many trying to prove how gangsta they are have been caught by literally falling on their faces while trying to run from the cops?
I hate the new trend of young girls around here wearing knee socks that don't match with their shorts. They look like they're too stupid to dress themselves.
I miss tight jeans on guys, I love looking at a cute butt! Not skinny jeans, tight on their ankles looks effeminate.

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/21/10 11:15 PM
Thank you, that means so much coming from a guy as sexy as you!love

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/21/10 10:52 PM
Never broad! and Shorty gags me! Have enjoyed "hey, woman!" in a sweet teasing way. I'm ok with Chick. There's something disturbing about Baby when used too soon, but Babe doesn't bother me, don't know why. Female in a profile seems kind of clinical but not offensive.

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/21/10 10:34 PM

The very first thing I check out on any chick is the wrists and ankles...from those two bone structure references you can tell if someone is gonna get "plush" later on down the roadwith absolute accuracy.

I wonder if that's why nobody believes that I weigh what I do. I'm about 25lbs heavier than I should be, but I have tiny little wrists and very shapely legs for a big girl, also blessed in the chest. Most of the excess is abdominal, more easily hidden in the right outfits, I guess.

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/21/10 10:06 PM
I hitch hiked to Florida when I was 19, but I found my way home to Indiana, so I guess you don't want to play with me, either. Too bad, we're a lot of fun around here.

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/21/10 07:31 AM

Am considering getting a snake too. So if the mice don't behave it's cheaper for me to feed it, ha ha! pitchfork
Snakes are truly fun to have around. But a lot of pet stores obtain them thru the cheapest means possible and they aren't always the most agreeable specimens. May I suggest you find a Reptile Expo in your area and talk to the actual breeders to learn about the different species and the line a particular snake you'd consider purchasing came from. The more generations removed from the wild the better for a first pet. Set up can be expensive, but don't skimp out on a secure cage and especially the heating elements and proper lighting. Some require high humidity and may also need a misting machine. Do your homework, Reptile Magazine always has the latest info.

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/21/10 07:05 AM

They are crying Rhonda....laugh
Really? They don't show up on my screen at all! ~Ronda

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 07/20/10 11:28 PM
Edited by Rondoobie on Tue 07/20/10 11:32 PM
Can't access the smileys at all sad
See, it says it's there (sad) but it never shows up. I see the ones others post but they are stationary on my screen

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25