Community > Posts By > Rondoobie

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/19/10 09:44 AM

You're 19 years old.

First thing you have to do is deal with your girl now. You either break up with her or stay with her. But do NOT cheat on her.

Agreed, it goes back to the post above about choosing what kind of man you want to be! Cheaters suck and if you do cheat, karma will catch up with you

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/19/10 09:30 AM
I'll touch yours if you touch mine!drool

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/19/10 09:24 AM
Climbing into bed with just shaven legs when the sheets just came out of the dryer, ooooh!
Hearing my dogs tail whacking the sofa as I unlock the door on my way in after work cause he's so excited to see me.
Dark chocolate
Compliments on my homecooking
Lilacs

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/19/10 09:01 AM

I bet dogs can't believe if its not butter, either. I know they have trouble with knowing about bacon.

That's true - but I've never seen a dog goin' after 'Butter Strips' ...
Then you obviously never met Jimmer, the black lab my ex took with him was a butter thief! Wouldn't mess with anything else knowing the trouble he'd be in, but couldn't resist a stick of butter or tub of margarine if I left it out while I was cooking. Bad dog!

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/19/10 08:53 AM

Much love for Pitties!! Breed Specific Legislation is BuLL$h1t!!!!!
Agreed!

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/19/10 08:51 AM
I love big dogs! I know a bull mastif who is the most lovable big girl. And Maximus is a great name! My golden retrieve Max's full name is Maximus Aurelius Debarkius

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/19/10 08:35 AM
I plan to live to 100, like many of my relatives have, so Yeah, I'd give up the last 10 years to feel attractive. No desire for fame though.

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/19/10 01:59 AM
Pitbulls do have a nasty reputation thanks to some nasty people who used and abused this particular breed, but just like people, there are good and bad individuals of every race or breed. They recently raised the licensing and insurance requirements for pitbull owners in my area, which I find unfair and unnecessary. I have also known much more agressive ankle biters. I bet your buddy is a sweet heart. All that matters is that he is well trained.

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 08/18/10 06:59 AM
Yes, they happen, but don't tell people when they happen to you cause others will think you're flaky. Always trust your gut.

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 08/18/10 06:27 AM
I guess I probably have been too trusting of people, I have given my private email out a couple of times. I won't make that mistake again, thank you. Luckily (I guess) I have nothing for anyone to steal.
So sorry that you've been through all that, but don't give up on love, it will happen for you when the time is right.

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/17/10 10:22 AM
I keep coming back because I like you people. I've found moral support and and uplifting humor. I feel like being able to post my feelings and concerns has helped me make better decisions. I really appreciate the honesty of the group that has made this site a "home", especially when you run off the few a-holes that post something to start crap or want to be told they were right when they obviously made a lousy choice in life.
Will I find true love? Someday yes, where I find it remains to be seen. In the meantime I'll keep mingling because you guys are great!

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/17/10 09:39 AM
My favorite little kid moment came from a cousin when he was about 5. Our aunt was babysitting him one night and served him dinner; chicken with green beans and mashed potatoes with gravy. He looked at the plate and started whining. She couldn't understand what had him so upset and told him he just like to complain. With a sigh of relief he said, "Yes, my potatoes, I want them to come plain!"

Rondoobie's photo
Tue 08/17/10 08:58 AM
Just sent one up for you

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 08/16/10 06:53 AM
Born and raised in Indiana, blocks from the Michigan stateline. Lived in Michigan a few times. Been in love and betrayed 3 times, all of them from Michigan. I must avoid those wolverines!

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 08/16/10 06:27 AM
I do have one dark crazy person in my corner, a mad genius. He is a relative's ex, he has moved into a new relationship but she is not allowed to since he's still totally possessive of her and she knows how dangerous he can be. I know it sounds odd, but she has no desire to be in another relationship anyway. I believe she is obsessed with him, (they got together at 11yrs old, over 30 years ago.) He has always considered me her only relative worth a damn and would "take care of" anyone I asked him to. I'm not a vindictive or spiteful person and abhor fighting and violence, so I find it necessary to keep my woes and troubles to myself in his presence. People like that are few and far between, thankfully. I'm just glad I've always been on his good list.

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 08/16/10 05:54 AM
I hope to marry again someday, and love is the only reason I will. There are happy marriages, and those are strenghthened by the rough times that a couple with a true commitment support each other through. Marriage isn't supposed to make life magically happy in every aspect, life still happens. Health issues, job or money woes, conflicts in a miriad of aspects happen to all of us, married or not. A good marriage is one in which you have each other to lean on and trust. Just because I'm divorced doesn't mean I'll give up on finding a man I can trust to truly want the best for me. Marriage isn't a piece of paper, it's a promise of forever that I long to fulfil.

Rondoobie's photo
Fri 08/13/10 10:37 AM
If you feel the thing you are doing will have to be secret and hidden from someone you love or respect... stop it, you are going to regret it!

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/12/10 10:35 AM
For me the most honest answer is security. I want to feel safe in your arms. I want to feel secure in the fact that you won't ever want another woman or cheat on me. I want to know that your priorities are straight and the bills will get paid. I want to feel secure in the knowlege that we share the same morals. I want to know that if I'm going through a rough patch in my life that I will always have your love and support. That's the bottom line, make me feel secure.

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/12/10 10:22 AM

Whip it out, and whack her on the forehead with your penis. She will stay with you forevah!!
I'm ready for a good weenie whackin'!

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/12/10 09:42 AM
Wouldn't it be great if the people who did the hardest work got the most pay instead of the pencil pushers in their designer suits and plush air controlled offices.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25