Community > Posts By > Rondoobie

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/05/10 10:19 PM
Just happened to me, too. Thought I'd let y'all know about it, but appearently you've already heard.

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 08/04/10 10:53 PM
No such luck here. Northern Indiana, been grey and occasionally drizzled. I love a good storm.

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 08/04/10 01:44 AM

I confess, I had a 4 track system in my 1967 mustang, and 8 track system in my 1968 Fastback mustang and a cassette system in my 1970 Boss 429 Mustang.
I confess that I didn't learn how to drive until 1995 when I was 26. Learned in a 1970 Chrysler New Yorker with an 8 track tape player and there were a half dozen old country tapes in the glove box when I bought it. I loved my "Land Yacht"!

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 08/04/10 01:15 AM
#10. Bad decisions make good stories.
Yesterday while getting ready for work this very thought crossed my mind, about convinced myself I should write a book. Also realized every bad decision I've made started with choosing the wrong man. Don't know if I should title it "I'm Too Smart to be This Stupid" or " 'cause I'm a Moron"

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 08/04/10 12:13 AM
Jackie Chan would kick Chuck Norris' @ss and make him laugh while he did it!

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 08/04/10 12:06 AM

flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart:
I do believe that we've even gone past octangular here ... laugh

yes you have passed any sort of ...some, now it's just an orgy. though i am not sure the words 'just' and 'orgy' can be used in the same sentence.
Am I too late for the orgy? Still trying to recapture sexy!

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/03/10 10:22 PM
Best of luck to you!

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/03/10 10:00 AM
Will it be all better if I kiss your owwie?

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/03/10 09:18 AM
I am looking forward to that day. Thank you, I find your thoughts inspiring

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/03/10 01:17 AM
Mingle's it besides fb for family

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/03/10 01:05 AM
I guess I'm still too new at this. I try to answer most not wanting to be rude, unless they're from another continent, but now there are so many that it's getting overwhelming and I haven't figured out how to say no thanks for fear of offending someone.

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:36 AM
Lucky me! Stopped by Kroger's to pick up a few things and found a clearence cart filled with the big $10 Whitman's Sampler box of chocolates for $5! And they don't hit their expiration date til December. drool

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:23 AM
This person could also be developing a hearing problem. I don't know what kind of environment you're in when this happens, but I work in a factory and if someone has dropped parts in a grinder, even if it's on the other side of the plant, it drowns out voices for me and I have to ask people to repeat themselves all the time because I have to read their lips to make out what they are saying.

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/03/10 12:12 AM

Just trying to inform....flowerforyou
I appreciate your passion, it's obvious you take pride in doing your job well!

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 08/02/10 11:50 PM

I've been in both types.

I've been the mat and other times been the boots.

I finally figured out, to attract the type for woman good for me, I had to be that the type that attracted them.

It can happen.

Real love, as I understand, is that being able to be in the same room and not have to entertain or be entertained. Just be there.

That comes after all the excitement, anxiety, new relation lust.

Really tough to explain.

If ya' ain't gettin' what ya' want, look inside to find out why and work to change it.

Then it will find you.

I thought of this song while I was doin' this.

Percy Sledge
Take Time to Know Her

I found a woman
I felt a true love
She was everything
I'd ever been dreaming of

But she was bad, I didn't know it
Her pretty smile never did show it
All I knew is what I could see
And I knew I wanted her for me

Took her home to mama
Mama, wanna see my future bride
Well she looked at us both
Then she called me to her side

She said, "son, take time to know her
It's not an overnight thing
Take time to know her
Please don't go rushin to do your thing

But I didn't listen to my mama
I went straight to the church
I just couldn't wait for that little girl of mine
When I got off from work
The preacher was there
So was my future bride
He looked at us both and he called me to his side

Take time to know her
Not an overnight fling
Take time to know her
Don't go rushin to do your thing

But it looks like every thing's gonna turn out all right
But then I came home from work a little early one night
And there she was kissin on another man
Now I know what mama meant when she took me by the hand
She said, take time to know her
Not an overnight fling
Take time to know her
She said, take time to know her
Not an overnight fling
Take time to know her
Take time to know her

Percy Sledge; The Ultimate Collection, I have that on cassette and it's always been my go to music when my heart is hurting. Guess it's time I it find on CD somewhere happy

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 08/02/10 11:35 PM

Oh, thank you, I haven't felt pretty at all in such a long time
I think you are gorgeousdrool
blushing thanks

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 08/02/10 11:07 PM
I admit that I did. My ex and my teenage niece hooked up and now live together with their new baby, born less than two months after he moved out. I was so betrayed! To say I was broken hearted is such an understatement!! I went looking for dating sites like a grudge f***! I thought I'd show him! I'll find someone way better! Instead I've found support and caring people who have let me say what I need to get off my chest to be able to start actually healing. With the kind words and wise advise of so many on here I have found that I'm breaking out of my self destuctive pattern of taking up with the first guy to look my way. So many here have helped me feel better about myself and helped me to act on the things I've always known in my head but let my heart and my need for physical touch and attention override. I am going to find somebody better, but I'm going to do it for me, not to show him. Thank you, mingle family!

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 08/02/10 10:23 PM
First off I want to say that I think it's wrong for you to invite anyone to mention someone's name in a negetive light. Personal stories can be told without degrading anybody.

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 08/02/10 11:02 AM
Every one of you is being so sweet. I can do this. There is some really good advise in this thread that I will use. And I'll do my best to not force it and steal that Queen Dork title! lmao

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 08/02/10 10:35 AM
I'm actually from Indiana, grew up 3 blocks south ot the MI stateline. But if Totage is going I'd try to make the trip just to give him the hug I've wanted to after reading some of his posts. He's way too young for me, but I just want him to feel good knowing how much I want him to find his bliss. Good guys deserve to be happy.
(((((Totage)))))

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25