Community > Posts By > monilove27

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 06:26 PM
Love them all...with a scoop of ice cream....no wonder I can't lose these hips slaphead frustrated :laughing:

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 05:53 PM
Do I get to chose my new mom...that counts because if she sucks as much as the one I have now then I'll pass....LOL, just kidding...but not really indifferent

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 05:40 PM
He's Zoolander cool!!! rofl

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 05:38 PM
Sand in my ***!!!shocked :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 05:32 PM
WOW...he's really cool...LMAO :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 05:29 PM
MARGARITAS!!! drinker

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 07:52 PM

I get so tired of people complaining, complaining about their marriage, their figure, their money problems, their hair, other people, their husbands, their kids, it seems it's always something, I hardly ever meet pleasant people who don't complain, I get so sick of it, and it can be very contagios, it almost makes you feel like you have to complain to be like them. Does anyone ever feel this way? Or is it just me?

I get so tired of people complaining about people who complain, LOL....sorry, it's contagious:laughing:

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 07:46 PM
People who follow fashion trends bug me period. Who cares if your shoes are last season...if they're cute then wear them!

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 07:35 PM
or trick

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 06:52 PM
does anyone have any aspirin?

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 05:59 PM
OUCH!!!tears

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 05:05 PM
What A Girl Wants

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 05:01 PM
Spank medevil

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 04:50 PM
Utility bill...past due

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 03:56 PM
Touche Kings_Knight...they knew exactly what they were doing...

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 03:17 PM

if you think about history, white people didn't really start controlling or doing anything until about 300-400 years ago...before that, it was romans, greeks, mongols, mostly middle eastern and Mediterranean peoples...and Egyptians... all non white. and the indians were wiped out by settlers, most British, Spanish, and french.

...and I was referring to racism in America only. I'm aware that racism exist all over the world and has for a long time. I was recently reading the Book of Exodus in which the Egyptians enslaved the Hebrews because they were becoming too numerous in numbers. Go figure...

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 02:58 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ....maybe your current hoe could get you a new hoe for Christmas :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 02:51 PM

Maybe if the farmer wouldn't have been so preoccupied with trying to prove his superiority to her then she would have not been hesitant to "do all that she could for him". She did however take him to a white lawyer who she thought would help him save his farm. When she became aware that this was not the case she immediately started making phone calls and doing all that she could to help this man keep his home.

No matter how people try and twist it, the point of her telling that story is to say that she realized that people are not only discriminated against because of their race but also because they are poor. And she was right!

Also please understand the times she grew up in...her father was murdered by racist and crosses were burnt in front of her home...I have had some bad things happen to me but I can only imagine how scary it was to live in a time of slavery and lynchings.

i agree with, some people have it rougher than others... i posted on here that i thought the naacp and others treated her unfairly. she felt bad, and was trying to peace to herself by confessing. she didn't deserve any of that. there are alot of white racist, fox news included, that need to change their ways of thinking. but there a lot white people that are not racist, and sometimes we get drawn into things we shouldn't.

Who said that all whites are racist??? That is certainly not true. That would be like saying all blacks are angry...LMAO. And hey I'm for anyone who is against Fox News grumble

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 02:37 PM
Edited by monilove27 on Wed 07/21/10 02:38 PM

Sigh......definitely on my list of what a girl Doesn't want ohwell

not surprising...your list about 6 pages long...
flowers drinker

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: No it wasn't! But hey, I don't think any girl would want a man who thinks it's okay to refer to her as a garden tool...unless he's her pimp!slaphead rofl

no photo
Wed 07/21/10 02:31 PM
Maybe if the farmer wouldn't have been so preoccupied with trying to prove his superiority to her then she would have not been hesitant to "do all that she could for him". She did however take him to a white lawyer who she thought would help him save his farm. When she became aware that this was not the case she immediately started making phone calls and doing all that she could to help this man keep his home.

No matter how people try and twist it, the point of her telling that story is to say that she realized that people are not only discriminated against because of their race but also because they are poor. And she was right!

Also please understand the times she grew up in...her father was murdered by racist and crosses were burnt in front of her home...I have had some bad things happen to me but I can only imagine how scary it was to live in a time of slavery and lynchings.