Community > Posts By > Rondoobie

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/28/10 11:53 PM

across the board, what passes for journalism today is nothing more than speculation, opinion and propaganda...its sad and scary how the media has been dominated by special interest groups to mold and control public opinion for decades now...

big brother isnt just watching, hes telling you what to think and most people buy it lock, stock and barrel...
I totally agree! It appears that too few in this country care enough to seek any real truth and ignorance truly is bliss.

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/28/10 11:32 PM
You come across as honest and intelligent, good luck! Hope to see you in the forums.

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/28/10 11:10 AM
I confess I'm about to make myself late for work 'cause I'd rather just mingle! GOTTA GO!tongue2

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/28/10 10:53 AM

That's funny. The turtle looks pizzed......laugh
Congratulations! you just put up you 10,000th post!

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/28/10 10:48 AM
(((((((totage)))))))
oh, that is so cute! thank you so much, I really needed to smile!

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/28/10 10:31 AM
Luxury? There is no such thing! I work my tail end off and barely keep up with the bills. I just want to be able to go buy a decent bra without having to save up for it like a special event!

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/28/10 09:44 AM
Appearently I don't have that figured out at all. I think I have spent the last four years in love with the idea of love, cause if I look back I realize that he never did anything to make me feel special. I gave and supported him in every way imaginable and he took it all without ever caring enough to want me to be happy. We did only what he liked and on the few occasions we did do something of my choosing, he found a way to make it miserable.
Nope, I can't give any good feedback on this topic. I'm clueless!

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/28/10 09:28 AM
I have to agree, no better advice than to listen to your own gut feelings. Sounds like there isn't much to leave behind if you are questioning if it's even a relationship at all. Move on with confidence and relief, you're probably dodging a bullet.

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/28/10 09:06 AM
single

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/28/10 08:49 AM
It's only a house with nobody to come home to

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 07/28/10 01:14 AM
I never met a cookie I didn't like!
Favorites are Pecan Sandies
Oreos, of course
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
the Pepperidge Farms ones with the Orange Cream and Dark Chocolate
Homemade Peanutbutter

ooh, just remembered one I didn't like, Anise Cookies, tasted like black licorice, yuck!

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 07/27/10 11:21 PM
my big toe hurts

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 07/27/10 11:05 PM
I block a new guy from Dehli almost every day, and a couple of times a week I do the same to guys from little countries I've never even heard of.

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 07/27/10 10:59 PM
20 some years ago I had that urge so badly that I bought a whole stack of plates at the Starvation Army Store downtown and went into an alley and threw them one by one against the brick wall next to the dumpster, just to get my frustrations out. There was already a mess there so I didn't feel like I was leaving a new mess for anyone to have to clean up.

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 07/27/10 03:44 PM
I just wanna curl up in a ball and die. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suicidal. I just don't see the point in breathing any longer. I know I'll come out of this funk eventually, but for right now I just don't know what to do to motivate myself at all. I spent a beautiful weekend in front of the tv flipping channels, I don't even think I really watched anything. Except Arsenic and Old Lace on PBS, gotta love Carey Grant, at least he made me laugh. I just don't have anyone to love or anything to look forward to.

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 07/26/10 10:07 AM
That's funny! just noticed my post #420 was about munchies!smokin

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 07/26/10 09:57 AM
Edited by Rondoobie on Mon 07/26/10 10:02 AM

With lots of frosting.....MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hi Ruth,flowerforyou life is good....

I make this angel food cake.
If you roll the maraschino cherries in sugar
before adding them to the batter they will
not mobilize to the bottom, but spread
throughout. Frost with chocolate pudding.

Man! What a thread to walk in on!!!! YUMMMMMMMM
My mom makes a dessert with a premade angelfood cake, cut the top off then hollow out a trough and fill it with instant lemon pudding made to the pie directions, put the top back on and drizzle liberally with a chocolate glaze! So good and easy for a pot luck

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 07/26/10 09:55 AM

i just want to feel wanted
Me too!tears

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 07/26/10 09:51 AM

You had a pet oyster?? flowerforyou
I had a pet clam for a year! Took him out of the St Joe river and named him Oscar. He was actually cool, He'd open his shell and slowly jet himself across the aquarium blowing up a puff of silt behind him like a cloud of dust behind a racecar in the desert.

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 07/26/10 09:33 AM
Edited by Rondoobie on Mon 07/26/10 09:35 AM
I don't like beer or wine at all

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25