no photo
Wed 07/14/10 07:44 PM
Darn...wrong post...did I do that?

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 07:42 PM
Is there an echo in here?

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 07:28 PM
Then again how would I know if he doesn't tell me...I'd have to break out my private-eye kit!

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 07:26 PM
NO
Already have but never will again
NO

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 06:58 PM
when u spend the whole day eating bon bons and watching wedding shows wishing it was u :cry:

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 06:40 PM
when you order take-out and then get dolled up just in case the delivery guy is hot!

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 06:35 PM

When you get sick of going to the store for batteries....so you buy rechargable ones!!laugh

rofl

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 06:28 PM
I didn't know whether to post this under Games or Dating & Relationships...anyway I'll start it off.

"You know you've been single for too long when"...you sign up for an online dating siteflowers smitten slaphead :laughing:

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 05:38 PM
California girls

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 02:47 PM
Put up friendlier pics...u need to smile happy so you will seem more approachable. Also shorten your about me section...or at least break it up into smaller paragraphs for an easier read.

You don't have to tell everything about yourself in your profile....leave some things unsaid so that u will have stuff to talk about when u get messaged. Just keep it short and sweet but try to display your best attributes and accomplishments. The AA degree in child psychology is good. Best of luck!

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 02:12 PM
I enjoy cooking for my man...it's a big plus if he does the dishes afterwards...that'll get him some:banana: LOL . BTW there is something extremely sexy about a man who cooks for his womansmitten

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 01:55 PM
Edited by monilove27 on Wed 07/14/10 01:57 PM

"Finding" a right match is always challenging when you know what you want...

or DON'T want laugh , just thought I'd throw that in theredrinker

laugh

only way to know what ya want is to know first what ya don't want!

TOUCHE!

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 01:51 PM

"Finding" a right match is always challenging when you know what you want...

or DON'T want laugh , just thought I'd throw that in theredrinker

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 12:46 PM

I do not think that a gay man will want to talk to me for more than a friendship so I don't list that as a concern.

I do not mesh well with prejudice and discrimination.
I do not mesh well with superficiality.
I do not mesh well with manipulative, male chauvinists.
I do not mesh well with fundamental religious folks.

This list applies to my friends as well as a relationship.

Every person has the right to be what they are, I can only determine what I work well with and what I don't.

Well said Dragoness...I like that u applied your list to both your fiends and relationships:thumbsup: . And you're absolutely right, people are who they are so you just have to decide what type of people you do on don't "mesh" well with.

With that said, in my post I was referring to gay men who haven't come out yet. In the Black community we consider them to be on the DL (down low). These type of men for various reasons keep it secret that they are gay. Some of them have girlfriends and even wives, but behind closed doors they are sleeping with men. This lifestyle is both unethical and dangerous. It spreads disease and devastates unsuspecting women who were unaware that there significant other was gay.

And for all you people who feel its is your JOB to read this, twist my words, then write a reply labeling me as a homophobe...please give it a rest. I have nothing against gay people...I would just like to be informed by a man on whether he is gay or not before he attempts to start a relationship with me other than just being friends. BTW, did u know that there are men out there who have sex with men but do not consider themselves gay! noway

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 12:21 PM
I'm Baaaaaaccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!:banana: LOL....I've been at work for the past couple of days. I came back really surprised to see that people were still commenting on this thread:thumbsup: . Who would've thought that little ole me could stir up so much controversy (noooo, that's not the word I was looking for)...could generate so much speculation (noooo, that doesn't work either)...what I'm trying to say is that I got u guys talking!!! So thanks for all the comments drinker . Now I have to think of another topic that will confuse the hell out of people even more than this one didwhat ...LMAO

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 02:53 PM
Jeez this forum thing is exhausting...I'm calling it a day...plus I'm late for my anger management class mad LMAO. I'm sure you're all sad to see me gosad . Smooches smooched. It was fun!waving

offtopic :laughing: rofl rofl rofl :laughing:

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 02:44 PM

WOW, really....I'll speak for this man that quit the 11th grade and went to Viet Nam, and the millions of other smart and dedicated men that went to war after OUR country was invaded........You would not want "any" of them...wow another bullit missed.....And by the way, I was third in command of a very large east coast military base, even with my lack of education, and so many of our military men and women do tasks everyday that many highly educated folks could never do.

The ladies that I prefer are most of the women were broadly painted as having to take their "happy pills"......Much better than sour grapes pills that some take....

Yeah I guess I could have worded that education part a little differently. What I meant to say is a man without ambition because frankly men in my cohort are not showing that. Studies show that more women than men are going to college these days. And not to disrespect your age but for my age group it's all about getting that higher education to be successful these days. Even McDonald's doesn't want to higher people who are not in school or at least have a HS diploma anymore. My brother is a military man and now he is on his way to becoming a lawyer! That's ambition.

It's HIRE not HIGHER....just sayin, and i date older men out of my "age group." I think this is why so many people are never happy. We put people into groups, how do you really know who is "right" or "wrong" for you until you get to know someone. I have a college education and i don't look down on anyone who doesn't...But i don't JUDGE people. flowerforyou

Great the grammar/spell police. If I would have proofread my comment as well as you did I would have caught that, but then again who cares!!!

And I don't judge people...I actually pride myself on not being judgmental. A majority of the guys I have dated have not been college educated. My mother is the one who recommended that I start dating men who are as educated as I...and speaking from my past experience I am beginning to think that she is right...hence the education comment. Plus that is water under the bridge, I stated previously that I should have emphasized ambition instead of level of education. Thanks for the comment tho...but not reallyflowers

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 02:27 PM
Kudos MELODY...I wonder why my list wouldn't fit when I tried to post it on my page...kept saying ERRORfrustrated LOL

KRUPA, one can only imagine what you are doing with that right hand slaphead rofl

Newark, I heart you...LOL

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 02:10 PM

Hey

I just read through my post again and I think I will stand by it.

The only thing I would reconsider is the education statement, I am aware that people can not go to college and still be successful... I mean look a Lebron James!!! LMAO, boy did I just open up a can of worms. Ohio fans go easy on me.

I think I will try posting this on other social websites and see if the response is any different. I love experiments!!!

You can’t really count Lebron James in the same category of being a “thinking man” without a higher education. He is successful, yes, for being an athlete but not for his intellectual prowess or common sense.

If he was injured, without endorsement deals, etc, I doubt he could enjoy the same success as a businessman, etc. I’ve seen his interviews. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

My father never finished the 7th grade. He was born in 1912. After the military, and serving in the Philippine’s, he came home to find work in construction for Ma Bell (before Pacific Bell). He quickly went up the ranks to the highest management position without an education. He is and will always be the smartest man I've known.

BTW, the experiments are fun! :banana:

I know but Lebron has had such a buzz going on lately that I just had to mention him...the mention of his name seems to really fire people up and this post is starting to die down, LOL.

Well there's this guy named Chef Jeff who did like 10 years in prison and now he's a famous chef. I doubt he graduated HS but I could be wrong. I should Google him.