no photo
Sat 07/24/10 02:28 PM
annoyed grumble

no photo
Sat 07/24/10 02:24 PM
Why am I still here?

no photo
Sat 07/24/10 01:54 PM

I don't think race makes much difference to people when voting, same could be said for a person's gender. What most people vote for is someone who they feel is intelligent. Someone who is well educated and speaks eloquently has a much easier time getting elected. At least when that option is available.

Which makes me wonder how Bush got elected at all, but I guess that shows the power of money.

JMO

and advertising,, and Texans,,lol

Let's not forget the Florida voting scandal...so proud of my home state...and Jeb Bush just happened to be the Governorhuh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sat 07/24/10 12:29 PM
depressing

no photo
Sat 07/24/10 12:12 PM
did someone call my name...

no photo
Sat 07/24/10 12:04 PM
Dr. Drew

no photo
Sat 07/24/10 11:56 AM

I was going to say something positive but it would be useless. Irrational people can not be reasoned with so why waste my time. Just as I have stopped watching FOX News I will stop reading posts like these. Some people are just sh*tting in their pants because soon the minorities will be the majority and they can't handle that. Scared what they did/do to others is now going to happen to them. Don't worry, we'll go easy on ya. We'll actually pay you for your hard labor and you'll only get whipped once a week. You'll have access to all the things we have access to because we don't want another civil rights movement on our hands or groups like the NAAWP popping up. Yeah...do you see how stupid that sounds???? Just as stupid as all this irrational behavior coming from the Republicans and TEA Party members. I have watched Shirley Sherrod's speech in it's ENTIRETY several times(not some a**holes edited version made specifically to incite hatred). I also found it extremely inspiring. Guess that makes me a racist too...well there you have it! You people are just looking for something to nitpick at in order to prove your ridiculous points and if Shirley Sherrod is the best you can do then that's just sad. I'm so over this crap!......hope this doesn't get me fired.

why does NAAWP sound stupid? i kind of like the idea. and where i live, white people are the minority. when i have to learn another language to get a job, thats where i have to draw the line. when i go to by something, and the people in the store don't speak english, it upsets me a little. my kids need a future too, and the NAAWP would be able to help. to me, it's not just a black/white thing anymore, we both have bigger problems.

This is where we differ. When I have a patient who doesn't speak English I don't resent them for it....I tell myself (you need to learn Spanish). I would love to be able to speak more than 1 language...I think it makes a more well rounded person. Plus I hate not being able to communicate with my patients. Should the people who come to this country adapt to our culture and learn our language? Yes...but we should also be willing to learn from them. We should pride ourselves on being a multicultural country rather than looking down upon anyone who doesn't look, speak, or act like us. We Americans can be so full of ourselves.

And yes the NAAWP sounds stupid...just as stupid as the notion of "white slavery" in America (a TEA party member held up a sign with that quote during a rally). Caucasian Americans already have equal access to everything in this country...soooo u want an organization to give you MORE equal access? That sounds stupid and unnecessary.

For those of you who can not understand organization like the NAACP, United Negro College Fund, and so forth, this is the best I can explain it. 60 years ago African Americans were not treated equally in this country. We could not drink out of the same water fountains as whites, we could not attend the same schools, we could not eat at the same restaurants or swim in the same pools. These organizations were created in order to help us fight for equality and to help give ourselves what "some" white people did not see fit for us to have. These organizations are still necessary because although racism and discrimination is not as blatant as it used to be, it still exist. Without these organization acting as watch dogs
things could easily go back to the way they used to be. If you can't understand that then I can't help you. No one can.

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:12 PM
marriage :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 09:57 PM
I don't know, what do you recommend?

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 09:54 PM
Kinky!

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 09:53 PM
Do you want to go do something?

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 09:21 PM
good exercise

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 09:19 PM
What's going on?

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 09:17 PM
straight to my hips! sad2

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 09:12 PM
I was going to say something positive but it would be useless. Irrational people can not be reasoned with so why waste my time. Just as I have stopped watching FOX News I will stop reading posts like these. Some people are just sh*tting in their pants because soon the minorities will be the majority and they can't handle that. Scared what they did/do to others is now going to happen to them. Don't worry, we'll go easy on ya. We'll actually pay you for your hard labor and you'll only get whipped once a week. You'll have access to all the things we have access to because we don't want another civil rights movement on our hands or groups like the NAAWP popping up. Yeah...do you see how stupid that sounds???? Just as stupid as all this irrational behavior coming from the Republicans and TEA Party members. I have watched Shirley Sherrod's speech in it's ENTIRETY several times(not some a**holes edited version made specifically to incite hatred). I also found it extremely inspiring. Guess that makes me a racist too...well there you have it! You people are just looking for something to nitpick at in order to prove your ridiculous points and if Shirley Sherrod is the best you can do then that's just sad. I'm so over this crap!......hope this doesn't get me fired.

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 07:45 PM
Cowboy

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 07:43 PM
PHAT (pretty, hot, and tempting):tongue:

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 06:54 PM

Love them all...with a scoop of ice cream....no wonder I can't lose these hips slaphead frustrated :laughing:

drool What's wrong with that? drool

Careful Totage.....I like white chocolate too!!! :banana: :laughing:

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 06:41 PM

That's ok moni--we'll call you "cookie hips!":heart:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Better than Thunder Thighs!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Fri 07/23/10 06:27 PM
Permanently...but that's just me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6