Community > Posts By > Rondoobie

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 08/11/10 05:27 PM
I love numbers! They always do as they are supposed to, 2x2 is always 4. They never mislead or lie to me.

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 08/11/10 05:26 PM
I love numbers! They always do as they are supposed to, 2x2 is always 4. They never mislead or lie to me.

Rondoobie's photo
Wed 08/11/10 05:16 PM
I don't think it's either of those. I believe it's our ability to be hurt emotionally and our unintentional tendency to hurt others when we don't realize they have emotions for us.

Rondoobie's photo
Mon 08/09/10 10:06 AM
If we're talking spelling abuse...
probably will "prolly" get my vote, see it in the forums every day

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 08/08/10 03:30 PM
Thank you all for the kindness and support, not only did I truly enjoy the evening, I danced so much that I got my first night of restful sleep since I can't remember when!

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 08/08/10 12:36 AM
The Rocky Horror Penis Show
The Coalminer's Penis
Penis of the Caribbean
Snow White and the Seven Peniseslaugh

Rondoobie's photo
Sun 08/08/10 12:27 AM
Best possible news I could report, they didn't show up at all! At least they seem to have figured out they should be ashamed. I had a great day and danced all night, with my siblings and cousins. No single men even close to my age. At least there was no drama or any awkwardness!drinker
BTW My cousin's new bride was absolutely beautiful and sweet as can be

Rondoobie's photo
Fri 08/06/10 04:59 PM
I found a really great little black dress on sale!! At least I'll look really good!

Rondoobie's photo
Fri 08/06/10 12:59 AM

I think she lost it after they broke up. Heartbreak can be quite the effective diet.
Yep, you nailed it! The heartbreak diet, not a conscious effort on my part. Open the cupboards, stare in the fridge, you know it's time to eat but nothing ever looks good... except when I look in the mirror...lol
I think she would look great in a dress!!!! never mock a person..With there feelings folk's never!!!
Thank you, hope I can find something just a little sexy! Gonna get some sleep now so I can do that shopping before work tomorrow afternoon.
Thanks to everyone for their kind words and support tonight. ~Ronda

Rondoobie's photo
Fri 08/06/10 12:45 AM

I think she lost it after they broke up. Heartbreak can be quite the effective diet.
Yep, you nailed it! The heartbreak diet, not a conscious effort on my part. Open the cupboards, stare in the fridge, you know it's time to eat but nothing ever looks good... except when I look in the mirror...lol

Rondoobie's photo
Fri 08/06/10 12:26 AM
Edited by Rondoobie on Fri 08/06/10 12:32 AM

I can only speak for myself honey. I try to avoid the face to face meetings. It isn't I don't want to see her, it's just easier that I don't............flowerforyou
That's why this is such a dilema, can't avoid them without missing out on the whole rest of my big loving family.

I know how you feel. It can be hard but don't deny anything that is important to you. My 2 cents....flowerforyou
Everyone here at mingle has been so important to me in my journey through this mess. Don't be surprised if I sneak off from the reception on Saturday with my cell phone to lean on all of you for some support, then I'll go back and dance! (psycing myself up)

Rondoobie's photo
Fri 08/06/10 12:24 AM

You said you're lookin good, right?... Rock that! Be confident, put your shoulders back and your head up, smile! Don't even waste your time talking to them or about them at all. Everyone will see how great you are doing and think wow, she came out of this better then they did.

It really can be enlightening to be the mature adult sometimes. drinks
I'm hoping to, lost so much weight I gotta go buy a new dress, nothing I own fits! I hope I can find something I can wear out on a date soon, if anyone ever invites me out!

Rondoobie's photo
Fri 08/06/10 12:19 AM

That is a tough one It will be OK
Thank you. I really needed to hear thatohwell

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/05/10 11:57 PM

I can only speak for myself honey. I try to avoid the face to face meetings. It isn't I don't want to see her, it's just easier that I don't............flowerforyou
That's why this is such a dilema, can't avoid them without missing out on the whole rest of my big loving family.
Time will make it's peace
I know, I'll survive this. And like I said, we don't really fight in my family. But it will be painful for me and awkward for everyone. I just want to keep my composure.

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/05/10 11:42 PM

Take someone with you
I would love to, but I haven't met anyone yet. And what guy wants their first date to be at a wedding? lol

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/05/10 11:26 PM

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/05/10 11:12 PM

Ronnie, you look fabulous!! Go, have fun, smile and laugh and don't even look their way. Hopefully he will have the decency to stay away and let everyone enjoy the evening. flowerforyou
Thank you, I hope you're right and he just steers clear, or maybe the coward won't come at all not wanting to face the family.

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/05/10 10:46 PM

ok...practical advice...

get some family member(s) to be your designated support....
they hang with you and stick with you through this first event
and when you run across the x you just stay formally cordial then
head off and talk some more with your designated support

they will help you get through it. let them help.
be nice and unaffected - it is the best way to go....

and lean on some other family and friends! take something small
to calm your nerves if absolutely necessary.

I like that! Designated support! I do have several cousins who I know will be there for me and not just saddle up next to me for the juiciest gossip. I have to make sure the mess that is my life doesn't detract from the happy couple's special day.

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/05/10 10:37 PM
We lived together for four years. He moved out and they got a house together on May 7th and their baby was born on the 4th of July (less than 2 months later!) Last Thursday he proposed to her and she accepted on FACEBOOK! It feels like they did that to rub it in my face, but the truth is they are both so inconsiderate that my feelings probably never even occurred to either of them.

Rondoobie's photo
Thu 08/05/10 10:26 PM
So Saturday is my cousin's wedding, this will be the first family event where I'll be in the same room with my exbf, niece and their new baby, and our whole famn damily. I don't want to be so self absorbed that I can't be there to support other family members. We're not the kind of people to fight. How do I keep myself from crying or saying some snide a$$ comment? At least I've lost a bunch of weight and look pretty good, too bad I'm going alone. Any advise or encouragement greatly welcomed.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25